Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

To Anyone Planning Action Or Protests

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:01 am

Please think long and hard how you go about it. I'd like to think that the majority are only anti red and not anti Malaysians. We can't force away this type of money from the club. I doubt a man as wealthy as VT will be seen with CCFC again unless we become successful.

I am not happy about the change to red as many of you on here but if it means the club will survive for decades to come then I am willing to go along for now. I can honestly see, possibly after a season, more comprising made and even if it doesn't turn as successful as it was hoped then we will be back in our blue before we know it.

My message is let's not go crazy and force our backers away. We all want the best for Cardiff City, let's make sure our actions don't kill the club we love.

:ayatollah:

Re: To Anyone Planning Action Or Protests

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:04 am

Fans should do what they want and feel, the Malaysians have.
Everyone has a right of say and should be allowed to say it.

They are going no where in fact they dont care what we say or do.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:10 am

Forever Blue wrote:Fans should do what they want and feel, the Malaysians have.

I know we all have a right to do what we want and a right to express ourselves, that wasn't the point I was trying to make.

What I was trying to put across that any action taken needs to be thought about. Just in case we end up killing our club.

Some will say that the club will survive without them there but I doubt we would continue to operate longer than six months.

I am pretty sure that if the protest turned nasty and racisit then they would be gone.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:13 am

SA17 Bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Fans should do what they want and feel, the Malaysians have.

I know we all have a right to do what we want and a right to express ourselves, that wasn't the point I was trying to make.

What I was trying to put across that any action taken needs to be thought about. Just in case we end up killing our club.

Some will say that the club will survive without them there but I doubt we would continue to operate longer than six months.

I am pretty sure that if the protest turned nasty and racisit then they would be gone.

tbh i dont see what race has to do with it or getting nasty everyone seems to be missing the whole point here NOBODY HAD A SAY IN THIS RED/BLUE wanters, If we all got dumped something else on us in life we didnt want or even know about wouldnt you say f**k off and toss it back where it come from. Not at cardiff city we don't we open are arms and say yes please give me more when it suits.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:34 pm

So just 1 question annis how will you react if your sat next to someone at ccs and they got a red top on shouting come on red dragons?