Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: AS FANS WE NEED THE TRUTH???

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:02 pm

AndyinHD wrote:
Marc wrote:Andy, you can't go accusing people of doing something without backing it up...unless you can give 100% proof that this actually happened you owe him an apology. :ayatollah:

Marc I would suggest you call Annis yourself. I have had enough confirmation to know its true and make my posting statement.

Annis I would presume is not a blatant liar and will inform you of the truth.

Ask him to put it all up here then and leave it on this time and i'll debate it point for point as I do with any genuine poster.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:04 pm

AndyinHD wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Marc wrote:Andy, you can't go accusing people of doing something without backing it up...unless you can give 100% proof that this actually happened you owe him an apology. :ayatollah:

Absolutely agree and this confirms the first law of message boards, personal shit stirring is always wrong.

Agree Tony. Gwyn Davies if you back track through his older posts will see is the biggest " shitstirrer" on here as you call it. This from a moderator with 6 Alias names. I think that gives you full summary.

Andy none of us are without sin including myself and I have no doubt Gwyn has bollocked up somewhere along the way.

However, as Annis has deleted the thread I would suggest that is enough to cast doubt on what was said in it, including the 6 Alias' which Gwyn has denied having in another thread.

For now I would treat the information as sceptical and in any case if there was a plan it was successful as we are now playing in red.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:04 pm

Whitchurchbluebird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Absolutely agree and this confirms the first law of message boards, personal shit stirring is always wrong.

Annis did start a thread on it i seen it along with many others, andyinHD has said what was in there sort of but with more words :? Even my popcorn/3d glasses for sale thread went missing to :lol:

:o :o Best thread of all time! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea my thread got blasted off here also, them 3d glasses and popcorn was selling well :lol:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:07 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Does it matter??

So what if Gwyn was a mouthpiece for Sam, I make my own decisions and payed no attention to what either side, red or blue were waffling.

Its a shame because Annis and Gwyn are friends and just shows what has happened over the last few days. As for Daya's contribution, well i bet he's loving the attention his post has got him.

Andy, the only people who know the truth are Annis, Gwyn and Sam......no source would be accurate, unless it was one of them, thats hardly impartial either is it?

Couldn't agree more.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:10 pm

Welshpaul wrote:Bloody joke this is, whats most worrying is the influence Sam still has via these forums.

Would love to see VT ban individuals from CCS who have been involved in these agendas.

Thats more or less what i said on Annis original post until it was deleted Sam is still like the pied piper

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:12 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:The truth is we have all had to deal with a rebrand no fucker wanted red or blue as the triads dropped it on us and everyones reacted in diffrent ways, some with worry about are club saying it might go under without it, some with the i couldnt care less about the club going under approach because we have already lost are identity anyway as a club. Whatever has been said and done will it change the malaysians minds becasue they couldnt give too fucks about us eitherway :shock: NOPE.

For once I totally agree with one of your posts Bluebird1977. We can debate red/blue all we want but the die is cast and we have to live with it now and just hope it brings success.

As for any 'plan' by Annis and Gwyn the same thing applies, Langston will get paid when VT decides to pay them and no message board or fans leaders will make a jot of difference to that.

Thats a 1st :lol:

People are asking what's the truth, the only truth as I see it is next year we will be playing in a red kit with a shit badge.
the other thing I HOPE IS TRUE IS THAT WE GET 100 MILLION POUNDS FOR THE SACRIFICE.

Now as for all the other crap, make your own minds up, people are dealing with it as they see fit, some will debate and ask questions properly, others slag and slate people for having different opinions,

The only people i supposedly humiliate or simple, are those that take that approach with me, ask a proper question, get a proper answer, may not be the one you want, but it will be done properly.

Some people take the approach that if they can discredit me or others like me, then it gives more substance to their arguments, you know prove big gwyns a wanker and we win and we keep the blue shirt, ok carry on.

if someone could show me a viable alternative that lest us keep the investment and the blue shirt and original badge, i'll soon jump on that platform.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:13 pm

Gywns happy to debate the thread and see it back up like hes said above so this threads going nowhere untill annis puts it backup. Then i can sell some more 3d glasses and popcorn you ruined it for me :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:15 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
The Lad wrote:deluded, vindictive and secretive fools

Too many oligarchs at this club, viva la proletariat!

lol. You got a bit of talent kid. Funny as f**k, and you'r not wrong.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:17 pm

BigGwynram wrote:if someone could show me a viable alternative that lest us keep the investment and the blue shirt and original badge, i'll soon jump on that platform.

There isnt one is there we all had it dropped on us weather we wanted to stay blue or go red they was doing the rebrand with or without us fans :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:19 pm

jama wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:
The Lad wrote:deluded, vindictive and secretive fools

Too many oligarchs at this club, viva la proletariat!

lol. You got a bit of talent kid. Funny as f**k, and you'r not wrong.

;)

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:22 pm

BigGwynram wrote:

People are asking what's the truth, the only truth as I see it is next year we will be playing in a red kit with a shit badge.
the other thing I HOPE IS TRUE IS THAT WE GET 100 MILLION POUNDS FOR THE SACRIFICE.

Now as for all the other crap, make your own minds up, people are dealing with it as they see fit, some will debate and ask questions properly, others slag and slate people for having different opinions,

The only people i supposedly humiliate or simple, are those that take that approach with me, ask a proper question, get a proper answer, may not be the one you want, but it will be done properly.

Some people take the approach that if they can discredit me or others like me, then it gives more substance to their arguments, you know prove big gwyns a wanker and we win and we keep the blue shirt, ok carry on.

if someone could show me a viable alternative that lest us keep the investment and the blue shirt and original badge, i'll soon jump on that platform.

I have always liked your posting style Gwyn and in fairness you do like a good old ding dong with rivals such as Bluebird1977 or anyone who fancies a good old debate.

But if you say that there was no 'Langstongate' plan or that you don't have 6 Alias accounts, then I'm happy at face value to believe you.

That said even if there was a plan from my perspective (I accept others might think differently) I can see no harm to be perfectly honest as getting Langston soughted can only be good for CCFC as is the branding, providing the £100m turns up :D

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:23 pm

Its Gwyn's world

We just live in it

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:25 pm

The Lad wrote:Its Gwyn's world

We just live in it

Gwyn did post in there to defend what was said but it went missing like he said. If it was a thread with my name in i would have defended it also as it was about me who wouldnt.

Forever Blue wrote: Sam rang Myself, Gwyn and Carl and asked us to support VT and the Malaysians and not to frighten them off, I refused and Sam stopped phoning me for 2 weeks, Carl said he would make his own mind up and Gwyn in my opinion has changed from hating them to supporting them.

Thats what I put up earlier.

Daya then said there were texts sent around, which I dont know about.

I am off now to spend time with my family, but thats what did happen, end off.
I will not discuss it further.

We have our own minds/beliefs/opinions and u decide what badge/colour u want.

I am Blue end off.

Opinion vs opinion thats all it was :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:57 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Does it matter??

So what if Gwyn was a mouthpiece for Sam, I make my own decisions and payed no attention to what either side, red or blue were waffling.

Its a shame because Annis and Gwyn are friends and just shows what has happened over the last few days. As for Daya's contribution, well i bet he's loving the attention his post has got him.

Andy, the only people who know the truth are Annis, Gwyn and Sam......no source would be accurate, unless it was one of them, thats hardly impartial either is it?

you are right Craig, they most prob are the only people that know