Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

AS FANS WE NEED THE TRUTH???

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:28 pm

Annis and Gwyn stop fuc**g our heads up, all we want is the truth what is going on :?

Re: AS FANS WE NEED THE TRUTH???

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:30 pm

But if the truth gets posted on here it mysteriously disappears!

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:31 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:Annis and Gwyn stop fuc**g our heads up, all we want is the truth what is going on :?

Why would they no?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:32 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:Annis and Gwyn stop fuc**g our heads up, all we want is the truth what is going on :?

With regard to what fella, I'll tell you the truth, ask away. pm me or phone for chat if need be/ no prob.

If you use masking tape and put an X in your window you'll soon find out.

deluded, vindictive and secretive fools

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:36 pm

The Lad wrote:deluded, vindictive and secretive fools

Too many oligarchs at this club, viva la proletariat!

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Sam Hammam told Gwyn Davies to convince everybody in the fan base to go " Red" - the reason being that Hammam thought he would get quicker settlement from the Malaysians if everything was Red and positive instead of being offered part payments to make up the sum, he thought he would get a lump payment. When Annis was not towing the party line Gwyn sent him text messages saying " stop ruining the plan"

Basically Gwyn Davies has been acting as the mouthpiece for Sam Hammam and frauding City Supporters on radio,tv ,newspapers that Red was the way to go. In fact he was saying it on behalf of Sam Hammam all along which was paramount to fraud comments to fellow supporters. I have just found this out from a " source" which is my first ever source :lol:

But it's correct and according to Annis, Gwyn has 6 posting names that he has been doing this under. I noted he did one earlier as he logged off, posted as someone else attacked Annis and then logged back on as himself. Gwyn showed his guilt to by removing posts quickly as the truth came out about the plan.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:38 pm

BigGwynram wrote:

With regard to what fella, I'll tell you the truth, ask away. pm me or phone for chat if need be/ no prob.

What was the texts about and what was the plan?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:40 pm

AndyinHD wrote:Sam Hammam told Gwyn Davies to convince everybody in the fan base to go " Red" - the reason being that Hammam thought he would get quicker settlement from the Malaysians if everything was Red and positive instead of being offered part payments to make up the sum, he thought he would get a lump payment. When Annis was not towing the party line Gwyn sent him text messages saying " stop ruining the plan"

Basically Gwyn Davies has been acting as the mouthpiece for Sam Hammam and frauding City Supporters on radio,tv ,newspapers that Red was the way to go. In fact he was saying it on behalf of Sam Hammam all along which was paramount to fraud comments to fellow supporters. I have just found this out from a " source" which is my first ever source :lol:

But it's correct and according to Annis, Gwyn has 6 posting names that he has been doing this under. I noted he did one earlier as he logged off, posted as someone else attacked Annis and then logged back on as himself. Gwyn showed his guilt to by removing posts quickly as the truth came out about the plan.

Gwyn is this true :?:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:41 pm

OhhhGa wrote:

MostIOC us are from working class back grounds can we have this translated please :D
Last edited by Tiger on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:41 pm

Like a FECKING soap opera on here. I think the saying goes 'you've opened a can of worms'

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:42 pm

Marc wrote:
AndyinHD wrote:Sam Hammam told Gwyn Davies to convince everybody in the fan base to go " Red" - the reason being that Hammam thought he would get quicker settlement from the Malaysians if everything was Red and positive instead of being offered part payments to make up the sum, he thought he would get a lump payment. When Annis was not towing the party line Gwyn sent him text messages saying " stop ruining the plan"

Yes Gwyn - can you confirm or deny you text Annis Abraham and said about him ruining the plan?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:46 pm

And your source as seen or still got these texts?, no I thought not, how convenient and was it from a source, or someone who'd been on the sauce.
By the ones my source told me he seen texts from you saying you want to have sex with a hole in a door, I suppose that's false as well is it, nudge nudge.

And as for logging off, to be honest when I'm on here or not my computer is left running and I am left logged on, isn't that what most of us do, why log off and the go thru the fuss of logging back on, seems a bit silly.

If I wanted to use an alias I could just open up a seprate window and log on in a false name, that#s why it's called WINDOWS, you don't need to log off. ;)

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:47 pm

Neither of them has got the foggiest what is going on. :lol:

Attention seekers the pair of them. :|

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:47 pm

AndyinHD wrote:
Marc wrote:

Yes Gwyn - can you confirm or deny you text Annis Abraham and said about him ruining the plan?

You'd better ask Annis, he was the one who took the message thread off, ask him why and ask him to confirm the so called texts.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:50 pm

Andy, you can't go accusing people of doing something without backing it up...unless you can give 100% proof that this actually happened you owe him an apology. :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:51 pm

The truth is we have all had to deal with a rebrand no fucker wanted red or blue as the triads dropped it on us and everyones reacted in diffrent ways, some with worry about are club saying it might go under without it, some with the i couldnt care less about the club going under approach because we have already lost are identity anyway as a club. Whatever has been said and done will it change the malaysians minds becasue they couldnt give too fucks about us eitherway :shock: NOPE.
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:52 pm

Marc wrote:Andy, you can't go accusing people of doing something without backing it up...unless you can give 100% proof that this actually happened you owe him an apology. :ayatollah:

Absolutely agree and this confirms the first law of message boards, personal shit stirring is always wrong.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:52 pm

Marc wrote:Andy, you can't go accusing people of doing something without backing it up...unless you can give 100% proof that this actually happened you owe him an apology. :ayatollah:

Marc I would suggest you call Annis yourself. I have had enough confirmation to know its true and make my posting statement.

Annis I would presume is not a blatant liar and will inform you of the truth.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:53 pm

Tiger wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:

MostIOC us are from working class back grounds can we have this translated please :D

I'm from a working class background :lol:

However, it roughly translates as "There are a very small minority who actually know what is going on (their reasoning, future plans, finances etc). They should also consider the majority of fans, and shouldn't leave us in the dark so to speak.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:55 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Absolutely agree and this confirms the first law of message boards, personal shit stirring is always wrong.

Agree Tony. Gwyn Davies if you back track through his older posts will see is the biggest " shitstirrer" on here as you call it. This from a moderator with 6 Alias names. I think that gives you full summary.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:56 pm

Annis did start a thread on it i seen it along with many others, andyinHD has said what was in there sort of but with more words :? Even my popcorn/3d glasses for sale thread went missing to :lol:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:57 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:The truth is we have all had to deal with a rebrand no fucker wanted red or blue as the triads dropped it on us and everyones reacted in diffrent ways, some with worry about are club saying it might go under without it, some with the i couldnt care less about the club going under approach because we have already lost are identity anyway as a club. Whatever has been said and done will it change the malaysians minds becasue they couldnt give too fucks about us eitherway :shock: NOPE.

For once I totally agree with one of your posts Bluebird1977. We can debate red/blue all we want but the die is cast and we have to live with it now and just hope it brings success.

As for any 'plan' by Annis and Gwyn the same thing applies, Langston will get paid when VT decides to pay them and no message board or fans leaders will make a jot of difference to that.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:57 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
Tiger wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:

I'm from a working class background :lol:

However, it roughly translates as "There are a very small minority who actually know what is going on (their reasoning, future plans, finances etc). They should also consider the majority of fans, and shouldn't leave us in the dark so to speak.

Now you translated it makes a lot of sense it's like the Illuminati :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:58 pm

Does it matter??

So what if Gwyn was a mouthpiece for Sam, I make my own decisions and payed no attention to what either side, red or blue were waffling.

Its a shame because Annis and Gwyn are friends and just shows what has happened over the last few days. As for Daya's contribution, well i bet he's loving the attention his post has got him.

Andy, the only people who know the truth are Annis, Gwyn and Sam......no source would be accurate, unless it was one of them, thats hardly impartial either is it?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:59 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:The truth is we have all had to deal with a rebrand no fucker wanted red or blue as the triads dropped it on us and everyones reacted in diffrent ways, some with worry about are club saying it might go under without it, some with the i couldnt care less about the club going under approach because we have already lost are identity anyway as a club. Whatever has been said and done will it change the malaysians minds becasue they couldnt give too fucks about us eitherway :shock: NOPE.

For once I totally agree with one of your posts Bluebird1977. We can debate red/blue all we want but the die is cast and we have to live with it now and just hope it brings success.

As for any 'plan' by Annis and Gwyn the same thing applies, Langston will get paid when VT decides to pay them and no message board or fans leaders will make a jot of difference to that.

Thats a 1st :lol:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:00 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Annis did start a thread on it i seen it along with many others, andyinHD has said what was in there sort of but with more words :? Even my popcorn/3d glasses for sale thread went missing to :lol:

:o :o Best thread of all time! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:00 pm

Bloody joke this is, whats most worrying is the influence Sam still has via these forums.

Would love to see VT ban individuals from CCS who have been involved in these agendas.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:01 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
AndyinHD wrote:
Marc wrote:

You'd better ask Annis, he was the one who took the message thread off, ask him why and ask him to confirm the so called texts.

Annis ? over to you. Although Gwyn is that a denial to sending them?

Has Annis been threatened by you Gwyn? He's gone very quiet and why would he remove his own threads and posts? You made a reference to Annis in your post that he was taking the wrong person on, what did that mean exactly?