Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I'll still post as often as possible....

Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:42 am

But just wanted to let you guys know that I have relinquished my moderating duties for the forseeable future due to other commitments.

Most of you have been a great bunch and I have made some good friends here too, and met some good people. I have personally thanked owners and runners of this forum for given me the opportunity to moderate such a good football forum. :ayatollah:

I'll still be browsing during the daytime and posting when required and when I can, but unfortunately won't be around so much in the evenings.

So, on that note I thank you again Annis (I'm sure we'll speak on the phone soon enough) for the opportunity, and to everyone else that has been so welcoming toward me.

Catch you around RedBirds! :lol:

Re: I'll still post as often as possible....

Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:53 am

Merlin wrote:But just wanted to let you guys know that I have relinquished my moderating duties for the forseeable future due to other commitments.

Most of you have been a great bunch and I have made some good friends here too, and met some good people. I have personally thanked owners and runners of this forum for given me the opportunity to moderate such a good football forum. :ayatollah:

I'll still be browsing during the daytime and posting when required and when I can, but unfortunately won't be around so much in the evenings.

So, on that note I thank you again Annis (I'm sure we'll speak on the phone soon enough) for the opportunity, and to everyone else that has been so welcoming toward me.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:55 am

Merlin wrote:But just wanted to let you guys know that I have relinquished my moderating duties for the forseeable future due to other commitments.

:ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:02 am

all the best to you,and for your time on here as a MOD. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: BLUEBIRDS. CCFC

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:08 am

Fair play to you Merlin, you have always moderated the board very well, and answered my questions on moderating decisions politely. Hopefully the board can continue to function smoothly with the loss of you as a mod.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:11 am

take it easy buddy

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:11 am

Top Moderator :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...Has Apple headhunted your services ;) :D

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:23 am

Marc wrote:Top Moderator :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...Has Apple headhunted your services ;) :D

Actually he's turned to the darkside and bought a galaxy s3, Apple missed their chance!

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:30 am

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:31 am

Very well put, couldnt you have just gone down the road I did and say ''im not moderating on here anymore cos its full of childish pricks?'' :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:10 pm

I know what he's doing. Being a mod takes up a lot of time, now he's playing catchup with the missus ;)

:whip:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:30 pm

Luton Bluebird there is a position available :D Put in for it fella just don't tell Annis you are in the red camp :o Opps :oops: :oops: to late i just did :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:32 pm

CantonJack wrote:I know what he's doing. Being a mod takes up a lot of time, now he's playing catchup with the missus ;)

:whip:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:29 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:18 pm

Thank you Craig, for all your time & work on here. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:19 pm

good luck merlin and thanks for putting your time in on here

Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:27 pm

FETCH BACK MILLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:56 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:FETCH BACK MILLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

:lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:22 pm

PROTEST PLANNED TO FETCH BACK MILLY!!!!!!

Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:24 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Luton Bluebird there is a position available :D Put in for it fella just don't tell Annis you are in the red camp :o Opps :oops: :oops: to late i just did :lol: :lol: :lol:

BLOOOOOBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bloooooobirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:24 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:PROTEST PLANNED TO FETCH BACK MILLY!!!!!!

AND ANOTHER ONE PLANNED TO GET RID OF HIM AGAIN !!!!

Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:26 pm

Angry man for mod i think :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:54 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:PROTEST PLANNED TO FETCH BACK MILLY!!!!!!

AND ANOTHER ONE PLANNED TO GET RID OF HIM AGAIN !!!!
AND ANOTHER FOR THE SEX THREAD TO BE A STICKY PROTEST

Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:07 pm

Thanks for the kind words guys! From some of you! :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:53 pm

Merlin wrote:Thanks for the kind words guys! From some of you! :lol:

Well done Craig, a good moderator!! Bit late I know :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:53 pm

And my warning still stands! :cry: :oops:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:57 pm

Merlin wrote:Thanks for the kind words guys! From some of you! :lol:

Was my prediction correct? :D

Well done Craig youv'e been a great moderator :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Anyway Craig thanks for never giving me a warning :D but fook of for taking half my posts off :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: if it wasn't for you i would be on 28.000 posts :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:19 pm

That's really bad news - I've always thought of you as very fair and sensible - I hope you still continue to post a lot :ayatollah: