Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FORUM PISS UPS

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:11 am

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:Darren have you any of the group photos or were they on Chris' phone ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

chris got them mate. i forgot about them :lol: :o :ayatollah:

I got some photo's where shall I send them?

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:38 pm

Marc wrote:Wes looks like a demented Uncle Fester in the first pic :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

What the f**k did you do to him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell you Saturday mate :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:48 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:Wes looks like a demented Uncle Fester in the first pic :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

What the f**k did you do to him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell you Saturday mate :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: you should have seen him Marc, he was a dribbling mess fair play though he lasted the whole day/night. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:48 pm

rb1976 wrote:
saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:Darren have you any of the group photos or were they on Chris' phone ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i have sent you a pm Chris :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:54 pm

rb1976 wrote:
saddam wrote:

Who are you ? Were you there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: You are not Chris are you with a username like that :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:56 pm

saddam wrote:If anyone is up for the camping 1, as long as they don't forecast torrential downpours,thunder and lightening and flash floods
how does the weekend of the 6th 7th and 8th of july sound????
i will be there from the friday probably about dinnertime. i suggest that we go to the same venue as last year which for those that dont know is hawthorn just off the A470 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
also after being out with a few of the regular pissup attendees on saturday we discussed the annual round town pissup which is always a good crack and have come up with the following weekend after the camping 1 so will arrange a starting venue and time for the the 14th of july :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
everyone is welcome to join us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I miss drinking with you guys! Doubt I'll make it for the camping as the 7th of July is my 19th. :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:58 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
saddam wrote:If anyone is up for the camping 1, as long as they don't forecast torrential downpours,thunder and lightening and flash floods
i will be there from the friday probably about dinnertime. i suggest that we go to the same venue as last year which for those that dont know is hawthorn just off the A470 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
also after being out with a few of the regular pissup attendees on saturday we discussed the annual round town pissup which is always a good crack and have come up with the following weekend after the camping 1 so will arrange a starting venue and time for the the 14th of july :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I miss drinking with you guys! Doubt I'll make it for the camping as the 7th of July is my 19th. :D :ayatollah:

Scared more like Elliott :lol: :lol: ,Come out on the 14th then and we all buy you a birthday pint mate :D :ayatollah:
Cant promise you wont end up looking like Wes mind :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Scared more like Elliott :lol: :lol: ,Come out on the 14th then and we all buy you a birthday pint mate :D :ayatollah:

Depends where you're going! And I may have a job soon (hopefully)! :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:01 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Will be all day in Cardiff town Centre Elliott, Good luck with the job :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:03 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Will be all day in Cardiff town Centre Elliott, Good luck with the job :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sounds fun, hope I can go. :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:31 pm

Definately up for the 14th!! Need a good piss up to get back into the swing of things! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just let me know where and when and I'll be there :P

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:33 pm

Dange wrote:Definately up for the 14th!! Need a good piss up to get back into the swing of things! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Evening Simon, We are getting together this saturday as well if you can make it as Marc is coming down.
Will be good to catch up mate. :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:48 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Dange wrote:Definately up for the 14th!! Need a good piss up to get back into the swing of things! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Evening Simon, We are getting together this saturday as well if you can make it as Marc is coming down.

Id love to mate but what with a For Luca night on Friday which will go on into the early hours I know I will only end up with Pizza on my lap if I go out Saturday too!! :lol:

Also have a few piss ups over the next few weeks so will get back into practise befor I venture out with the experts too early! ;)

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:48 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

Id love to mate but what with a For Luca night on Friday which will go on into the early hours I know I will only end up with Pizza on my lap if I go out Saturday too!! :lol:

Also have a few piss ups over the next few weeks so will get back into practise before I venture out with the experts too early! ;)

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:49 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

Where are you pissheads going this saturday? :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:02 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Speak with Marc, Elliott i think we may be starting off in town for a change. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Speak with Marc, Elliott i think we may be starting off in town for a change. :ayatollah:

What town? There's loads of towns. :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Dange wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Also have a few piss ups over the next few weeks so will get back into practise befor I venture out with the experts too early! ;)

Enjoy the next few weeks practice mate and i look forward to seeing you on the 14th Simon. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:12 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

He can't be trusted Lee :lol: had to put my life on the line for him last time in the CRoss :lol: :lol: ......Elliot be good to see you mate (as long as you behave yorself ;) )......starting in town mate, not sure what pub yet, I won't be out till 3ish mind and then we go for an Indian later on, that's if Saddam can last the pace ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:13 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

He can't be trusted Lee :lol: had to put my life on the line for him last time in the CRoss :lol: :lol: ......Elliot be good to see you mate (as long as you behave yorself ;) )......starting in town mate, not sure what pub yet, I won't be out till 3ish mind and then we go for an Indian later on, that's if Saddam can last the pace ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What fooking town? Cardiff?

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:14 pm

Of course the Capital City of Wales :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:17 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

What fooking town? Cardiff?

Well It won't be fooking Swindon Town will, come on now Elliott :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:19 pm

Marc wrote:[quotowmonster"]
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

He can't be trusted Lee :lol: had to put my life on the line for him last time in the CRoss :lol: :lol: ......Elliot be good to see you mate (as long as you behave yorself ;) )......starting in town mate, not sure what pub yet, I won't be out till 3ish mind and then we go for an Indian later on, that's if Saddam can last the pace ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

What fooking town? Cardiff?[/quote]

Well It won't be fooking Swindon Town will, come on now Elliott :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I dunno. The Swindon Mayor "loved" us when we were there after the Pompey game for the dog races. :lol:

SWINDON IS A SHITHOLE, I WANNA GO HOME. Nah we didn't sing that. :D

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:19 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

can last the pace :shock: :lol: what you should have put is we will go for an Indian later on as long as Marc ain't gone sideways to the nearest kebab house :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:21 pm

Yeah Swindon was class :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...Saddam I'm going to Marios beforehand :D

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:25 pm

Marc wrote:Yeah Swindon was class :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...Saddam I'm going to Marios beforehand :D

thats why you wont be out till 3 i bet you will be in Cardiff by about 1pm just giving yourself some kebab time 1st :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:26 pm

Darren, Indian restaurants are usually open when it is dark so we will have to keep a close eye on Marv to stop him sloping off early. :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:27 pm

saddam wrote:
Marc wrote:Yeah Swindon was class :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...Saddam I'm going to Marios beforehand :D

thats why you wont be out till 3 i bet you will be in Cardiff by about 1pm just giving yourself some kebab time 1st :lol: :lol: :lol:

He better not be staying in Cannock til later so he can watch the egg chasing first :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:39 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:

He better not be staying in Cannock til later so he can watch the egg chasing first :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Would I :oops: :oops: ...didn't cross my mind that Bowman...... :lol: doing the morning shift first :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:40 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:

Would I :oops: :oops: ...didn't cross my mind that Bowman...... :lol: doing the morning shift first :ayatollah:

Are you sure Pal :lol: :lol: