Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TLG renames the Pro-Red hit list as.....

Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:44 am

Gwyndlers List :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: TLG renames the Pro-Red hit list as.....

Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:48 am

Angry Man wrote:Gwyndlers List :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fair play even I find that funny, mind you it never was my list, I wonder if dayo's name is on the list, or is that one shown as job done. :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:50 am

makes you want to hunt down a spider...................and wank one off 8-)

Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:54 am

I have yet to meet anyone or hear of anyone who was on the end of gwyndlers list, i think there all still intact me included im sure tylerdurdin guy on here has called gwyn that for ages you on that account to adam :lol: :ayatollah:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:55 am

Another day of Mayhem on here again today :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:56 am

bluebird1977 wrote:I have yet to meet anyone or hear of anyone who was on the end of gwyndlers list,i think there all still intact me included :lol: :ayatollah:
i maybe on it, i dont know, but there was a strange guy dressed all in black and camo gear carrying a very big sniper rifle out my garden this morning :shock: :shock: remind me not to upset daya again!!! ;)

Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:59 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:I have yet to meet anyone or hear of anyone who was on the end of gwyndlers list,i think there all still intact me included :lol: :ayatollah:
i maybe on it, i dont know, but there was a strange guy dressed all in black and camo gear carrying a very big sniper rifle out my garden this morning :shock: :shock: remind me not to upset daya again!!! ;)

:lol:

In fact thinking of it now no wonders there's a pool of oil underneath my car this morning!!! :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:03 am

the guy run away after my missus cooked him some breakfast :o she took it to him naked!!!! took off like a bullet

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:50 am

Angry Man wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

:lol:

In fact thinking of it now no wonders there's a pool of oil underneath my car this morning!!! :lol:

The things u say on here adam i think oil is a nice way of trying to finish you off :lol: