Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Negative Atmosphere

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:54 pm

This is probably what it's going to be like every game of the season from now on with the clear divide between the fans, we hardly had the most buzzing atmosphere down here for the league games anyway and i think its going to be an uncomfortbale atmosphere for everyone down there this season :(

Re: Negative Atmosphere

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:58 pm

AJCCFC91 wrote:This is probably what it's going to be like every game of the season from now on with the clear divide between the fans, we hardly had the most buzzing atmosphere down here for the league games anyway and i think its going to be an uncomfortbale atmosphere for everyone down there this season :(

Ive been in better grounds with 4-5k in them compared to last seasons atmospheres so i dread to think what its going to be like this season comming as it was embarrassing at most home games last season this rebrand red garbage will just make it twice as bad :shock:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:58 pm

You reap what you sow but hey what do we know.

Were not billionaires. :roll:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:03 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83366 :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:08 pm

it will be the same as ever, this message board is only a fraction of ccfc support and the majority that go probably just go along with it

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:02 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:it will be the same as ever, this message board is only a fraction of ccfc support and the majority that go probably just go along with it

also its not just our stadium that is suffering from atmosphere, its everywhere even in premier big teams grounds just sign times still get some places with good atmosphere but not many!

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:51 pm

Zzzz