Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FORUM PISS UPS

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:06 pm

If anyone is up for the camping 1, as long as they don't forecast torrential downpours,thunder and lightening and flash floods
how does the weekend of the 6th 7th and 8th of july sound????
i will be there from the friday probably about dinnertime. i suggest that we go to the same venue as last year which for those that dont know is hawthorn just off the A470 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
also after being out with a few of the regular pissup attendees on saturday we discussed the annual round town pissup which is always a good crack and have come up with the following weekend after the camping 1 so will arrange a starting venue and time for the the 14th of july :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
everyone is welcome to join us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FORUM PISS UPS

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:09 pm

Well done mate enjoy the camping whilst i am in Cyprus.Look forward to the 14th July and this coming Saturday to welcome Marv home :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:.Not sure if we can beat last saturdays craic but we will sure try. :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:11 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Well done mate enjoy the camping whilst i am in Cyprus.Look forward to the 14th July and this coming Saturday to welcome Marv home :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:.Not sure if we can beat last saturdays craic but we will sure try. :lol: :lol:

cracking day and night saturday mate, some very amusing and interesting goings on ;) :lol:
have you spoken to Wes since we dropped him off :shock: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:13 pm

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:Well done mate enjoy the camping whilst i am in Cyprus.Look forward to the 14th July and this coming Saturday to welcome Marv home :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:.Not sure if we can beat last saturdays craic but we will sure try. :lol: :lol:

cracking day and night saturday mate, some very amusing and interesting goings on ;) :lol:
have you spoken to Wes since we dropped him off :shock: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Yesterday lunchtime mate on the phone he sounded terrible and was still in Bed :lol: :lol: Must have been his best birthday for years ;)

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:13 pm

6th July is my Birthday :D :D :D ......I could probably make the Saturday/Sunday and obviously the week after :D

Also looking forward to this Saturday with the Red Ultras :twisted: ........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: ...Bowman we're having a good old piss up this Sat mate....we should really try and organise a mini one for this weekend (Saddam over to you ;) ).

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:16 pm

Marc wrote:6th July is my Birthday :D :D :D ......I could probably make the Saturday/Sunday and obviously the week after :D

Also looking forward to this Saturday with the Red Ultras :twisted: ........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: ...Bowman we're having a good old piss up this Sat mate....we should really try and organise a mini one for this weekend (Saddam over to you ;) ).

Would you like to start in Town mate ? We could then end up in the Claude :shock: :lol: :lol: We started in the Napier last saturday mate and demlished the sol fridge as it was offer £2.10 a bottle.Up to you guys i will go wherever.Marc i thought you would fancy a change after the last time here :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:17 pm

Marc wrote:6th July is my Birthday :D :D :D ......I could probably make the Saturday/Sunday and obviously the week after :D

we don't do mini pissups ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
i think all the usual suspects are out this weekend anyway mate.look forward to it, but as Lee said it will take a lot to beat last saturdays 1 8-) ;) :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:18 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

Would you like to start in Town mate ? We could then end up in the Claude :shock: :lol: :lol: We started in the Napier last saturday mate and demlished the sol fridge as it was offer £2.10 a bottle.Up to you guys i will go wherever.Marc i thought you would fancy a change after the last time here :lol:

The Claude :shock: :lol: :o :lol: :shock: :lol: :o :lol: ;)

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:20 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

I going nowhere near my last watering hole :shock: ..I'm up for going to town, although I won't be out till about 3 o'clock ..I think Bomber is working as well....Indian as well mind :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:21 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

I going nowhere near my last watering hole :shock: ..I'm up for going to town, although I won't be out till about 3 o'clock ..I think Bomber is working as well....Indian as well mind :D :ayatollah:

Are you staying at Randy's this w/e ? Def up for an indian at the end mate :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:23 pm

As long as we don't take Saddam near the Claude :lol: ....staying at Kates Bowman..... :oops:

Sam Salim is allowed out as well I think ;) :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:24 pm

Marc wrote:As long as we don't take Saddam near the Claude :lol: ....staying at Kates Bowman..... :oops:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:26 pm

Looking good for the Camping and the 14th :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Next Saturday Regan competing in the Welsh championships so i am out of that one.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:26 pm

Marc wrote:As long as we don't take Saddam near the Claude :lol: ....staying at Kates Bowman..... :oops:

i'm easy as to where we start and go onto but i dont think they will let us in the Claude ;)
and a curry to end with might be acceptable as we would have drunk enough by then :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:27 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Looking good for the Camping and the 14th :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Next Saturday Regan competing in the Welsh championships so i am out of that one.

Nice one MATE :lol: ...leave me on my own with the ultras won't you :shock: :shock:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:28 pm

saddam wrote:

i'm easy as to where we start and go onto but i dont think they will let us in the Claude ;)
and a curry to end with might be acceptable as we would have drunk enough by then :lol: :ayatollah:

Remember the trouble we had last year trying to get into an Indian :oops: :lol: Plus do you think they will remember us in the Claude mate ? ;)

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Marc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Looking good for the Camping and the 14th :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Next Saturday Regan competing in the Welsh championships so i am out of that one.

Nice one MATE :lol: ...leave me on my own with the ultras won't you :shock: :shock:

Come and watch Carter Marc. A few bars next door :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Marc wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:

Remember the trouble we had last year trying to get into an Indian :oops: :lol: Plus do you think they will remember us in the Claude mate ? ;)

i don't think they will forget us that quick mate :lol: as for the curry we will have to just send 1 sensible 1 in to get us a table and then the rest can join ;) :ayatollah:

In fact a forum piss up supporting Carter :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:37 pm

we could send Wes into get the table. in this picture from saturday he looks quite sensible :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:39 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: Bloody hell mate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:57 pm

that photo scared the f*cking life out of me 8-)

Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:01 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:that photo scared the f*cking life out of me 8-)

Baz i will give him his due he had a shot with every drink for about 8 hours solid :lol: :shock:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:03 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

Baz i will give him his due he had a shot with every drink for about 8 hours solid :lol: :shock:
now thats what you call a problem :lol: :lol: milly would of collapsed after 2 :D

Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:05 pm

he didnt have a shot with this drink ;) who did get him a glass of water :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:05 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

now thats what you call a problem :lol: :lol: milly would of collapsed after 2 :D

It was Dad's 47th Birthday ;) :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:09 pm

Darren have you any of the group photos or were they on Chris' phone ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:12 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Darren have you any of the group photos or were they on Chris' phone ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

chris got them mate. i forgot about them :lol: :o :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:51 am

Wes looks like a demented Uncle Fester in the first pic :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

What the f**k did you do to him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: