Re: New Gwyn Chant

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:50 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
TheLad wrote:Nobody has bettered mine tbqh :ayatollah:

Just looked and it did make me chuckle. :lol:

Bit off topic, why does Adam and Gwyn hate eachother so much? I love watching them argue its funny. :lol:

BB, to be honest its only since I publicly stated that I was anti this change that Gwyn has come out with so much venom. If you go back on previous posts he made the odd comment which I ignored but the moment he made fun of my speech then the anger in me has shown on here. Since then everything he has said about me has been mainly lies many of which he hasn't been able to be back with facts.

He's since acted very similar towards other prominant pro-blue supporters like Tyler and has also warned others about so-called people from the Valleys who are after their bloody because of their stance. Hense why they don't even post on here anymore because of him.

The man is an absolute disgrace but one thing is for sure and no matter what lies he puts out about me I will always remain blue :ayatollah:

Adam, as you know me and you have had ALOT of arguements on here. I don't know about the reason why you and Gwyn hate eachother.

My main concern is about us two having out political debate/arguements, we are still going to have them right? :old:

To be honest at the moment the only poticial thing on my mind is keeping the club I support BLUE!!!! :ayatollah:

Well you know where I stand on that so...about the REAL politics...? :D (people will slate me for that :D )

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:52 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Adam, as you know me and you have had ALOT of arguements on here. I don't know about the reason why you and Gwyn hate eachother.

My main concern is about us two having out political debate/arguements, we are still going to have them right? :old:

To be honest at the moment the only poticial thing on my mind is keeping the club I support BLUE!!!! :ayatollah:[/quote]

Well you know where I stand on that so...about the REAL politics...? :D (people will slate me for that :D )[/quote]

All in good time. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:53 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

To be honest at the moment the only poticial thing on my mind is keeping the club I support BLUE!!!! :ayatollah:

Well you know where I stand on that so...about the REAL politics...? :D (people will slate me for that :D )[/quote]

All in good time. :ayatollah:[/quote]

In all seriousness....UKIP, really? I'd rather vote these fuckwit idiots (Tories) than UKIP. :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:05 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Well you know where I stand on that so...about the REAL politics...? :D (people will slate me for that :D )

All in good time. :ayatollah:[/quote]

In all seriousness....UKIP, really? I'd rather vote these fuckwit idiots (Tories) than UKIP. :lol:[/quote]

They are a bunch of idiots but there was a serious reason and that was that they seen this story in the press and got in contact. This was the first time I got stabbed in the back by the council as only 3 days before the meeting it was agreed within the leading group that this wouldn't go through yet when the meeting took place that didn't happen.
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... -24235304/

My views on the EU have always been anti for reasons which we are all witnessing now so it was a natural choice apart from the Tories and being in Merthyr joining the Tories would have been even worse.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:09 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

In all seriousness....UKIP, really? I'd rather vote these fuckwit idiots (Tories) than UKIP. :lol:[/quote]

They are a bunch of idiots but there was a serious reason and that was that they seen this story in the press and got in contact. This was the first time I got stabbed in the back by the council as only 3 days before the meeting it was agreed within the leading group that this wouldn't go through yet when the meeting took place that didn't happen.

My views on the EU have always been anti for reasons which we are all witnessing now so it was a natural choice apart from the Tories and being in Merthyr joining the Tories would have been even worse.[/quote]

For the 2nd time, I agree with you on your stance of the EU and I must say, Cameron did a good thing in not signing up to the fiscal treaty or what ever its called. I've looked on UKIP's manifesto and they want to increase the size of the Navy by 10 (?) ships. I agree with that. I actually agree with a few of UKIP's "ideas".

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:13 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

In all seriousness....UKIP, really? I'd rather vote these fuckwit idiots (Tories) than UKIP. :lol:

My views on the EU have always been anti for reasons which we are all witnessing now so it was a natural choice apart from the Tories and being in Merthyr joining the Tories would have been even worse.[/quote]

For the 2nd time, I agree with you on your stance of the EU and I must say, Cameron did a good thing in not signing up to the fiscal treaty or what ever its called. I've looked on UKIP's manifesto and they want to increase the size of the Navy by 10 (?) ships. I agree with that. I actually agree with a few of UKIP's "ideas".[/quote]

Most people would agree with many of their policies but cant vote for them. Any government could wipe UKIP out for good and thats if they give the people a vote on Europe. Thats all UKIP are really about because they know people are against it. If they give the people a vote and the people voted for it then UKIP would have to end. Simples really.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:15 pm

To be honest Adam, I'd rather chat to you in person about UKIP's manifestos (may not happen) and that's not a dig at you despite the vast majority of my posts to you are criticizing you.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:19 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:To be honest Adam, I'd rather chat to you in person about UKIP's manifestos (may not happen) and that's not a dig at you despite the vast majority of my posts to you are criticizing you.

Well it will only happen in the pub now because I'm not stepping foot in that ground while the team are in red. FACT ;)

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:20 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:To be honest Adam, I'd rather chat to you in person about UKIP's manifestos (may not happen) and that's not a dig at you despite the vast majority of my posts to you are criticizing you.

Well it will only happen in the pub now because I'm not stepping foot in that ground while the team are in red. FACT ;)

What pub? ;)

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:21 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

What pub? ;)

The Cornwall

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:35 pm

^^^^ What the f**k has all this got to do with title of the thread? ^^^^

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:36 pm

Merlin wrote:^^^^ What the f**k has walk this got to do with title of the thread? ^^^^

One would assume it's a forum where you can talk about anything you like which is legal. ;)

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:15 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Merlin wrote:^^^^ What the f**k has walk this got to do with title of the thread? ^^^^

One would assume it's a forum where you can talk about anything you like which is legal. ;)

On threads that are titled "c**t from Bridgend and Adam Brown discuss the merits of UKIP" not on my thread, now unless you have a witty chant about Gwyn you can f**k off.

:old:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:19 pm

Another good thread ruined by politics.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:21 pm

He gets texts from Sam
He pissed off the faaaans
That man Gwynram
Makes Adam look shite

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:42 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Gwyn Gwyn wherever you may be,
You were crying on the BBC
But we couldn't give a terry toss or a f**k
Because your a deluded red b*stard

Gwyn Gwyn wherever you may be...

:old:

Classic :ayatollah: :old:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:23 am

Do you remember the Frenchmen who sympathised with the Nazis in the name of progress? Do you remember how they looked when the Nazis left France? Wear your red shirts and pray for millions of Asians buy them too. When the Malaysians leave, and they will, you will look like turnouts.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:23 am

Traitors. In my opinion.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:12 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Gwyn Davies...What is he good for? Absolutely nothing.

:old: :old: :old:

To the tune of "War" this made me cry laughing