Dai Hunt

Re: The leaker was

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:06 pm

Die Walkure wrote:I reckon it was Santa Claus :roll:

Good for you :)

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:07 pm

Dave Jones.

Well, Chops has £500 at 6/1 that it was.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:09 pm

nerd wrote:Dave Jones.

:lol:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Be no surprise there especially as it seems he's been plotting plans on the instruction of Hammam.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:12 pm

AndyinHD wrote:Be no surprise there especially as it seems he's been plotting plans on the instruction of Hammam.

It surprises me the amount of people who cant see it's him. :roll:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:13 pm

nerd wrote:Dave Jones.

Fair play that's good :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:13 pm

AndyinHD wrote:Be no surprise there especially as it seems he's been plotting plans on the instruction of Hammam.

If he was under Sams instructions - why leak in such an inflammatory manner. Doesn't make sense.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:17 pm

I reckon the butler did it, with a knife in the dining room! .... WHO GIVES A f**k! .... Jesus all this bollocks over a badge and shirt when there's civilians being murdered all around the world at this moment in time! ... Time for people to get real and grow up. Football as changed since skys money started to roll in. .... If people want to watch crap football again then start supporting the likes of merthyr and barry town. I'm sure you'll love it there!

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:18 pm

It was dj

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:19 pm

AHERNE wrote:I reckon the butler did it, with a knife in the dining room! .... WHO GIVES A f**k! .... Jesus all this bollocks over a badge and shirt when there's civilians being murdered all around the world at this moment in time! ... Time for people to get real and grow up. Football as changed since skys money started to roll in. .... If people want to watch crap football again then start supporting the likes of merthyr and barry town. I'm sure you'll love it there!

Spot on lee

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:22 pm

Peter enkelman. Look at the cup final again. Best leaker in britain.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:24 pm

Leo fortune west

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:27 pm

The club is my guess

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:29 pm

Surprised Gwyn hasn't replied yet, he's keeping quiet anyway. Also surprised that this topic hasn't been deleted by him.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:30 pm

llan bluebird wrote:

If he was under Sams instructions - why leak in such an inflammatory manner. Doesn't make sense.

Hey, don't get to rational and forward thinking on here now. Something that people tend to forget is, whilst they may have ideas who the leaker was, one thing they do now is where it was posted from at that particular time allegedly, and that it came from an Apple Mac lap top, technology hey.

Now when this was leaked, at the time I was sat on the forum bus along with many others Annis and Carl included, and I don't think they seen a apple mac computer in my pocket :lol: :lol:

But hey, minor details and if i was that clever I could have set it up at home on a timer or paid someone to post it for me, ah the plot thickens says he.

Got to be honest, as for leaking a secret, I'd have been broadcasting that one as soon as I heard it, hopeless at keeping secrets and wouldn't wat to be under that pressue and dat de trooth man.
Sensible people will make ther own minds up, as for the dull gullible ones, who gives a flying f**k. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:34 pm

2blue2handle wrote:The club is my guess

The first thing that struck me was it was a hoax, but after I read it a second time, my overriding impression was how impeccably written the post was. Not the usual stuff you read on here.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Billy the badge. I dont know if he got an apple mac but i saw him down the city eating an apple once. Gotta be him.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:47 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:Gwyn.

Whats the point of this thread?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:51 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

What was the point of that reply?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:02 pm

Vince stated it was someone from the supporters club who leaked the info.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:04 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Vince stated it was someone from the supporters club who leaked the info.

But if it was leaked on the day of Palace away which I think it was, wouldn't the supporters club committee be on their respective buses?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:08 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

Because i wanted to know why you started a thread naming gwyn?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:09 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

Because i wanted to know why you started a thread naming gwyn?

Because I hadn't seen his name mentioned much to the subject of 'who leaked the news?'

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:54 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

Rhys I have to agree with jinks, people have narrow minds on this forum, fingerprint, blame, insult the pro reds but you idiots forget everything the likes of Gwyn does for the fans.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:25 pm

AHERNE wrote:If people want to watch crap football again then start supporting the likes of merthyr and barry town. I'm sure you'll love it there!

Football like this?... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCI6rNdVMeI

or this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1Mev-KcH-A