Gwyn Gwyn wherever you may be,
You were crying on the BBC
But we couldn't give a terry toss or a f**k
Because your a deluded red b*stard

Gwyn Gwyn wherever you may be...

:old:

Re: New Gwyn Chant

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:43 pm

Hey, you've just gone over 1000 posts - I thought you might have stopped at that number :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:44 pm

It was funny at first, but you're so anti-red now it's ridiculous. Yes most of us don't like it or agree with it, but you should love your club no matter what colour they play in, even if it was green and pink polka dot tutu's, not ridiculing fans who embrace the change as "plastics" or whatever derogatory terms you brand them with. At the end of the day, we're all fans of this great club and we should get along, not be at each others throats (: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Die Walkure wrote:Hey, you've just gone over 1000 posts - I thought you might have stopped at that number :lol:

I was rather prolific in my early days here Scouser. I have scaled it back a bit, the f*cking family are here. :old:

bish bash bosh :lol: :old:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:46 pm

frosty_x wrote:It was funny at first, but you're so anti-red now it's ridiculous. Yes most of us don't like it or agree with it, but you should love your club no matter what colour they play in, even if it was green and pink polka dot tutu's, not ridiculing fans who embrace the change as "plastics" or whatever derogatory terms you brand them with. At the end of the day, we're all fans of this great club and we should get along, not be at each others throats (: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Chill Frosty (Pun very much intended). :old: :old:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:47 pm

Gwyn that was an excellent post on ..............................yourself :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:48 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Gwyn that was an excellent post on ..............................yourself :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: or Polo or Daya

My money's starting to go on Bish Bash Bosh now :old:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:50 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Gwyn that was an excellent post on ..............................yourself :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boring Nukes, I am not Gwyn. Annis knows it, listen to him..

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:50 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
frosty_x wrote:It was funny at first, but you're so anti-red now it's ridiculous. Yes most of us don't like it or agree with it, but you should love your club no matter what colour they play in, even if it was green and pink polka dot tutu's, not ridiculing fans who embrace the change as "plastics" or whatever derogatory terms you brand them with. At the end of the day, we're all fans of this great club and we should get along, not be at each others throats (: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Chill Frosty (Pun very much intended). :old: :old:

Lmao. Fair play that made me chuckle :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:51 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

Boring Nukes, I am not Gwyn. Annis knows it, listen to him..

Fook off Annis is Gwyn as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:58 pm

He says what Sam wants,
He says what Sam wants,
Gwyn Davies
He says what Sam wants,

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:26 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Gwyn Gwyn wherever you may be,

Great first two lines, even rhymed, then you lost it, is it an age thing.

Are you going on the protest.. I can see it now WHAT DO WE WANT---- "I don't know" ----- When do we want it----- "want what" you daft old tw*t, go take your meds. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:31 am

His name is Big Gwynram
He takes some cash in hand
And when he got a text from Sam
He said I'm having that
He didn't have a backbone
He logs in with his alts
He took advice from Sam Hammam
Now he's a hated ram

Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:42 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Gwyn Gwyn wherever you may be,

Great first two lines, even rhymed, then you lost it, is it an age thing.

Are you going on the protest.. I can see it now WHAT DO WE WANT---- "I don't know" ----- When do we want it----- "want what" you daft old tw*t, go take your meds. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gwyn, I think the Canton stand will be belting this one out come the first game of the season. :old: :old:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:53 pm

Gwyn Gwyn wherever you may be,
You were crying on the BBC,
With your pocket full cash and your love for Adam Brown,
Lets see you worm out of this one,

Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:31 pm

Angry Man wrote:He says what Sam wants,
He says what Sam wants,
Gwyn Davies
He says what Sam wants,

:lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:32 pm

Nobody has bettered mine tbqh :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:33 pm

TheLad wrote:Nobody has bettered mine tbqh :ayatollah:

Just looked and it did make me chuckle. :lol:

Bit off topic, why does Adam and Gwyn hate eachother so much? I love watching them argue its funny. :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:43 pm

Gwyn Gwyn wherever you may be
Selling your soul on the BBC
You used to be Blue
But now you are a Red
Judo's No 1 from Aberman

Only light hearted Gwyn :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:50 pm

Gwyn Davies woooah
Gwyn Davies woooah
He comes from Aberman
He's working for Sam Hamman

Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:57 pm

Try this.
Hark now hear big Gwyn ram sing
The blues have had their day
And we'll be red for evermore
Cos fans were denied a say

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:02 pm

We're only a bunch of poor bluebirds
With feathers all tattered and torn
We stared to sing but the Malaysians were king
And now we don't sing anymore......

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:07 pm

He said he was Red
He said he was Blue
Some of the bollicks he comes out with
I swear hes on glue!

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:10 pm

Gwyn Davies...What is he good for? Absolutely nothing.

:old: :old: :old:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:20 pm

Christ lads make them fit the tune

I'm forever taking orders
The orders from Sam Hammam
I ask for cash, nearly get smashed
Then like my friends, I fly and cry
Adam's always hiding
Lying everywhere

I'm forever taking orders
The orders from Sam Hammam

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:24 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Gwyn Gwyn wherever you may be
Selling your soul on the BBC
You used to be Blue
But now you are a Red
Judo's No 1 from Aberman

Only light hearted Gwyn :lol: :lol: :lol:

Change the last line to " he's got a hitlist, and they're all fu**ing dead!

Only light hearted as well Gwyn :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:45 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Bit off topic, why does Adam and Gwyn hate eachother so much? I love watching them argue its funny. :lol:

BB, to be honest its only since I publicly stated that I was anti this change that Gwyn has come out with so much venom. If you go back on previous posts he made the odd comment which I ignored but the moment he made fun of my speech then the anger in me has shown on here. Since then everything he has said about me has been mainly lies many of which he hasn't been able to be back with facts.

He's since acted very similar towards other prominant pro-blue supporters like Tyler and has also warned others about so-called people from the Valleys who are after their bloody because of their stance. Hense why they don't even post on here anymore because of him.

The man is an absolute disgrace but one thing is for sure and no matter what lies he puts out about me I will always remain blue :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:47 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

BB, to be honest its only since I publicly stated that I was anti this change that Gwyn has come out with so much venom. If you go back on previous posts he made the odd comment which I ignored but the moment he made fun of my speech then the anger in me has shown on here. Since then everything he has said about me has been mainly lies many of which he hasn't been able to be back with facts.

He's since acted very similar towards other prominant pro-blue supporters like Tyler and has also warned others about so-called people from the Valleys who are after their bloody because of their stance. Hense why they don't even post on here anymore because of him.

The man is an absolute disgrace but one thing is for sure and no matter what lies he puts out about me I will always remain blue :ayatollah:

Adam, as you know me and you have had ALOT of arguements on here. I don't know about the reason why you and Gwyn hate eachother.

My main concern is about us two having out political debate/arguements, we are still going to have them right? :old:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:49 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Adam, as you know me and you have had ALOT of arguements on here. I don't know about the reason why you and Gwyn hate eachother.

My main concern is about us two having out political debate/arguements, we are still going to have them right? :old:

To be honest at the moment the only poticial thing on my mind is keeping the club I support BLUE!!!! :ayatollah: