Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Malky in talks with wright Phillips

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:07 pm

northside of risca wrote:Great , let bird for dyer from the jacks too. Can reunite the theiving cunts.

Shit signing from the promised huge investment.

lets bid even.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:33 pm

I hardly think the club that includes Nathan Blake amongst it's legends can take the higher ground over BWP indiscretions.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Daniel M wrote:Speaking to someone I know who supports Charlton says he was excellent first half of season but he'd happily drive him to Cardiff now at a decent prize, went lazy towards the end of the season and reckons he'll struggle to get 15 in the Championship unfortunately. I think we should be aiming higher for proven Championship or above strikers.

Sounds a little like Bothroyd, but with less talent. :|

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:36 pm

Done very well for charlton, better goal return probably improved as he's got older and at his prime now

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Jollffe wrote:
Daniel M wrote:Speaking to someone I know who supports Charlton says he was excellent first half of season but he'd happily drive him to Cardiff now at a decent prize, went lazy towards the end of the season and reckons he'll struggle to get 15 in the Championship unfortunately. I think we should be aiming higher for proven Championship or above strikers.

Sounds a little like Bothroyd, but with less talent. :|

He is more like a five year younger version of Earnshaw with less talent

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:07 pm

Hes a good player from what ive seen :ayatollah: