Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This Langston debt

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:16 pm

Whether or not its settled in full, does this mean Sam will be back at the club in some way? If he comes back as Life President does that mean he will have some say so in the running of the club again?

Re: This Langston debt

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:18 pm

If he's life president, it'll almost certainly be an honorary title with zero power whatsoever.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:18 pm

He's not f*cking insane, he just wants the spondoolies. The club can fold for all he cares.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:20 pm

Life President is normally a role for a respected ex officio Chairman/CEO etc It is usually an honorary role that has no actual authority or voting power. Gives you things like free tickets a parking space and access most areas etc etc.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:20 pm

It's getting to the point where he couldn't actually make anything worse by having a say in matters.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:23 pm

T. gullibilis wrote:Whether or not its settled in full, does this mean Sam will be back at the club in some way? If he comes back as Life President does that mean he will have some say so in the running of the club again?

I wouldn't have him within 1000 miles of the CCS, I don't care what anyone says he is being paid money that was never his to begin with, vile and caniving man.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:28 pm

If he's coming back surely he'll be talking to the press again and speaking up on behalf of the club? I can't see him coming back just for a free parking space at the CCS can you?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:34 pm

T. gullibilis wrote:If he's coming back surely he'll be talking to the press again and speaking up on behalf of the club? I can't see him coming back just for a free parking space at the CCS can you?

No but for someone who used hedgefunds instead of using his own money makes my blood boil. Some people talk about the Malaysians putting 7% interest on £40million of there own money as disgusting, yet this idiot blew £24 million in leagues 1&2 and then asked for it all back.

The guy is a serious liability.