Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How would they have re-branded us if............

Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:17 pm

Blue had been the dynamic colour?

How do u rebrand a football team if they stayed the same colour?

Re: How would they have re-branded us if............

Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:21 pm

there would then have been no re-branding at all.

Of course, the reason for the re-branding is still unclear, but you never know, it could be because they want to extend into China and may even have a business man lined up to add investment - but he wouldn't do it unless we were playing in red.

It all comes down to, do you trust the Malaysians, and I, for one, do :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:25 pm

Die Walkure wrote:there would then have been no re-branding at all.

Of course, the reason for the re-branding is still unclear, but you never know, it could be because they want to extend into China and may even have a business man lined up to add investment - but he wouldn't do it unless we were playing in red.

It all comes down to, do you trust the Malaysians, and I, for one, do :ayatollah:

once people know the exact reason behind turning to red then i bet alot of people will accept the changes! i mean they aren't going to change the entire club just cos they like red and cos the dragon is their favourite animal :lol: they're billionaires for a reason, they know what they're doing to make money! :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:29 pm

Ye but in Asia man u,arsenal and Liverpool are popular so I think they will buy their tops before our's :lol: