Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:47 am

Thief!!!

Re: Malky in talks with wright Phillips

Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:57 am

BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:Thief!!!

Will he want to bring his mate Nathan with him? ;) :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:03 am

I dont give two hoots if hes a thief aslong as he gives 100% for cardiff just keep your valuables close

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:07 am

jinks-rct wrote:I dont give two hoots if hes a thief aslong as he gives 100% for cardiff just keep your valuables close

To be honest I don't even think he's a Championship player. Yes he's done well at league one but I think thats his standard

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:37 am

He did alright whilst at southampton in the championship and at arglye (although they were relegated). He can play on the wing and up top, and he can score goals so he will be confident to shoot hopefully.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:08 am

All the reds will be bitterly dissapointed when they hear it's not Premiership Shaun Wright Phillips. Plastics the lot of them.

:old:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:09 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:All the reds will be bitterly dissapointed when they hear it's not Premiership Shaun Wright Phillips. Plastics the lot of them.

I'd prefer his dad, even now! :)

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:35 am

Has anyone else seen it on ssn I can't check my electricity is down

Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:02 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:All the reds will be bitterly dissapointed when they hear it's not Premiership Shaun Wright Phillips. Plastics the lot of them.

I'd prefer his dad, even now! :)

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:28 pm

If its Bradley he be crap couldn't do nothing with Southampton in this league :old:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:30 pm

Overthemoon wrote:

no he's far too good for you and you couldn't afford him anyway ;)

Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:43 pm

waddle wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

He's a scummy thieving little tw*t :lol:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:46 pm

Speaking to someone I know who supports Charlton says he was excellent first half of season but he'd happily drive him to Cardiff now at a decent prize, went lazy towards the end of the season and reckons he'll struggle to get 15 in the Championship unfortunately. I think we should be aiming higher for proven Championship or above strikers.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:16 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:
waddle wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

he's still too good for you and you couldn't afford him

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:18 pm

waddle wrote:
waddle wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

Where's my wallet gone, where's my wallet gone! :)

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:25 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
waddle wrote:
waddle wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

Where's my wallet gone, where's my wallet gone! :)

did something stupid as a kid and been the model pro since , and watching him take the piss out of ashley cole among others last season i am happy to give him the benefit of the doubt

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:34 pm

waddle wrote:did something stupid as a kid and been the model pro since , and watching him take the piss out of ashley cole among others last season i am happy to give him the benefit of the doubt

20 is hardly a kid!

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/235655-dyer ... b-burglary

Although I agree that he deserves a second chance and it seems that he's turned his life around since 2008!

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:13 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
waddle wrote:did something stupid as a kid and been the model pro since , and watching him take the piss out of ashley cole among others last season i am happy to give him the benefit of the doubt

20 is hardly a kid!

Although I agree that he deserves a second chance and it seems that he's turned his life around since 2008!

thought he was younger than that but that story does seem to back up that he was being a dick rather than a career criminal as some on here try to make out

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:21 pm

waddle wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

20 is hardly a kid!

thought he was younger than that but that story does seem to back up that he was being a dick rather than a career criminal as some on here try to make out

Out of interest wads how much would you value him and how much has that increased after his one season in the prem?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:32 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
waddle wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

20 is hardly a kid!

Out of interest wads how much would you value him and how much has that increased after his one season in the prem?

hard to say but i would put him around the 6- 8 mil mark last season i would have said 4-5mil to be fair he has been superb for us

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:54 pm

waddle wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
waddle wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

20 is hardly a kid!

hard to say but i would put him around the 6- 8 mil mark last season i would have said 4-5mil to be fair he has been superb for us

Seems fair. That's around 2m per foot then :P

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:28 pm

waddle wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

hello twaddle still mooching on here? well your no better than us, have you signed anyone new lately??? also wouldnt trust your chairman as he seems to sign managers who go missing after a year whats that now 3 managers in 4yrs? very careless of him!!!!! :P

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:35 pm

Another tiny striker to add to our collection

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:41 pm

Overthemoon wrote:

20 is hardly a kid!

He was at school with my sister in law in Bradford-on-Avon and she describes him as an absolute knob who thought he was the mutts nuts. Horrible individual.

As far as BWP goes i don't want him at my club.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:58 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
waddle wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

hello twaddle still mooching on here? well your no better than us, have you signed anyone new lately??? also wouldnt trust your chairman as he seems to sign managers who go missing after a year whats that now 3 managers in 4yrs? very careless of him!!!!! :P

to be fair though they haven't got a manager, so you know...

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:02 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
waddle wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

yes mate still having a look it cheers me up no end :D

we won't be signing anyone until we get a manager in , the newest rumour is huw met micheal laudrup in cyprus a few days ago but i won't hold my breath
huw is one of the finest chairmen in football at the moment obviously picking the right men because they get nicked after 1 season ;)

Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:07 pm

Great , let bird for dyer from the jacks too. Can reunite the theiving cunts.

Shit signing from the promised huge investment.