Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Will the badge on the forum be changed to the new 1?

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:03 am

Seeing as we have a new badge, will it replace the old one on the background of the forum?

Re: Will the badge on the forum be changed to the new 1?

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:13 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: u really expect an answer?

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:13 am

Bluubird67 wrote:Seeing as we have a new badge, will it replace the old one on the background of the forum?

haha ofcourse it wont, i think it should but the forum is very biased

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:15 am

The question has already been answered. Annis feels very strongly about the badge change ( as you may have noticed :lol: ) the forum header will remain as it is, it's his website after all, and that badge remains an important part of the clubs history, so why not use it.
Last edited by Gavin on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:16 am

Hofmeister wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: u really expect an answer?

What do you mean do i expect an answer?

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:17 am

Gavlar wrote:The question has already been answered. Annis feels very strongly about the badge change ( as you may have noticed :lol: ) the forum header will remain as it is, it's his website after all

Wow haha thats kinda odd seing as it wont be are current badge, i think he should change it to the new one set a good example. :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:32 am

Bluubird67 wrote:
Gavlar wrote:The question has already been answered. Annis feels very strongly about the badge change ( as you may have noticed :lol: ) the forum header will remain as it is, it's his website after all

Wow haha thats kinda odd seing as it wont be are current badge, i think he should change it to the new one set a good example. :ayatollah:

The club haven't even got the new badge on their site.

I am with Annis on this keep the old badge and colours :)

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:35 am

Am I right in assuming the badges at the top HAVE changed recently?

Weren't there just two Bluebirds a week ago as the official badge would have been copyrighted. Now the club are letting it go it can be used.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:36 am

djwayne wrote:
Bluubird67 wrote:

Snap!

Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:15 pm

Please don't ban me I just wanted to see what it looked like. The answer is; shit!.

Image1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:18 pm

Wayne S wrote:.
Please don't ban me I just wanted to see what it looked like. The answer is; shit!.

Image1.jpg

Doesn't look so bad to me, but it's a bit bright! :)

I like your version of the new badge better than the new badge btw! :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:48 pm

Overthemoon wrote:I like your version of the new badge better than the new badge btw! :ayatollah:

Compromise? Would rather no change but a bit more blue and a few more bluebirds may make them think. Or not. :evil:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:04 pm

Bluubird67 wrote:Seeing as we have a new badge, will it replace the old one on the background of the forum?

NEVER :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:05 pm

Gavlar wrote:The question has already been answered. Annis feels very strongly about the badge change ( as you may have noticed :lol: ) the forum header will remain as it is, it's his website after all, and that badge remains an important part of the clubs history, so why not use it.

Thank you, City dont want it, but I do and many other Supporters never want to forget it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:06 pm

djwayne wrote:
Bluubird67 wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:07 pm

Wayne S wrote:Am I right in assuming the badges at the top HAVE changed recently?

Weren't there just two Bluebirds a week ago as the official badge would have been copyrighted. Now the club are letting it go it can be used.

Correct it has been changed, City dont want it and I do, if they have a problem with me using it, let them sue me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:08 pm

Image1.jpg

Wayne
Thats Wrexhams with the Dragon.
or Is that Liverpool's or Man Utd's forum or even Bristol City's ? :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:16 pm

The Malaysians may be happy to destroy our heritage thankfully Annis Abraham doesnt have to listen to them in regards to his website. Lets hope this forum will always stay Blue :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Image1.jpg

Wayne
Thats Wrexhams withe Dragon.
or Is that Liverpool's or Man Utd's forum or even Bristol City's ? :lol:

Yep that was my concern, it looked too much like a Bristol City page and THAT will not do.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:20 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:The Malaysians may be happy to destroy our heritage thankfully Annis Abraham doesnt have to listen to them in regards to his website. Lets hope this forum will always stay Blue :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

As long I run this forum, I promise u it will remain Blue. :ayatollah:

I will be watching City next season and chanting Bluebirds, I will also wear a Blue shirt, which I have to admit never before have I worn one to a match, just every day when on holidays.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:23 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:The Malaysians may be happy to destroy our heritage thankfully Annis Abraham doesnt have to listen to them in regards to his website. Lets hope this forum will always stay Blue :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I will be watching City next season and chanting Bluebirds, I will also wear a Blue shirt, which I have to admit never before have I worn one to a match, just every day when on holidays.

plastic ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:28 pm

billy ronson wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

plastic ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:41 pm

It is going to be pretty surreal first home game , the team coming out in red shirts and fans in blue shirts!!
As I said before, we have had several badge changes recently but if they really wanted to change the badge why they didn't just swap THE DRAGON AND BLUEBIRD on the badge we had last season with a red surround as someone else had on here?

Of the other badges created online, the badge Karl Payne had on here yesterday is really modern and vibrant and if we have to change think that is good.

Maybe the players and manager will feed back to the board if they find that the wearing red at home is causing them to feel uncomfortable and affecting support?

Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:37 pm

God bless you Annis :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
401937_4029109843508_221832671_n.jpg

Will never EVER be forgotten
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:15 pm

no ! this has been brought up by other people in different threads and the answer has been its staying the same :roll: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:22 pm

Just for the record , I have been going down the city since 1967, i have seen the badge change a few times , but my all time favourite badge is the one at the top of this forum. I too will be at the games supporting the Bluebirds ,but i can categorically state ,
I WILL NEVER EVER EVER BUY A RED HOME REPLICA SHIRT OR ANYTHING WITH THAT AWFUL F**KING BADGE ON. WE ARE BLUE , WE ARE BLUEBIRDS.

I was a bluebird before they were here , i am a bluebird whilst they are here, and I will be a Bluebird when they are gone.
END OF STORY.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:26 pm

undybluebird wrote:Just for the record , I have been going down the city since 1967, i have seen the badge change a few times , but my all time favourite badge is the one at the top of this forum. I too will be at the games supporting the Bluebirds ,but i can categorically state ,
I WILL NEVER EVER EVER BUY A RED HOME REPLICA SHIRT OR ANYTHING WITH THAT AWFUL F**KING BADGE ON. WE ARE BLUE , WE ARE BLUEBIRDS.

I was a bluebird before they were here , i am a bluebird whilst they are here, and I will be a Bluebird when they are gone.

I second that. :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
undybluebird wrote:Just for the record , I have been going down the city since 1967, i have seen the badge change a few times , but my all time favourite badge is the one at the top of this forum. I too will be at the games supporting the Bluebirds ,but i can categorically state ,

I second that. :ayatollah:

i third it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Cheers for a response mate :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:18 pm

Bluubird67 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Cheers for a response mate :ayatollah:

Your welcome
Proud to tell u. :ayatollah: