Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ANNIS V GWYN

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:30 pm

Wasn't a thread, was posts in the thread, something about Sam sending texts about a plan being ruined?

Daya posts for no other reason than to stir it and cause rifts

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:35 pm

So, any developments while I've been....away ?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:42 pm

AndyinHD wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:why is that f*cking parasite back on here????

He's not, he's on twitter but how was he able to make a post when he's banned? That's got to be the question. Was he prompted to post by Gwyn and it backfired?

Me prompt Dayo to post, you are OK are you, he f*cking hates me, I've done him in sio many times on here he punch drunk, if you seen the grovelling e mails he's sent Annis you'd laugh your socks off, he hates me but he ain't up to doing anything about it, mind you he did tell Annis once he'd put a contract out on me for four grand and one out on Cheggers for a grand, fact ask Annis and Carl or Cheggers.

Pity he wasn't so keen to pay that thousand pound he promised to Mikey Dye's widow, cockney tw*t.

One thing I will guarantee is he's still on here lurking and watching, doing his best to destroy the club, think back when Sam was here sam was a tw*t, when Ridsdale was here he was a tw*t, Gethin Jenkins was a tw*t the Maysaians are twats in fact anyone who runs the club is a tw*t if they don't totaly agree with Dayo.

f**k me he took a right hammering off one of the faces a few years ago for trying to wreck the club, the man is walking a tightrope, but he can't stop himself. ;)

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:45 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
AndyinHD wrote:

He's not, he's on twitter but how was he able to make a post when he's banned? That's got to be the question. Was he prompted to post by Gwyn and it backfired?

Me prompt Dayo to post, you are OK are you, he f*cking hates me, I've done him in sio many times on here he punch drunk, if you seen the grovelling e mails he's sent Annis you'd laugh your socks off, he hates me but he ain't up to doing anything about it, mind you he did tell Annis once he'd put a contract out on me for four grand and one out on Cheggers for a grand, fact ask Annis and Carl or Cheggers.

Pity he wasn't so keen to pay that thousand pound he promised to Mikey Dye's widow, cockney tw*t.

One thing I will guarantee is he's still on here lurking and watching, doing his best to destroy the club, think back when Sam was here sam was a tw*t, when Ridsdale was here he was a tw*t, Gethin Jenkins was a tw*t the Maysaians are twats in fact anyone who runs the club is a tw*t if they don't totaly agree with Dayo.

f**k me he took a right hammering off one of the faces a few years ago for trying to wreck the club, the man is walking a tightrope, but he can't stop himself. ;)

Im glad im not him anymore then gwyn :lol: maybe he thrives on it i dunno but he does put some good stuff out on here to be fair. Most of the time is bullshit thread after bullshit thread though. As for putting a contract out on somebody off here over some pixels on a screen well that really made me chuckle if this is true.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:48 pm

if cheggers dont deliver a chinese to me tonight i will be putting a contract out on him

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:if cheggers dont deliver a chinese to me tonight i will be putting a contract out on him

:lol:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:50 pm

"contract"?

Lmao

this is delving further and further into mafia shrouded darkness

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:05 pm

TheLad wrote:"contract"?

Lmao

this is delving further and further into mafia shrouded darkness
ok then a stern word in his shell like if i dont get food :D

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:51 pm

i also seen dayos comment and wondered what hell he meant? could be bullshit might not be never know, seems alot of posts goes missing when things goes tits up

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:19 pm

citybluechris wrote:i also seen dayos comment and wondered what hell he meant? could be bullshit might not be never know, seems alot of posts goes missing when things goes tits up

what was dayo post?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:29 pm

dayo :L mispell haha, daya post was sayint that gwyn text annis saying stop ruining the plan, what plan that is only they know or its just made up bullshit, i posted on the thread saying grown men acting like f*cking babys, if there is some sort of plan they should just say what it is but i personal believe probs daya shit stirring

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:31 pm

citybluechris wrote:dayo :L mispell haha, daya post was sayint that gwyn text annis saying stop ruining the plan, what plan that is only they know or its just made up bullshit, i posted on the thread saying grown men acting like f*cking babys, if there is some sort of plan they should just say what it is but i personal believe probs daya shit stirring

Marc has done some phoning around and can confirm that I was correct in my postings on the matter and that there is no need for myself to make any apology to Gwyn as I'm correct in my posting.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:32 pm

citybluechris wrote:dayo :L mispell haha, daya post was sayint that gwyn text annis saying stop ruining the plan, what plan that is only they know or its just made up bullshit, i posted on the thread saying grown men acting like f*cking babys, if there is some sort of plan they should just say what it is but i personal believe probs daya shit stirring

i think people are making this whole forum childish,

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:39 pm

South African politics .... divide and conquer .... LMAO .... let's get MI6 involved. You boys do provide some entertainment.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:56 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
AndyinHD wrote:

Although I appreciate his input at times, I'm not surprised Daya took a beating for pretending to be a fan of two different teams, us and West Ham, and ditching one or both when it suits him. :lol:

Now he claims he isn't a Cardiff fan and never was, but don't forget this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wale ... 251529.stm
:) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:57 pm

sleepers wrote:
citybluechris wrote:i also seen dayos comment and wondered what hell he meant? could be bullshit might not be never know, seems alot of posts goes missing when things goes tits up

what was dayo post?

It's still on his twitter @daya66

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:57 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
AndyinHD wrote:

I wasn't aware he hated you.

" He ain't done nothing about it " you say. Whilst you claim he hates you what do you mean by your comment ? What would you expect him to do? Are you important enough to warrant doing something about you ? I've personally never seen you as an important person at all. Although obviously you think you are and have a self esteemed ego of yourself clearly as you show in your ramblings. Meanwhile if you have "done him so many times on here he's punch drunk" as you claim why are you so quick to remove his post as you were today? Strange actions.

He's lurking and watching? I would imagine thousands are. I've performed that for years as I wrote yesterday. During those years to be honest I have found you a very cringe worthy poster and today you have clearly shown that further more.

Doing his best to destroy the club? what a solo crusade of a West Ham fan. Get a grip man. Do you take that seriously that a West Ham fan in sole could destroy a Championship football Club? You are very deluded if you think so. Could it be you say this to deflect the attention from yourself as it's revealed that you were acting as a mouthpiece all along to aid Hammam and you did in fact have ulterior motive with your "plan" - possibly why you write such nonsense. Think back you write? Yes we can think back - Hammam acted like a tw*t financially, the debt still lingers in loan notes. Ridsdale was a tw*t - I recall you leading a March to that affect, Gethin Jenkins again was according to those on here and I believe yourself a tw*t too- look back through your own postings. Malaysians, hmm well they have just rebranded the Club I have followed for 30 odd years and I think I speak for thousands of others who have choice words for them at the present time, so possibly is your hater actually correct and that's why you can't accept it ?

Are you now going to have me beaten up too Gwyn ? From what I hear would suit your style and reputation of being a bully boy. Am I now on the list too?

You need to take a long hard look at your pathetic comments and self. The one benefit of getting a new strong owner of the football club is that he we disperse the likes of you like marbles and I for one will say good riddance and well done Mr Tan, maybe I should accept his visions after all if it eradicates idiots like you from the club.

Hammam must be desperate to have you trying to organize "plans" and direct fans. Tan will find him a no contest and using your sentiment leave him punch drunk. At what 50 years old + is it not time you actually grew up ?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Again I will say, ask Annis if there any truth in these so called texts, or do you think it may be someone with an agenda trying to stir, juts look how longs the stirrer as been on this board and look at his previous messages, then as they say on Big Brother "you decide" :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:01 pm

sleepers wrote:

i think people are making this whole forum childish,

i agree, sad thing is theres actually alot of good debates, but this stuff lately is beyond pathetic.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:14 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Again I will say, ask Annis if there any truth in these so called texts, or do you think it may be someone with an agenda trying to stir, juts look how longs the stirrer as been on this board and look at his previous messages, then as they say on Big Brother "you decide" :lol: :lol:

Be careful Gwyn, or he may take out a hit on you again! :lol: :) :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unless he's too busy choosing a new team to support... Or not support :) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:15 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Again I will say, ask Annis if there any truth in these so called texts, or do you think it may be someone with an agenda trying to stir, juts look how longs the stirrer as been on this board and look at his previous messages, then as they say on Big Brother "you decide" :lol: :lol:

Others are confirming by PM regards this plan of yours and the texts. No need to look at previous messages.We all read the Annis truth post before it was removed. Are you saying he made it all up now? Personally I doubt many are interested in your so called plan anyway, most have common sense not to listen to your ramblings and form their own opinion which is clearly more than could be said of you judging by your recent actions on the word of Hammam.

End of subject. Tedious now but thankfully the truth has been brought to light for your ramblings of red and re brand.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:18 pm

AndyinHD wrote:

Others are confirming by PM regards this plan of yours and the texts. No need to look at previous messages.We all read the Annis truth post before it was removed. Are you saying he made it all up now? Personally I doubt many are interested in your so called plan anyway, most have common sense not to listen to your ramblings and form their own opinion which is clearly more than could be said of you judging by your recent actions on the word of Hammam.

End of subject. Tedious now but thankfully the truth has been brought to light for your ramblings of red and re brand.

Errr, what are your thoughts on pine furniture?

Also, what do you think of Gethin Jenkins' tenure at the club?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:44 pm

Sorry but I thought it was well known that Gwyn was acting for Sam during the latest issue. I even stated it back last week!!!! :shock:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:29 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
d20 wrote:gwyn is a media loving tv junkie,any chance to get on and hes on it sprouting his views ,as for him having 6 alais' that is just pathetic and childish trying to cover things up and act ike your someone else ...bloody kids do that .....one word..EGO!

Ask Annis to put up these so called six alias's perhaps you'll stop gobbing off then when you see the truth for yourself.

Gwyn was it true that Sam asked you Carl and Annis to support the Malaysians and not frighten them off?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:35 pm

Gwyn is it also true that both you and Carl agreed to Sams request?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 pm

Last question Gwyn, If Sam did ring you about this, then why is it only now that this story has come out?

Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:28 am

Bluebird64 wrote:Gwyn is it also true that both you and Carl agreed to Sams request?

Read this, it wont change your mind, but it will help others make their minds up, it is a post from earlier, again ask Annis or Carl to verify it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis can baxk this up with truth now that his head is clear

On the Tuesday when the news broke and a meeting was called, we were all gob smacked, none of us there club staff included wanted the changes, but the options or lack of them were made fairly clear.
My opinion from the start and Annis and Carl will back this up, and even others who were there and are hardly friendly to me or my viewpoint will admit the true situation.

From the very start of being made aware my major concern was that we get the investment and not drive VT away with negative actions, most others present, but not all were dead against it and didn't care if he went and took his money with him basically.

The next meeting was called two days later, we were expecting good news to be honest and thought VT had backed down but was still going to invest, how wrong were we.

When we were read the statement, I'll be honest I did lose it a bit, I thought we as fans had fucked up and driven Vt and the investment away, hearing things like we are sorry for the upset, we wont enforce the change, but we wont be going ahead with our original plan to invest, they did go on to say they would try and help the club seek investment from other investors and possibly look to others to buy the club, now to me and a few others that was as good as saying. OK we offered, you refused we are out of here, but we will try and get some of our investment back and look to get new investors in, (yeh OK bet there's loads waiting)

Now at this time even Annis who was totally against blue started to mellow and said he didn't want to harm the club and he didn't think it would get to this and if it meant saving the club he would reluctantly accept red, all true ask Carl and I'm sure Annis will even back it up.

The rest you know about, press goes mad and it everywhere, Sam H rings me next day, don't know if he rang Annis or Carl first but again they can back up what he said.

Now this isn't betraying a confidence because it wasn't told as such, Sam's words more or less to me are " Gwyn what is wrong with the fans are they mad, why are they protesting now, why not wait until he's invested and tied himself into the club, if they want to protest, get his money first, buy the players you need, build the training ground expand the stadium and then protest" I did say that was my original view anyway so he didn't have to convince me or ask me to do anything on his behalf, the world had seen my reaction for themselves.

These are my views and whilst some may not agree with them I can assure you I haven't taken these views to please anyone other than myself.

Does anyone who really knows me, think for a second I would change my opinion to something that could harm the club for a bribe or a back hander, I will be upset if people that know me take that view, the others can do what they want to.
It's ironic that Sam would want the same thing as many people on the club board as most of us see these as is adversary's such as Alan Whiteley, Steve Borley and Michael Isaac, they were all singing off the same hymn sheet, why wouldn't we want the 100 million pounds on offer, if someone wants to give me a back hander for having the same view, then by all means send it over, i'll put it in the Scotts Young Guns charity.

Back to Sam, of course he would love VT to invest, coz he got more chance of any return with a billionaire owning the club, but as I said to Sam, there is no way VT will turn his investment into full equity whilst the Langston thing is ongoing, because if he did, then SAM would be straight in demanding the money owed in full and he finally would have someone who actually owned the club and who would have to take responsibility for it.

Surely this is the reason VT has never taken control of more than 50% of the shares up till this moment, lot's of us wondered why, but most of us can see why now.

How do they resolve it, ain't got a clue, they offer they adjust they negotiate but it just goes on and on, however it does look as if we are getting the investment regardless, but it wont be turned into equity until it's settled.

So as I see it in my simple view, the more VT invests, the deeper in that he is and the more chance we got of getting him to take on board our views, if however whilst this is going on, and the new re branding proves successful money wise, then perhaps we will have to say fair play VT your vision was right and we have to accept that.
Until that moment, why risk upsetting him and causing major friction, the risks are to high in my opinion.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:30 am

What I stated was Sam rang Myself, Gwyn and Carl and asked us to support VT and the Malaysians and not to frighten them off, I refused and Sam stopped phoning me for 2 weeks, Carl said he would make his own mind up and Gwyn in my opinion has changed from hating them to supporting them.

On the Thursday I said to Gwyn in the meeting uve changed your tune, you use to hate the Malaysians are u doing this for Sam ?

Daya then said there were texts sent around, which I dont know about.

But thats what did happen, end off.

Why does Sam not want us to frighten them off, because he wants his deal sorted out and the Malaysians backed in to a corner.
We have our own minds/beliefs/opinions and u decide what badge/colour u want.

I am Blue end off.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:51 am

The plot thickens :ayatollah: