Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Marlon King

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:44 am

Heard that this piece of shit is on the clubs agenda once again.

Would you want him here..?

Re: Marlon King

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:59 am

He's the sort of player that we need.

But I can't believe a piece of scum like him would be in Malky's plans.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:59 am

Yeah I'd take him.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:01 am

Although now I've looked him up he was at Watford at the same time as Malky, it's possible they're friends?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:01 am

Aramore wrote:He's the sort of player that we need.

Did he play with MM at Watford..?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:03 am

Angry Man wrote:
Aramore wrote:He's the sort of player that we need.

Did he play with MM at Watford..?

Yes he did.

That would make more sense but still.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:05 am

2blue2handle wrote:Yeah I'd take him.

He wasn't asking you to fight him Mun! :) :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:06 am

Overthemoon wrote:

Good he'd prob win :lol:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:08 am

2blue2handle wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

Good he'd prob win :lol:

And he'd try and bang your missus! :)

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:08 am

I just think of all the players the club would try and buy to help keep the support together it isn't Marlon King!!!

However we all deserve a second chance I suppose but isn't he on chance number 14 or something like that!!!

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:00 am

If anyone noticed Malky and Marlon, prior to the game at Birmingham, you will notice that they had a very long chat and were lauging and joking.

Clearly this doesnt mean he is signing him. But I wondered then whether it was a possibility....

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:11 am

Angry Man wrote:I just think of all the players the club would try and buy to help keep the support together it isn't Marlon King!!!

However we all deserve a second chance I suppose but isn't he on chance number 14 or something like that!!!

I don't think this should come into Malkys thinking to be honest.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:31 am

Angry Man wrote:I just think of all the players the club would try and buy to help keep the support together it isn't Marlon King!!!

he was squeaky clean at brum last season.in fact i,d say a positive influence .i felt like you did about him arriving but everyone deserves a second chance and all that

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:48 am

He's been a regular goalscorer at championship level for a few years, good physical presence which we have been lacking. I'd take him at a sensible price.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:54 am

I hope Malky is checking on all possible transfer targets, the more he checks out the more the chance of signing the right people for our club, Marlon King would probably do the business on the pitch which is the important thing as far as the club's concerned.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:20 am

The last thing this club needs now is marlon king. We're already the laughing stock of british football.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:44 am

Angry Man wrote:Heard that this piece of shit is on the clubs agenda once again.

Would you want him here..?

No.

I can reluctantly put up with shirt or badge changes, but I'll never support a team with a sex offender in it.

I'd break my heart but neither myself or my kids would go to a game with him there.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:49 am

jtc wrote:

he was squeaky clean at brum last season.in fact i,d say a positive influence .i felt like you did about him arriving but everyone deserves a second chance and all that

Its not a 2nd chance though is it.

Its his 14th.

He's scum and a sex offender.

He's not welcome here.

Shirt colour is just a colour, cheering on someone who enjoys molesting and beating up women is not something I'll be doing with my children at the football.

Its your choice as a Brum fan whilst he's with you, you put a good piece together as to why you accepted him to your club, but I'll NEVER accept him here and if Malky does sign him then he's an idiot and another who will completely lose my respect.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:45 am

Lawnmower wrote:
jtc wrote:

Its his 14th.

He's not welcome here.
well if the boss wants him and the mayalsians want him there will be very little you can do as they won,t listen to you.i think that fact has been established this week.can fully understand your views and as i said i felt the same.
Shirt colour is just a colour, cheering on someone who enjoys molesting and beating up women is not something I'll be doing with my children at the football.

Its your choice as a Brum fan whilst he's with you, you put a good piece together as to why you accepted him to your club, but I'll NEVER accept him here and if Malky does sign him then he's an idiot and another who will completely lose my respect.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:51 am

Change colour/badge doesn't even come close to signing this guy....disgusting!

Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 am

After all Malky has said about bringing people in who fit in and don't rock the boat, then I'm sure Marlon King is bottom of Malky's must have list.

I think this is why he obviously got problems with Gerrard, I think Malky goes for the more proffesional type player rather than party animal or serial sex offender type. ;)

Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:57 am

Lawnmower wrote:
jtc wrote:

Its his 14th.

He's not welcome here.

well the choice was mcjudas singed him then left.at first a lot of fans were against it but with the turmoil around the club it was sort of in the background.by the time c.h came and the exedus happened he was one of the senoir pro,s left.i don,t sing for him or boo him.i feel he got his head down last season and helped the younger lads on the pitch.i believe he was ok off it as well.i understand your views though and the 2nd chance stuff is something i believe in as a christian but i do find sex offenders a hard one to take in..can totally see your point of view .tbf he,s already at my club but if i was in your shoes i,d ask why do we want him?i don,t think football clubs have morals these days mate.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:04 pm

BigGwynram wrote:After all Malky has said about bringing people in who fit in and don't rock the boat, then I'm sure Marlon King is bottom of Malky's must have list.

I think this is why he obviously got problems with Gerrard, I think Malky goes for the more proffesional type player rather than party animal or serial sex offender type. ;)

malky doesn,t seem to suffer fools too gladly so i doubt he,d want to bring anyone who could rock the boat in any way.that may include bellamy as well though.ego,s ,party animals,sex offenders ,i can,t see a place for them under mackay .the template was put down last season.grafters who want to be footballers and will work at it.a bit of flair this year into that mix and who knows.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:33 pm

jtc wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
jtc wrote:

Its his 14th.

He's not welcome here.

well the choice was mcjudas singed him then left.at first a lot of fans were against it but with the turmoil around the club it was sort of in the background.by the time c.h came and the exedus happened he was one of the senoir pro,s left.i don,t sing for him or boo him.i feel he got his head down last season and helped the younger lads on the pitch.i believe he was ok off it as well.i understand your views though and the 2nd chance stuff is something i believe in as a christian but i do find sex offenders a hard one to take in..can totally see your point of view .tbf he,s already at my club but if i was in your shoes i,d ask why do we want him?i don,t think football clubs have morals these days mate.

Cheers for the response, its great to have decent posters from other clubs on here.

Its always interesting to hear the views from another angle.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:47 pm

Ohhh she said no,
Oh Marlon she said no

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:30 pm

Hes never done much against us.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:40 pm

a 20something post pure football thread :shock: :lol: