Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I am not Gwyn.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:25 pm

Gwyn is not me. :old:

I do not want to be associate with that blubbering baffoon, I am the most anti red you can be, he in my eyes is an odious Sam humping tw*t who has definitely taken a bribe or two.

I am not Gwyn, Daya, Polo or one of the mods.

Re: I am not Gwyn.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:29 pm

Hello again

were you waiting for some revelations so you could disassociate yourself with him all day?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:30 pm

TheLad wrote:Hello again

were you waiting for some revelations so you could disassociate yourself with him all day?

Fake account? :old:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:32 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Gwyn is not me. :old:

I do not want to be associate with that blubbering baffoon, I am the most anti red you can be, he in my eyes is an odious Sam humping tw*t who has definitely taken a bribe or two.

Haha :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:34 pm

I'm sure some of these words have been used on a regular basis by some previous posters, i actually pm'd who ever this is to say I thought some of his post were quite funny, but he's gone down hill badly since then, and it a typical ruse to creep onto the message board and then shit stir, but people can make their own minds up.

I have changed my opinion on who I think it may be, but he will hang himself soon enough I'm sure, did think it was Old Victor who used to be a regular on Mikes board and I had plenty of run ins with him, but as time as gone on, the old woodworms is springing to mind more and more, time will tell. ;)

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:34 pm

Polo :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:35 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

Nah I was banned on The Lad sadly

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:38 pm

TheLad wrote:

Why so? This is a travesty you were one of my favourites. I'l be banned soon don't worry but I'l go down as a f*cking martyr against Gwyn and his plans.

I am David Davies from Roath, Gwyn. :old:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:41 pm

TheLad wrote:

Why so? This is a travesty you were one of my favourites. I'l be banned soon don't worry but I'l go down as a f*cking martyr against Gwyn and his plans.

I am David Davies from Roath, Gwyn. :old:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

genuinely laughed at that

I may have used a few, uh, choice words against prominent members of this forum ;)

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:41 pm

Right then, just read through whats been going on today, I have been out all day on the pop so not been able to spread the truth and wisdom that I am now synonymous with.

I am not Gwyn, he probably has many many accounts but this most certainly isn't one of them, the way he has handled himself in the past few weeks has been deeply unpleasant. I do not know why people are saying we are the same person, like Gwyn said himself we have deeply contrasting views on the barbaric Malaysians.

:old:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:03 pm

I'm not gwyn either ... I'm lee aherne from tredegar .... City till I die ... No matter what colour shirt or badge!

Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:01 pm

no but you are p0lo ;)

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:09 pm

That is without a doubt. :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:37 pm

Nobody gives a toss who you are :shock:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:04 pm

mugsy wrote:Nobody gives a toss who you are :shock:

Correct :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:05 pm

Tell that to the multiple people who have made threads questioning my identity you one eyed tw*t. :old:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:09 pm

Tell that to the multiple people who have made threads questioning my identity you one eyed tw*t. :old:

YOU ARE DAVID DAVIES FROM ROATH

Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:13 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:

I am. :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm

You're a martyr :old:

from Merthyr perhaps :old: :old: :old: :old:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:15 pm

TheLad wrote:

You're a martyr :old:

from Merthyr perhaps :old: :old: :old: :old:

Mint