A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Obsession!

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:34 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Jackbustard wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
murphy wrote:
Jackbustard wrote:
murphy wrote:the jacks don't care what colour we play in. their just gutted he staying at cardiff and having big bucks to spendh.

Please stop it your cracking me up, your a f*cking laughing stock. Even your most optimistic fans don't believe you will see major investment.

we will see you filthy piece of scum.

:lol: even the most optimistic swans fans believe you will sign denis berkamp as player manager! :lol: and and they signed that brilliant player on loan you had last season! :lol: but trouble is cant see them listed as swansea players mmmm another success story for the swans :lol:

My god does the stupidity on this board know no bounds. We just finished 11th in the Premier League you f*cking idiot, I'd call that a massive successes. Something you bottling wankers know nothing about.

ooooh sticks and stones i suppose yes for you it is a great success ah well little things please little minds :D

Getting to the Premier League and finishing 11th as a little thing. You f*cking idiots are willing to let your club be raped and it's history taken away for a chance of even getting there. My god you've got to be the biggest tool on here.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:30 pm

Out of interest are there any cardiff fans on here who can remember finishing a season 11th in the top flight?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:50 pm

jackf wrote:Out of interest are there any cardiff fans on here who can remember finishing a season 11th in the top flight?

Yaaawn

Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:21 pm

No, how about 6th then?

Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:14 am

jackf wrote:No, how about 6th then?

Yaaaawwwn

Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:19 am

jackf wrote:Out of interest are there any cardiff fans on here who can remember finishing a season 11th in the top flight?

With Brendan gone,it is doubtful if you will reach the same heights again.You will be lucky to avoid the drop next season and we may be passing you on the way up. :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:14 am

Bluebird64 wrote:

With Brendan gone,it is doubtful if you will reach the same heights again.You will be lucky to avoid the drop next season and we may be passing you on the way up. :lol:

Of course you could, then again our new manager could BR an improvement and we buy some top players with the 20m we've got to spend. Whilst u lot fail yet again and bottle it. What ever happens though we have another season of PL football to look board to, and another £50,000,000 to be generated.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:49 am

What an embarrassing thread :oops:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:56 pm

Its not OBSESSION Merlin it is piss take, they are loving it. If the roles had been reversed we would be having the time of our lives on here. And please don't forget it was us who stated not so long ago we thought Bristol City as our main rivals.
The thing is i can see why they are taking the piss and i am embarrassed as i cant counter the argument.
Them having a go at Annis is harsh though as he is one of not many now that objects to it. We are now the laughing stock not just with Swansea the rest of the football community. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:03 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Its not OBSESSION Merlin it is piss take, they are loving it. If the roles had been reversed we would be having the time of our lives on here. And please don't forget it was us who stated not so long ago we thought Bristol City as our main rivals.
The thing is i can see why they are taking the piss and i am embarrassed as i cant counter the argument.
Them having a go at Annis is harsh though as he is one of not many now that objects to it. We are now the laughing stock not just with Swansea the rest of the football community. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

and don't you forget it , because we won't

Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:49 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:

Yaaawn

noo but do know we lost div 1 tital by 00000.1 of a goal to blackburn!! :lol: yesssss 0000.1 of goal, was averages in those days :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:42 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Its not OBSESSION Merlin it is piss take, they are loving it. If the roles had been reversed we would be having the time of our lives on here. And please don't forget it was us who stated not so long ago we thought Bristol City as our main rivals.

I don't buy all this laughing stock nonsense. The jacks just say it as a cheap jibe and I'd expect it from them. But do you really think the football world really cares too much about us? And of those who do I've spoken with fans from loads of clubs and based on our current position they all saw it as a no brainer. A bit of banter maybe, at times even confusion but laughing stock is a total exaggeration

Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:52 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:

I don't buy all this laughing stock nonsense. The jacks just say it as a cheap jibe and I'd expect it from them. But do you really think the football world really cares too much about us? And of those who do I've spoken with fans from loads of clubs and based on our current position they all saw it as a no brainer. A bit of banter maybe, at times even confusion but laughing stock is a total exaggeration

this^^^^ i've looked on a few forums and most of them don't give a rats arse that we are going red.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:20 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
murphy wrote:
Jackbustard wrote:
murphy wrote:the jacks don't care what colour we play in. their just gutted he staying at cardiff and having big bucks to spendh.

Please stop it your cracking me up, your a f*cking laughing stock. Even your most optimistic fans don't believe you will see major investment.

we will see you filthy piece of scum.

:lol: even the most optimistic swans fans believe you will sign denis berkamp as player manager! :lol: and and they signed that brilliant player on loan you had last season! :lol: but trouble is cant see them listed as swansea players mmmm another success story for the swans :lol:

why dont you see if robbie fowler or jimmy floyd hasslebank are available to fleece you of a few quid again, face it thats the only type you can attract ,has beens looking for a gullible club to give them a few extra pay packets :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: