Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thanks for the Support

Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:25 am

On the Opening of my new place tonight. It was a good opening night, just a case of the Staff to get used to things etc.
The test will be this weekend but im sure we be ok (I hope lol).
It has been a huge investment but fingers crossed it will all pay off.
When ever any of you are in Aberdare pop in. Plus we sell all 5 Of Annis' books. :D

Re: Thanks for the Support

Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:30 am

We are gutted not to have had an Offical opening with Invites etc but we were let down by so many people, we didnt really know when we were opening lol. We were doubtfull at half 5 tonight lol.
But the Offical opening will be in Jan. With the help of Gwyn and Annis fair play :D

Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:33 am

Glad it went well Cheggers mate, good luck with it all.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:18 am

BlueCheg wrote:On the Opening of my new place tonight. It was a good opening night, just a case of the Staff to get used to things etc.
The test will be this weekend but im sure we be ok (I hope lol).
It has been a huge investment but fingers crossed it will all pay off.
When ever any of you are in Aberdare pop in. Plus we sell all 5 Of Annis' books. :D

Good luck mate.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:31 pm

is it called bulega or summit like that?

doing a job round the corner from it

Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:43 pm

Good luck fella,would not be my thing to invest in at the moment,but as we have seen with the Brunswick you know what you are doing and its pubs with food which are going to survive in the long term.
All the best for the future.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:05 am

Well Cheg will pop over 1 night next week when you are worhing there will gice you a bell

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:22 am

Midfield general wrote:Good luck mate. I popped in yesterday and matched my record of 5 plate fulls with the all you can eat.

I also dropped the beer mats off too mate

Ooh, unlucky pal, my records six! My stomach was absolutely KILLING after it though lol

Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:48 am

Good pub indeed! Think my PR work for the place has helped a bit. I've helped Cheggers out as he don't know many over the 'dare so with me being from there, I helped him. Facebook group almost up to 1000 members already! Responses have been great and it looks like a busy weekend ahead for them.

Keep up the good work Chegs!