Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANNIS V GWYN

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:01 pm

Where did the thread go. And why was Daya's post deleted? He said something about spoiling the plan. Let's have the truth boys.

Re: ANNIS V GWYN

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:02 pm

moonboots wrote:Where did the thread go. And why was Daya's post deleted? He said something about spoiling the plan. Let's have the truth boys.

Somethings clearly being covered up.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:03 pm

moonboots wrote:Where did the thread go. And why was Daya's post deleted? He said something about spoiling the plan. Let's have the truth boys.

What did daya's thread say? Missed that one

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:05 pm

Gavlar wrote:

Wasn't a thread, was posts in the thread, something about Sam sending texts about a plan being ruined?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:07 pm

nerd wrote:
Gavlar wrote:

Wasn't a thread, was posts in the thread, something about Sam sending texts about a plan being ruined?

Thought it said Gwyn sending text's to Annis about Annis betraying Sam and ruining the plan. There was some plan to convince fans to go Red for Hammam benefit and Gwyn went with it.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:08 pm

I'm also confused as to whether Sam wanted these changes or he didn't and didn't understand why the Malaysians were implementing them?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:10 pm

I tell you what, If this shit we're going through is some sort of set up there'll be fuckin ructions, people shouldn't play with other peoples feelings :twisted: ....people are at each others throats for fucks sake...If this is true stop the fuckin games boys :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:11 pm

Who cares the settling of the Langston debt is beneficial to the wellbeing of CCFC.

If there was a plan then all I can say is well done boys on getting it done now lets move on and get promoted.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:12 pm

Marc wrote:I tell you what, If this shit we're going through is some sort of set up there'll be fuckin ructions, people shouldn't play with other peoples feelings :twisted: ....people are at each others throats for fucks sake...If this is true stop the fuckin games boys :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

someone needs to say what going on

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:13 pm

Marc wrote:I tell you what, If this shit we're going through is some sort of set up there'll be fuckin ructions, people shouldn't play with other peoples feelings :twisted: ....people are at each others throats for fucks sake...If this is true stop the fuckin games boys :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Gwyn Davies has a lot to answer it seems as he has been announcing the prophecy of Hammam.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:14 pm

If Sam Hammann and his inner circle arin on this it sums it all up.

SH should sod off full stop.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:17 pm

Crikey I'm even having posts removed now. There is a distinct cover up going on by Gwyn or Annis to what the truth is regards these text messages.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:22 pm

AndyinHD wrote:Crikey I'm even having posts removed now. There is a distinct cover up going on by Gwyn or Annis to what the truth is regards these text messages.

Your having them removed because your a tw*t.......

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:28 pm

Tiger wrote:
AndyinHD wrote:Crikey I'm even having posts removed now. There is a distinct cover up going on by Gwyn or Annis to what the truth is regards these text messages.

Your having them removed because your a tw*t.......

I would say the " tw*t" reference shows who actually the "tw*t" really is Tiger.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:49 pm

Is Gwyn on the club payroll ?? :D

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:59 pm

gwyn is a media loving tv junkie,any chance to get on and hes on it sprouting his views ,as for him having 6 alais' that is just pathetic and childish trying to cover things up and act ike your someone else ...bloody kids do that .....one word..EGO!

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:05 pm

d20 wrote:gwyn is a media loving tv junkie,any chance to get on and hes on it sprouting his views ,as for him having 6 alais' that is just pathetic and childish trying to cover things up and act ike your someone else ...bloody kids do that .....one word..EGO!

I do get the impression if someone said jump he would do it

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:06 pm

The suits are laughing at us now!!

I can hear them!!! "this will keep them busy whilst we buy players. The fuckers won't leak f**k all if there busy fighting amongst themselves!!"

Hopefully that's all that's going on!!!

:ayatollah:

If its deeper then Marc is right........

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:09 pm

anyone got a copy of the original thread ? could make interesting reading.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:11 pm

ccfcbluebird wrote:anyone got a copy of the original thread ? could make interesting reading.

Its gone but gwyn said hes happy for annis to put it back up and debate what he said in there, loads seen it and tbh i didnt know half what was said in there if its true that is :shock:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:13 pm

ccfcbluebird wrote:anyone got a copy of the original thread ? could make interesting reading.

Gwyn claims Annis removed his own post. Only those 2 will know the truth on that one. Gwyn did you remove any posts or was it all Annis?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:16 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Its gone but gwyn said hes happy for annis to put it back up and debate what he said in there, loads seen it and tbh i didnt know half what was said in there if its true that is :shock:

What I stated was Sam rang Myself, Gwyn and Carl and asked us to support VT and the Malaysians and not to frighten them off, I refused and Sam stopped phoning me for 2 weeks, Carl said he would make his own mind up and Gwyn in my opinion has changed from hating them to supporting them.

Thats what I put up earlier.

Daya then said there were texts sent around, which I dont know about.

I am off now to spend time with my family, but thats what did happen, end off.
I will not discuss it further.

We have our own minds/beliefs/opinions and u decide what badge/colour u want.

I am Blue end off.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:17 pm

why is that f*cking parasite back on here????

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

What I stated was Sam rang Myself, Gwyn and Carl and asked us to support VT and the Malaysians and not to frighten them off, I refused and Sam stopped phoning me for 2 weeks, Carl said he would make his own mind up and Gwyn in my opinion has changed from hating them to supporting them.

Thats what I put up earlier.

Daya then said there were texts sent around, which I dont know about.

Daya on twitter says that Gwyn text you to stop ruining the plan, Daya says he was at your house at the time. True or false Annis?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:21 pm

Thats why u should all be your own person and stop following theese so called "fan leaders" :ayatollah:

bluebirdbaz wrote:why is that f*cking parasite back on here????

He's not, he's on twitter but how was he able to make a post when he's banned? That's got to be the question. Was he prompted to post by Gwyn and it backfired?

The truth is Sam is still running the show by the sounds of it and the sad thing is us fans are suffering. Those against the re-branding wishing Sam was back and blaming the malaysians are being duped by Sam thats how i read it from Annis deleted post . Its all so complicated now the right arm dosent know what the left arms doing so God help us fans

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:25 pm

To many people with big egos on this board,we are all city fans and not just the so called inner circle,we all have the right to know any info

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:25 pm

llanedeyrn-blue wrote:Thats why u should all be your own person and stop following theese so called "fan leaders" :ayatollah:

Well said. Its actually embarrassing seeing some of these hanging on every word they say when in fact the so called fans leaders know very little themselfs

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:21 pm

d20 wrote:gwyn is a media loving tv junkie,any chance to get on and hes on it sprouting his views ,as for him having 6 alais' that is just pathetic and childish trying to cover things up and act ike your someone else ...bloody kids do that .....one word..EGO!

Ask Annis to put up these so called six alias's perhaps you'll stop gobbing off then when you see the truth for yourself.