Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIGHTON BLUEBIRD.............

Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:34 am

Sam,(inthebowls),

Happy Birthday matey :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Have a great day mate, hope the missus snapped up all things blue from the club shop for you before it all went a horrible funny colour. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIGHTON BLUEBIRD.............

Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:00 am

LutonBluebird wrote:Sam,(inthebowls),

Have a great day mate, hope the missus snapped up all things blue from the club shop for you before it all went a horrible funny colour. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheers m8, 46 today and feel a right old tw*t, even though i look younger and can still give it large with the ladies :lol: my misses hates cardiff more than the argies and the germans put together when it comes to football, going to watch my second team tonight FRANCE :lol: with a few mates, prob av a black eye tomorrow :D thanx again jules. speak soon :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:08 am

:occasion5: CCFC

Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:12 am

inthebowls wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:Sam,(inthebowls),

cheers m8, 46 today and feel a right old tw*t, even though i look younger and can still give it large with the ladies :lol: my misses hates cardiff more than the argies and the germans put together when it comes to football, going to watch my second team tonight FRANCE :lol: with a few mates, prob av a black eye tomorrow :D thanx again jules. speak soon :ayatollah:

You'll have to leave her mate there's no other answer :D