Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

One thing we had with Sam, Borley Clemo etc..

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:56 am

Is the ability of fans (whether it was 'inner Circle' or not) to speak directly to the decision maker.

Then it was Ridsdale, who was Sam's puppy then PMGs and then it was a nervous Jenkins and now a slightly embarrassed Whitely for the Malays.

Even TG is only a spokesperson.

I haven't seen one quote from VT about the club, never mind an inteview or a snippit about what his reasoning is over the rebrand.

If the Echo could get an interview finding out his own personal views on things it might clear things u a little and help to rebuild a bit of faith ?

I know there was a bit of bad feeling from those on the outside about Sam's little meetings, :lol: but at least some fans got the chance to speak to him directly about their concerns.

And Borely got it in the neck every day ! :lol:

Now its just talk to Whitely and he'll pass the message on to TG who will in turn speak to VT when his turn comes.

Re: One thing we had with Sam, Borley Clemo etc..

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:00 am

Tim, in the meetings we were told Vincent Tan speaks to know one and answers to no one.
Also Allan Whitley,Julian and Wayne were meeting us off their own back, yes they would say they met us, but we were told what we said or wanted did not matter. :cry:

Then we were even told he is God. :o :shock:

Media WAles have been warned to toe the line and now cant speak out or they are banned. Hmm

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:32 am

That's how they operate. Community Football Club is now deceased. Do as the Owner says or leave. leavers will be replaced anyway. Inner circles, supporters trusts, supporters groups, travel clubs all extinct shortly. No democracy - put up or shut up.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:33 am

Forever Blue wrote:Tim, in the meetings we were told Vincent Tan speaks to know one and answers to no one.
Also Allan Whitley,Julian and Wayne were meeting us off their own back, yes they would say they met us, but we were told what we said or wanted did not matter. :cry:

Media WAles have been warned to toe the line and now cant speak out or they are banned. Hmm

When you had your pub and club we asked for cheap beer and free women, did you listen? :lol:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:59 am

arri potta wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Tim, in the meetings we were told Vincent Tan speaks to know one and answers to no one.

When you had your pub and club we asked for cheap beer and free women, did you listen? :lol:

I gave cheap beer, it was up to u to get the women. :lol:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:43 am

If the likes of Gwyn, TIT, caerdydd 78, treat the man like god then its no surprise if he acts like it.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:46 am

AndyinHD wrote:That's how they operate. Community Football Club is now deceased. Do as the Owner says or leave. leavers will be replaced anyway. Inner circles, supporters trusts, supporters groups, travel clubs all extinct shortly. No democracy - put up or shut up.

Community football in our community ceases to exist. Its all about their country now.

Malaysia everywhere in our stadium, shirt sponser.etc and now changing colour to a colour that appeals more to Asia.

We are Cardiff City in name only now.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:29 pm

no different to a lot of owners these days! any excuse to have dig at them seems to be the order of the day!! :D

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:31 pm

pembroke allan wrote:no different to a lot of owners these days! any excuse to have dig at them seems to be the order of the day!! :D

Its not a dig, I'd jut like to see what VTs own personal thoughts are.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:59 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Is the ability of fans (whether it was 'inner Circle' or not) to speak directly to the decision maker.

Then it was Ridsdale, who was Sam's puppy then PMGs and then it was a nervous Jenkins and now a slightly embarrassed Whitely for the Malays.

Got to speak as I find, thought Gethin started off slightly on the wrong foot, but met him a few times and he was starting to impress me, but possibly he stood his ground to the wrong person and paid the price, make you own minds up, but possibly that may answer questions you have about the man we are dealing with.
As for Alan Whiteley, I'll be honest I had hung drawn and qurtered him before ever meeting the man, mostly down to his links with Ridsdale, but I have learnt a lesson not to pre judge and I have a lot of respect for him now, the man is in an awkward position, yes TG is the middle man and he's approachable, but I think VT is a totally different kettle of fish, and Alan Whiteleys must feel at times he stuck between a rock and a hard place.

We can wish all we want, but Vt is not going to take the meet and greet the fans that previous Chairmen took, don't think he's thetype.

Even TG is only a spokesperson.

I haven't seen one quote from VT about the club, never mind an inteview or a snippit about what his reasoning is over the rebrand.

If the Echo could get an interview finding out his own personal views on things it might clear things u a little and help to rebuild a bit of faith ?

I know there was a bit of bad feeling from those on the outside about Sam's little meetings, :lol: but at least some fans got the chance to speak to him directly about their concerns.

And Borely got it in the neck every day ! :lol:

Now its just talk to Whitely and he'll pass the message on to TG who will in turn speak to VT when his turn comes.