Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Englands performance today............

Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:16 pm

Very very boring.............and as for their pathetic 'fans', only 3,000 even bothered to turn up as they were scared. Prices reduced but they still can't support their country. Lets hope thay get totally mullered in their next 2 games to shut the English biased British press and media for another few years. :old:

Re: Englands performance today............

Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:42 pm

there where much more than 3,000 england fans there

Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:48 pm

Heroic
JT's Lions
Valiant
Its coming home
Team of the Year

a few choice headlines from tomorrow

Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:00 pm

TheLad wrote:Heroic
JT's Lions
Valiant
Its coming home
Team of the Year

a few choice headlines from tomorrow

to be followed by "WE WOZ ROOBED" after they get knocked out of the tournament :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Crap too defensive reminded me of the Jerks at one point with tippy tappy football between the midfield and back 4 look forward to watching them get knocked out :D

Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:40 pm

Didnt play too bad

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:16 pm

The welsh media would be the same if wales qualified and actually earned a point :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:20 pm

You are boring Blazing :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:23 pm

I'm with Blazing on this issue :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:39 pm

I think they will go far

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:48 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:You are boring Blazing :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

He is rather dull, but you got to take a step back Nukes and thank yourself that you are not this bitter about something you can never change, just pity him.

Then you can f*cking laugh at the c**t, I always have a giggle at his posts and his fried state of mind. :old: :old:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:36 am

sad mate some of the anti english views on here.they cannot see the irony of welcoming a malaysians who have split your club yet slaughtering a set of people who,s tax helps towards their own countrys upkeep and whose league they play in. :?

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:46 am

jtc wrote:

sad mate some of the anti english views on here.they cannot see the irony of welcoming a malaysians who have split your club yet slaughtering a set of people who,s tax helps towards their own countrys upkeep and whose league they play in. :?

I dont hate the english or england i want england to win all their games except the final only because we would never hear the end of it..

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:02 am

jinks-rct wrote:
jtc wrote:

I dont hate the english or england i want england to win all their games except the final only because we would never hear the end of it..

jinks i,m fed up of the hype mate and i,m english..there is no hype this time round though .the lads did well last night and i,m enjoying roy with his low profile and his teams low profile.just baffles me all the anti english stuff on here when you are having carnage caused by maylasians in one form or another.all the anti racist posters putting out anti english posts-priceless.you couldn,t make this up :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:05 am

Dat deep line

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee5 ... france.jpg

Oh and the anti england vitriol is pathetic

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:09 am

jinks-rct wrote:
jtc wrote:

believe me mate.if we win it i won,t be gloating to fair minded blokes like yourself on here.long way to go before the final mate.i,d be happy getting out the group :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:29 am

a big up for jermaine defoe.his father died last week so to play with that on his mind i say well done and i,m proud of your love of your country

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:23 am

good points JTC

Only the most anti-english person could criticise that performance yesterday,They were solid and played to their strenghths,England simply dont have the technical abilities of the french so attempting to out pass or out play them would have been extremely foolish.
I like Roy Hodgson a lot,very good manager and a perfect appointment for the job

I used to hate living in england and seeing all the plastics come out and just use a major tournament as an excuse to get pissed and act like clowns.Pretty similar to the rugby in wales

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:51 am

I hope England lose every game, even frendlies in any type of sport.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:29 pm

seanmogs wrote:I hope England lose every game, even frendlies in any type of sport.

It's okay Sean, England doing shit will make your life a lot better. :old: :old: :old:

I am all for banter between nations, and it is fun when England do shit for us proud Welshmen but that was a good performance yesterday. There was more discussion about the England friendlies than there was the Welsh Mexico game which speaks volumes about Cardiff fans.

:old: :old: :old:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:30 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote: There was more discussion about the England friendlies than there was the Welsh Mexico game which speaks volumes about Cardiff fans.

That is a very suspect line.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:34 pm

TheLad wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote: There was more discussion about the England friendlies than there was the Welsh Mexico game which speaks volumes about Cardiff fans.

That is a very suspect line.

The Nazi element of our support hates England more than they love Wales. :old: :old: :old:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Wasn't what I'm suspicious of.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:41 pm

TheLad wrote:Wasn't what I'm suspicious of.

Not sure what you are suspicious of from that post but my fellow bluebirds and I should make more of an effort to support our national team rather than hating the English national team.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:43 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

Not sure what you are suspicious of from that post but my fellow bluebirds and I should make more of an effort to support our national team rather than hating the English national team.

I was suspicious of your 3rd person reference of City fans.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:45 pm

TheLad wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

I was suspicious of your 3rd person reference of City fans.

I am not sure why I done that, maybe because I am trying to distance myself from the lunatic Nazi fringes of our club. I am a Bluebird, you have suspected me in the past of being Daya, Johnny Rhythm, Polo and Gwyn do not suspect me of being a supporter of another club.

Look at my pasts posts, I always refer to the blue army and my fellow bluebirds as we and us. :old: :old:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:02 pm

Well done all the English haters on here, wouldn't have it any other way :old:
And what's this wish English people supporting Cardiff City?

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:44 pm

englishbluebird wrote:good points JTC

Only the most anti-english person could criticise that performance yesterday,They were solid and played to their strenghths,England simply dont have the technical abilities of the french so attempting to out pass or out play them would have been extremely foolish.
I like Roy Hodgson a lot,very good manager and a perfect appointment for the job

I used to hate living in england and seeing all the plastics come out and just use a major tournament as an excuse to get pissed and act like clowns.Pretty similar to the rugby in wales

spot on mate.we cannot go toe to toe football wise with some teams.the plastics always come out mate.i don,t drink so i tend to watch the games at home so i don,t see the mess the town gets left in.hoping you lot can keep up the good work of gary speed and get into a finals.criminal that giggsy ain,t strutted his stuff on the world cup stage.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:44 pm

Sit down if you hate England……..

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Sit down if you hate England……..

All laugh if you think Blazings amusing all laugh if you think Blazing amusing.

Your vitriol towards our English neighbours is getting out of hand now, you have serious problems. Just sit down and relax in the knowledge that THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

Have a good day. :old: