Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How will you treat people that wear red tops to home games

You may select 1 option

View results

How will you react

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:51 pm

My 11 year old said he wants a red top as he supports cardiff and that's what we play in, we all agree in are house that we accept the changes, but how are people going to react to us who will wear the red top

Re: How will you react

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:52 pm

Their choice. The plebs that will actively try to make them feel bad, physically or mentally, should be banned NQAT,

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Do you mean disgust?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:58 pm

ill defo be buying the home red shirt myself... Could end up being worth a few quid in years to come as a collectible. As for people wearing it down the city. Anyone over the age of 16 should be ashamed of themselves for wearing a football shirt fullstop lol

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:58 pm

Yeah lol, I will be wearing both and could not give a f@ck, at the end of the day I support cardiff city, we have had white, red blue black tops and I wear them all with pride

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:59 pm

Why would anyone over 16 be ashamed

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:01 pm

not bothered. we can't dictate to people what they wear.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:01 pm

natman wrote:Why would anyone over 16 be ashamed

Probably should be 30.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:04 pm

Wouldn't bother me in the slightest, just pleased to see the youth of today supporting Cardiff City :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:06 pm

I like the fact my lad has a opinion on this don't get me wrong like all of us he is gutted but he's man enough to say if that's what it is then so be it

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:15 pm

natman wrote:My 11 year old said he wants a red top as he supports cardiff and that's what we play in, we all agree in are house that we accept the changes, but how are people going to react to us who will wear the red top

My daughter wants one, even though she says she is against the colour change :?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:35 pm

I'm glad this question is being raised. Because my 8 year old son wants to wear one.my wife made me think twice if there was a possabilty of conflict. But like I told her we are all adults with our own minds and give the average ccfc some credit. End this type of needle now. Wear what you want. Ccfc on shirt.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:42 pm

fryman125 wrote:I'm glad this question is being raised. Because my 8 year old son wants to wear one.my wife made me think twice if there was a possabilty of conflict. But like I told her we are all adults with our own minds and give the average ccfc some credit. End this type of needle now. Wear what you want. Ccfc on shirt.

Anyone who gives abuse to a 8 year old because of the colour of their city top has bigger mental issues than just this rebranding. I dont think it will be anywhere near as bad as people predict.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:49 pm

I'm totally against any of this rebranding, but I'd never abuse another City fan for wearing the shirt... We all have our own opinions and are all entitled to voice them, or wear them in the case of a shirt... and I'm 41 and still wear my replica shirts with pride for the record... even if I can't fit into the ones from the 80's anymore... :o