Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just a quick question ?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:02 pm

A question for everyone, have you ever shouted to the Cardiff players, play for the shirt or the badge and how do u expect players to love our passion for our club and to kiss our badge when some dont even like it ?

Re: Just a quick question ?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:05 pm

Down the years we have had many different shirts and badges, but I would always expect and demand the players give everything for Cardiff City :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:06 pm

not many players play for a badge or the shirt annis they play for cash thats a fact thats why players got agents to get the best paid deals :ayatollah:

people shout at players to player for the badge or the shirt, for me it about the players to player for the name the shirt Cardiff City Fc :ayatollah:

Kissing the badge is nonsense anyway, few players actually play for the shirt or the badge; for every Jason Perry there are 100's of professional footballers just earning a living by playing for who ever will pay them the most.

I just want the players of my team to always give their all, whether it be for the love of the club or the paypacket.

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:Down the years we have had many different shirts and badges, but I would always expect and demand the players give everything for Cardiff City :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: That's the key point, not the colour for goodness sake.

The badge also has the major Welsh emblem on it, so why on earth should that be a problem?????????????????

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:10 pm

They are professional footballers not fans. I expect them to play for the pay check and the manager.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:24 pm

Its a fair question.

Its irrelevant iff the shirt/badge has changed slightly over the years. Anyone in football knows ccfc play in blue.

Yes its true a lot of players play for themselves/money ect, but what the players motivations are wasnt the question.

If the next time you shout at a player " show some pride, play for the shirt, fight and be proud of the badge ect. Whats the answer if a player in a red shirt turns round and says " why, did you? ".

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:A question for everyone, have you ever shouted to the Cardiff players, play for the shirt or the badge and how do u expect players to love our passion for our club and to kiss our badge when some dont even like it ?

Annis were in a day and age where top players are more concerned where the next pay packet comes from. Being a local lad having your dreams come true playing for your hometown club has no meaning anymore.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:A question for everyone, have you ever shouted to the Cardiff players, play for the shirt or the badge and how do u expect players to love our passion for our club and to kiss our badge when some dont even like it ?

Speak for yourself. As a CARDIFF CITY FAN ill support them whatever happens. If people dont like whats goin on then stay away

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:47 pm

People are forgetting...

It's not what the badge looks like, It's what it represents.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:56 pm

We've has Superted on it so the shirt itself is not the key issue.

The shirt only represents the bigger picture , the club. Think we all need to remember that.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:56 pm

Players dont listen. I have shouted for Rudy to f**k off many times but he dont listen.

Apart from once against West Ham at home when he was having a stinker and feigned injury.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:59 pm

CP76 wrote:Players dont listen. I have shouted for Rudy to f**k off many times but he dont listen.

Apart from once against West Ham at home when he was having a stinker and feigned injury.

Feigned injury? Bollocks.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:24 pm

they all play for money end of!!!! gone are the days where loyalty counts to ANY player