Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" MALKY "

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:00 pm

Malky Mackay is still working very hard on bringing in players and having a squad capable of competing at the top end of this division this season.

Malky is sitting down tomorrow morning with the local media to discuss his plans for the season coming.

At least we have a hard working manager who is still working whilst many other professionals are away on holiday laying on a beach.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: MALKY

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:02 pm

Top pro our Malky is :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:02 pm

Is he having a holiday this year?

Still working now and pre season will begin in about 4 weeks.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Talking to Brum this week I heard.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:07 pm

-B L O Ǔ Z Σ- wrote:Talking to Brum this week I heard.

I heard the same!!!!

Apparently hes going to ask Brum can we have chris burke back! :lol:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Wayne S wrote:Is he having a holiday this year?

YES HE IS HAVING 2 WEEKS IN HAPPY VALLEY :lol:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:13 pm

off topic i know, but i like your improved version of the badge :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:21 pm

He been sounding out Marlon King, possibly Burke too, very clever of Malky with Brum being managerless.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:22 pm

Without saying names, are you aware of the players Malky is after? If so, are you happy with them?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:24 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:Without saying names, are you aware of the players Malky is after? If so, are you happy with them?

He'll need a list of atleast 30 as we seem to miss out on our so-called Targets

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:25 pm

Cardiffmad wrote:He been sounding out Marlon King, possibly Burke too, very clever of Malky with Brum being managerless.

Woudnt want king her, wouldnt mind burkey back tho :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:26 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:Without saying names, are you aware of the players Malky is after? If so, are you happy with them?

no idea....so i have no idea :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:29 pm

valleycasual wrote:off topic i know, but i like your improved version of the badge :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I have made a conscious effort not to talk about the rebranding anymore. Everything has been said and lines have been drawn. Still not for it just trying to make the best of a bad bunch.

More Bluebirds, No yellow but more blue on the shield and "EST 1899" in blue. People asking for a complete overhaul is never gonna swing so subtle changes is the way forward. I do like that circle badge thats on here somewhere. Very impressive, slightly different and a bigger bBluebird. :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:32 pm

llanedeyrn-blue wrote:
Cardiffmad wrote:He been sounding out Marlon King, possibly Burke too, very clever of Malky with Brum being managerless.

He'll score goals though. Forgive and Forget.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Malkay says macphail is a still key player next season is on back page.

Re: " MALKY "

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:51 pm

Hats off to Malky, and to his wife for waiting for her holiday :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:03 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:

I heard the same!!!!

I would love to see Burke back in a city shirt! :D

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:05 pm

carlccfc wrote:Malky Mackay is still working very hard on bringing in players and having a squad capable of competing at the top end of this division this season.

Malky is sitting down tomorrow morning with the local media to discuss his plans for the season coming.

At least we have a hard working manager who is still working whilst many other professionals are away on holiday laying on a beach.

Good to see footballing threads as sticky's, rather than the pro-blue ones :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:26 pm

carlccfc wrote:Malky Mackay is still working very hard on bringing in players and having a squad capable of competing at the top end of this division this season.

Another positive post Carl!! Who's on the beach then fella? All the Senior Managament Team are in work.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:20 pm

This time last year was when Malky was made our manager....and he had 1 of his 2 hols by then ;) :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:45 pm

I think you will find that Malky has recently returned from a break in France....................as regards this press conference to enlighten us all on his plans for the coming season,have not his trained pets in the written media, told us already?,in that right Carl...... about the need to add to the squad,he will undoubtedly mention that it will take at least a number of transfer windows to get the right players in,conveniently forgetting the two windows of opportunity,where he failed to bring anyone in,so you will forgive me if i dont get to excited about this press conference,unless Carl you know more than your telling

Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:17 am

Yes very good how much is he on a week?

Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:57 am

valleycasual wrote:

off topic i know, but i like your improved version of the badge :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Off topic i know but i like looking at your avatar :D

Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:03 am

dream on bitter jack.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:15 am

STEVE BLUEBIRD SMITH wrote:
azz_ccfc wrote:

I heard the same!!!!

I would love to see Burke back in a city shirt! :D

You wont though because it will be a red shirt :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:20 am

Cardiffmad wrote:
llanedeyrn-blue wrote:

He'll score goals though. Forgive and Forget.

Really wouldnt mind him, or emile sinclair from petabrough he looks like a decent player hopefully malky takes an interest in him :mrgreen:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:34 am

I hope not, aint they looking for a new manager :o

Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:43 pm

F**k king but Chris Burke would be cracking signin :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: