Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Drug cheats at the olympics

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:46 pm

Take my advice and you wont get caught.

1. Take your marks.

2. Wait for the starters pistol to go off.

3. Run really really slow... that'll fool em.

Re: Drug cheats at the olympics

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:53 pm

Just wait till the paralympics, plenty of cheats using WD-40...

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:15 pm

The last Olympics they reckon over 250 competitors tested mostly for EPO. They did not reveal all as it would be farcical. And damage peoples opinions. It's all about money.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:08 pm

nerd wrote:Just wait till the paralympics, plenty of cheats using WD-40...

:roll: :pukeright:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:22 pm

cardiff yid wrote:The last Olympics they reckon over 250 competitors tested mostly for EPO. They did not reveal all as it would be farcical. And damage peoples opinions. It's all about money.

Not just about money, but it is to a degree in some of the more high profile sports. I been there and understand the mind set, if you are at the top level in your sport and your country, you want to know you are competing on a level playing field, but unfortunately some of the athletes you are competing against not only cheat, but are encouraged to and fully supported by their countries and the best doctors their country as at their disposal.

sad, and I ain't got the answers, and I wont tell you what decisions I took, but people will risk a lot to be remembered as a champion,even if it risked getting caught for cheating, rather than be forgotten as a failure.. :old:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:20 pm

Fatima whitbread. How the f**k did she pass the test.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:37 pm

They excused her , she couldn,t get her cock in the test tube