Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

like playschool on HERE,

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:41 am

its getting like playschool on HERE, my BALLS are bigger than YOURS, nothing is going to get SORTTED by having a meeting ,CCFC HAS become a plaything for the RICH. :ayatollah: CCFC you like RED, then carry on talking untill your red in the face. ;) PS, i'am no keybroard warrior, just got MY views on this matter like yourselfs. :ayatollah: CCFC i wont be going to any RED or BLUE meeting-- the DIE is CAST lets see where CITY are 2-3 years from today. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: like playschool on HERE,

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:47 am

I wouldn't say it's like playschool, obviously some posts are more mature than others but this is a message board, therefore people use it to voice their opinion on topics, that's the whole idea of them! The only point I will make is I feel it's a bit stupid to make personal comments at other posters that you wouldn't feel comfortable saying to them face to face. That way the messageboard may become a happier place!

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:22 pm

taffy123 wrote:its getting like playschool on HERE, my BALLS are bigger than YOURS, nothing is going to get SORTTED by having a meeting ,CCFC HAS become a plaything for the RICH. :ayatollah: CCFC you like RED, then carry on talking untill your red in the face. ;) PS, i'am no keybroard warrior, just got MY views on this matter like yourselfs. :ayatollah: CCFC i wont be going to any RED or BLUE meeting-- the DIE is CAST lets see where CITY are 2-3 years from today. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Playschool was nothing like this. It featured windows such as the round, square and arched windows that were an integral part of Play School from the 60s until 1982, with presenters asking viewers to guess which window the next part of the show would appear from.In our case this would be the red window, the blue window and the Malaysian window. :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:24 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
taffy123 wrote:its getting like playschool on HERE, my BALLS are bigger than YOURS, nothing is going to get SORTTED by having a meeting ,CCFC HAS become a plaything for the RICH. :ayatollah: CCFC you like RED, then carry on talking untill your red in the face. ;) PS, i'am no keybroard warrior, just got MY views on this matter like yourselfs. :ayatollah: CCFC i wont be going to any RED or BLUE meeting-- the DIE is CAST lets see where CITY are 2-3 years from today. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Playschool was nothing like this. It featured windows such as the round, square and arched windows that were an integral part of Play School from the 60s until 1982, with presenters asking viewers to guess which window the next part of the show would appear from.In our case this would be the red window, the blue window and the Malaysian window. :lol:

:lol: :lol: or PICK your window your going OUT. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:29 pm

Take a look through the round window :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:57 pm

square, 70% in ELY. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: