Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is tan Jesus?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Cos he has parted us like the red see :lol: , Gwyn and Annis are just a higher profile example of loads of us keenly debating what's right and what's wrong. Sadly it's really petty and starting to have a personal feel. We all
Support the same team yet can't get along as I said is tan Jesus cos only he could create such a parting

Re: Is tan Jesus?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:28 pm

tonnehead wrote:Cos he has parted us like the red see :lol: , Gwyn and Annis are just a higher profile example of loads of us keenly debating what's right and what's wrong. Sadly it's really petty and starting to have a personal feel. We all
Support the same team yet can't get along as I said is tan Jesus cos only he could create such a parting

Moses parted the red sea :oops: :lol:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:34 pm

Actually it was God who parted the Red Sea, Moses just lead the Israelites through then... But let's not split hairs... you were closer with Moses than Jesus.... :lol:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:37 pm

Andy1927 wrote:Actually it was God who parted the Red Sea, Moses just lead the Israelites through then... But let's not split hairs... you were closer with Moses than Jesus.... :lol:

:lol: 5 years in a catholic school and still don't know this :oops: :lol:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:49 pm

Naaaah!!! Its just our fans have a small minded mentality from years of supporting a small club, only worried about what fans from otrher clubs think about us. God forbid we ever do become a "BIG successful CLUB" because I just don't think our fans will be able to handle it judging by the reaction to a few badge and color changes over the last week or so.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:58 pm

Trust a Pro-Red to make this a serious discussion all of a sudden.... :roll:
:lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:18 pm

Andy1927 wrote:Trust a Pro-Red to make this a serious discussion all of a sudden.... :roll:
:lol: :lol:

Pro red? Who you chatting to? Me? I couldn't give a flying fuk what color our players run out in! Blue, red, pink, green, whatever! I don't wear football tops so it means fukall to me. What makes me laugh though is the way our fans are all at each others throats over a change of color!! GOD FORBID WE EVER DO BECOME A BIG CLUB' because if we can't handle a change of color then fuknose how we are going to deal with success!

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:36 pm

In case you failed to notice, no one was at anyone's throat in this thread... that is until you started f'ing and blinding.... and I haven't got a clue what the other posters opinions were one way or another when it comes to the re-branding... but there you go, 'f' away if it makes you feel you can voice your opinion better, but it was still God who parted the Red Sea, not Jesus or Moses.... :lol: