Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Obsession!

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:34 pm

Sorry my friends I have broke the Cardiff City code of conduct and had a view of the Swans board! :o :shock: :lol:

I know, I know.......... But I got so fed up of the shit on this forum I wanted to go and see if there was a spare season ticket seat in the Liberty for the coming season, Where I could wear my White CCFC top with pride at a fellow Welsh club, and watch some premier league football....

Yes, That was a joke as well! :lol:

Seriously though, They CLAIM we are obsessed with them but one of their most popular threads on their message board has had 13,600 views, is 28 pages long and contains approximately 450 posts and the title of it is "Red Birds!" :lol:

It has provided me with a great deal of entertainment this morning as like I said, This MB has driven me to one of my lowest points as a Cardiff fan in recent times, with everyone trying to get one up on each other, dividing the fans, In-fighting, etc etc - Very immature stuff...

So if like me, you fancy having a little read and giggle :laughing6: for the next part of your afternoon, Enjoy!

REDBIRDS, REDBIRDS, REDBIRDS! - http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... 6&t=123289

Re: Obsession!

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Their attempt to call us obsessed is nothing more than laughable psychological projection.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:50 pm

I don't, I can't and I shan't

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:51 pm

Even looking at ccmb is weird :? :?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Oh dear...

Some of them wrote that they don't consider us their rivals anymore, yeah right... from watching MOTD they were singing anti-Cardiff songs all season, probably more than singing about themselves.

I think deep down they're scared about our future. What goes around comes around.
Obsessed isn't a strong enough word to describe them. :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:11 pm

JonCCFC wrote:Oh dear...

Some of them wrote that they don't consider us their rivals anymore, yeah right... from watching MOTD they were singing anti-Cardiff songs all season, probably more than singing about themselves.

I think deep down they're scared about our future. What goes around comes around.

Jon you're right. They hate the thought of us possibly having a major investment, particularly on the playing side.
Although they say differently, our six-fingered friends would jump at a similar investment at their club.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:24 pm

DITH80 wrote:

Jon you're right. They hate the thought of us possibly having a major investment, particularly on the playing side.
Although they say differently, our six-fingered friends would jump at a similar investment at their club.

good god your not on that again ! we don't need any foreign investor bumming us for cash and we would certainly not drop our draws and bend over like you have done

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:26 pm

you're a joke pure and simple , as for being scared about you're future :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:28 pm

waddle wrote:

you're a joke pure and simple , as for being scared about you're future :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're in denial, it's okay :D

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:35 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
waddle wrote:

You're in denial, it's okay :D

in denial about what exactly ?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:16 pm

Im not supprised theres that many posts on there about us we are a buch of cringeworthy bow down fans thats the truth :shock:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:18 pm

Their weird, obsessed wankers. Its a shame we're stuck with these as main rivals. f*cking embarrasing too.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:49 pm

Some of you on here really are obsessed with them.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:04 pm

Merlin,

you are either dull or in denial. Or at the very least filtering out what you can't accept you're reading. They are laughing at CCFC, the Malaysians, the debt, and the fans. They are laughing at the blue shirt side, the red shirt side and the spinning jennies like Gwyn who change their opinions.

Its not only them too. My Bristol mates and Coventry mates are laughing too. For f**k's sake, even Jeremy Vine on Radio 2 was having a go.

Still, if it makes you feel a little better about yourself by deflecting that they're obsessed go ahead. What is really needed is a wake up call to the reality of the steaming pile of shit that CCFC is right now.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:16 pm

It has more posts than the thread about a new manager which had only 382 posts and is only a few 100 views off it too.

They care more about our new kit than their next manager. Sad really.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:27 pm

[quote="MyNameIsAled"]They care more about our new kit than their next manager. quote]

You reckon? Read it man, they're laughing at the likes of you.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:37 pm

MyNameIsAled wrote:It has more posts than the thread about a new manager which had only 382 posts and is only a few 100 views off it too.

threads about a new manager are all guessing and rumour and a lot of people can't be bothered to post on it your bending over is fact though and everyone is chipping in and having a laugh about it , did you expect any different

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:41 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irony

There is barely a club message board in the country that hasn't discussed the laughing stock that is ccfc, are they all obssesed as well?

Dear God, the fact that it's the nearest and dearest is bound to make it a hot topic you clueless embarrassing nincompoop.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:43 pm

MyNameIsAled wrote:It has more posts than the thread about a new manager which had only 382 posts and is only a few 100 views off it too.

There are hundreds of threads re new manager you wally.

You and you're ilk are the reason your club is the biggest joke in football.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:00 pm

And there endeth the lesson

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:54 pm

the jacks don't care what colour we play in. their just gutted he staying at cardiff and having big bucks to spend(so we here). any jack who reckons they can't take us seriously now we've changed colour is full of shit. if swansea changed to pink kits with a duck on the badge i'd still detest them just as much.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:59 pm

Obsession, I've got a bottle of eau de cologne somewhere called that. :old:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:03 pm

DITH80 wrote:

We've already guaranteed over 100 million in investment over 2 seasons. It's called getting to and staying in the Premier League you idiot.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:09 pm

murphy wrote:the jacks don't care what colour we play in. their just gutted he staying at cardiff and having big bucks to spendh.

Please stop it your cracking me up, your a f*cking laughing stock. Even your most optimistic fans don't believe you will see major investment.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:14 pm

Merlin wrote:Sorry my friends I have broke the Cardiff City code of conduct and had a view of the Swans board! :o :shock: :lol:

Broke the Cardiff City code of conduct?

You used to post on there.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:16 pm

Jackbustard wrote:
DITH80 wrote:

We've already guaranteed over 100 million in investment over 2 seasons. It's called getting to and staying in the Premier League you idiot.

mmm money going up as dont remember you getting over 50mil this year anyway with overheads that is likely to be 25mil left to buy new managerand players so dont expect to be in black at end of it as no team ever gets relegated in the black so your time will come as will ours, :ayatollah: but hey dont give a fck about your team same as you dont about ours

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:17 pm

Jackbustard wrote:
murphy wrote:the jacks don't care what colour we play in. their just gutted he staying at cardiff and having big bucks to spendh.

Please stop it your cracking me up, your a f*cking laughing stock. Even your most optimistic fans don't believe you will see major investment.

we will see you filthy piece of scum.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:23 pm

murphy wrote:
Jackbustard wrote:

:lol: even the most optimistic swans fans believe you will sign denis berkamp as player manager! :lol: and and they signed that brilliant player on loan you had last season! :lol: but trouble is cant see them listed as swansea players mmmm another success story for the swans :lol:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:26 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
murphy wrote:
Jackbustard wrote:

:lol: even the most optimistic swans fans believe you will sign denis berkamp as player manager! :lol: and and they signed that brilliant player on loan you had last season! :lol: but trouble is cant see them listed as swansea players mmmm another success story for the swans :lol:

My god does the stupidity on this board know no bounds. We just finished 11th in the Premier League you f*cking idiot, I'd call that a massive successes. Something you bottling wankers know nothing about.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:30 pm

Jackbustard wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
murphy wrote:
Jackbustard wrote:

My god does the stupidity on this board know no bounds. We just finished 11th in the Premier League you f*cking idiot, I'd call that a massive successes. Something you bottling wankers know nothing about.

ooooh sticks and stones i suppose yes for you it is a great success ah well little things please little minds :D