Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

my views on all this rebranding

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:55 pm

or whatever we want to call it

firstly its been handled disgracefully by the club and has set fan against fan and friend against friend

I will never wear a cardiff shirt without a prominant bluebird badge on it or buy a home shirt if it isnt blue

we are cardiff city , we play in blue

I would support any peaceful protest against the changes that do not involve violence

but I will continue to support cardiff city although I have to be honest ....it doesnt feel like cardiff city anymore

Re: my views on all this rebranding

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:02 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:03 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:13 pm

Sludge wrote:or whatever we want to call it

firstly its been handled disgracefully by the club and has set fan against fan and friend against friend

I will never wear a cardiff shirt without a prominant bluebird badge on it or buy a home shirt if it isnt blue

I would support any peaceful protest against the changes that do not involve violence

but I will continue to support cardiff city although I have to be honest ....it doesnt feel like cardiff city anymore

hard to disagree with any of that.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:22 pm

Lets be honest, the club has always been run like a joke, but now its like that record by the smiths " that joke isnt funny anymore"

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:54 pm

well said Sludge. Over the years we've had our disagreements but I completely agree with everything you said :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:02 pm

Well said my Agnostic Front listening friend

Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:11 pm

Sludge wrote:or whatever we want to call it

this is exactly how i feel, every word is spot on