Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

and i do think that the rebranding will not stop here

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:07 am

bit by bit we will lose whatever identity we still have remaining.....until we have lost everything to do with cardiff city :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: and i do think that the rebranding will not stop here

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:15 am

krabb wrote:bit by bit we will lose whatever identity we still have remaining.....until we have lost everything to do with cardiff city :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree there. In fact I've heard from a good authority that they are looking at having 'Asian only' sections of the ground. Where they are looking at shipping in people from the Chinese and Malaysian communities within the UK and also flying tourists over whos package would include a ticket for the game but once this is running properly then whole sections of the ground will be for these people only.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:36 am

Angry Man wrote:
krabb wrote:bit by bit we will lose whatever identity we still have remaining.....until we have lost everything to do with cardiff city :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree there. In fact I've heard from a good authority that they are looking at having 'Asian only' sections of the ground. Where they are looking at shipping in people from the Chinese and Malaysian communities within the UK and also flying tourists over whos package would include a ticket for the game but once this is running properly then whole sections of the ground will be for these people only.

Where have you heard that :o

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:46 am

Angry Man wrote:

ADAM FOR god sake, have you ever thought people tell you these things to wind you up and ,make you look foolish.
Can't yo see how mad this all sounds, if and when you have something positive and serious you want to say, then no one will treat it as serious, you really haven't done yourself any favours, what's the saying about cry wolf. :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:47 am

Well now is the time to get organised, not after the damage has been dones as is the case now, come top the meeting and help prevent it happening. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:48 am

Angry Man wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: classic

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:54 am

Angry Man wrote:

What a complete knob you are :roll: :evil:

Have you ever heard of the laws governing racial equality in this country :lol: I think you'll find that segregration was outlawed about 40 odd years ago ............................. shit stirring prat :roll:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:57 am

Angry Man wrote:

f*cking hell Ad, I didn't realise micro dots were back on the scene :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:01 am

Angry Man wrote:

Adam not even i say pure crap like this you only have to read it again yourself to know its funny stuff, this is the best laugh you have given me on this board so far :lol: i know you dont like the malaysians the same as me but f**k me this post has to be the all time classic :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:02 am

In truth, this message board would be a much sadder place without him, he's great comedy value, though I don't think he means to be.

The shipping in Malaysians and Chines as got to be one of his better ones by a mile, love it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:04 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Adam not even i say pure crap like this you only have to read it again yourself to know its funny stuff, this is the best laugh you have given me on this board so far :lol: i know you dont like the malaysians the same as me but f**k me this post has to be the all time classic :ayatollah:

:lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:07 am

BigGwynram wrote:In truth, this message board would be a much sadder place without him, he's great comedy value, though I don't think he means to be.

The shipping in Malaysians and Chines as got to be one of his better ones by a mile, love it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be great if it was a Malaysian firm as well, nobody be bothering bantering with the away fans, everyone trying to get into the Malaysian section :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:02 am

we can't lose our name and we can't lose our history.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:18 am

I think that you are correct.It is hard to see how Tan will generate enough revenue from shirt sales abroad from a championship side so he would have to have other plans for the brand. :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:20 am

Angry Man wrote:

This is comedy gold :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:15 am

BigGwynram wrote:In truth, this message board would be a much sadder place without him, he's great comedy value, though I don't think he means to be.

There's a definite avenue there for a new era of Valley Rams coach trips I think.... and perhaps you could get Tony Clemo to start an airline company again to cover that side of getting them over here..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:44 am

Angry Man wrote:

We will have t call out the UK border agency, they are all likely to be without the correct documentation for being in the UK

Vincents plan must be t use Cardiff City as a front for mass illegal immigration of his countrymen to the UK?

Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:30 pm

:lol:

I'm only passing on what I heard. I wonder how many of you would have said the same thing a few months back if someone said that the team colours would change from blue to red!!!! Let's be honest none of you would have said that's right.

Obviously its not going to be called an 'asian section' but it will be sections for tourists and Asian community only.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:32 pm

Angry Man wrote::lol:

I'm only passing on what I heard. I wonder how many of you would have said the same thing a few months back if someone said that the team colours would change from blue to red!!!! Let's be honest none of you would have said that's right.

Obviously its not going to be called an 'asian section' but it will be sections for tourists and Asian community only.

I think you heard it in your head!

When you're on your way to your new golf club, why don't you pop into Whitchurch Hospital and have a check up? :idea:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:44 pm

Overthemoon wrote:

When you're on your way to your new golf club, why don't you pop into Whitchurch Hospital and have a check up? :idea:

The tourism industry into this country from the far east especially around football is huge and other clubs are tapping into the market so if they thinks a reason to give it a try then they will. No one would have thought we would change to red or our club badge would change or even when it did change they didn't double check the copywrite laws around it. The only ones off their head is the Malaysians!!! Remember this is the second issue around marketing which they have fallen short. Remember that Asian shirt sponsor which lasted one game

Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:51 pm

Tommy Gun wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

f*cking hell Ad, I didn't realise micro dots were back on the scene :lol:

Never again after my first experience of those!!! :D

Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:54 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:

I think that you are correct.It is hard to see how Tan will generate enough revenue from shirt sales abroad from a championship side so he would have to have other plans for the brand. :ayatollah:
i see it

It really has got nothing to do with shirt sales, that would be peanuts to them, it's about sponsorship, Tv rights advertising etc as If it's anything like my experience of the far east, for every 100 Man U shirts you see, you can bet your bottom dollar or yen :lol: 99 of them will be fake and cost a quid.

Doubt if he's even built the revenue from shirt sales into his plans, think how many shirts man United would need to sell just to cover Rooneys wages for the year. :old:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:55 pm

Overthemoon wrote:

Although this may be a little far fetched you must admit though that the rebranding is almost certain to change for VT to take advantage of the future commercial markets. He is hardly going to do this on the strength of shirt sales abroad for a championship team. I do not profess to know what these changes are or how far they will go but I think it is inevitable that they will escalate. :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:59 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

The tourism industry into this country from the far east especially around football is huge and other clubs are tapping into the market so if they thinks a reason to give it a try then they will. No one would have thought we would change to red or our club badge would change or even when it did change they didn't double check the copywrite laws around it. The only ones off their head is the Malaysians!!! Remember this is the second issue around marketing which they have fallen short. Remember that Asian shirt sponsor which lasted one game

That shirt fiasco was before the Malaysians were at the helm :roll: and Adam are you really saying these Malaysian billionaires are the ones off their head, perhaps they should ask you for some business advice they may become multi billionaires then. fair play you really are deluded, but good fun. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:01 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

Although this may be a little far fetched you must admit though that the rebranding is almost certain to change for VT to take advantage of the future commercial markets. He is hardly going to do this on the strength of shirt sales abroad for a championship team. I do not profess to know what these changes are or how far they will go but I think it is inevitable that they will escalate. :ayatollah:

I've no idea what plans VT has altogether tbh, but I hardly think that Adam Brown is likely to have access to anybody who knows either!

As I said, I think he heard these plans in his head!

Whatever the plans for the financial stability of Cardiff City are, I hope they work! :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:07 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

That shirt fiasco was before the Malaysians were at the helm :roll: and Adam are you really saying these Malaysian billionaires are the ones off their head, perhaps they should ask you for some business advice they may become multi billionaires then. fair play you really are deluded, but good fun. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry Gwyn but it was the Malaysians who introduced the club to the Asian betting company who didn't even have the licence to advertise in the UK!!!!