Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SOMETHINGS GOT TO BE DONE!

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:39 pm

And to be honest I don't know what, this week I've felt hollow and don't really know if my club will ever be the same. I was open to change at first like most I thought it was do or die so thought Christ we gotta go with it. In truth the more and more I think about it I hate it, I don't wanna play in red, I don't wanna have a shit badge, I don't necessarrily want the premiership I just want to support the Cardiff city I grew up loving. To a man every supporter I've spoke to this week wants the same thing. The home and away games in div 3,2 and early champ seasons where awesome times supporting the bluebirds. I just don't know what we are being given is the holy grail, is it everything? Cos I for one think we have sold our soul, to the football world we have a reputation as the bluebirds and everyone knows we are a passionate bunch and that we play in blue. Sorry to drag on but I'm just lost in all this do we rebel but still support the team? Do we unite and go with it? Or do we vote with our feet and don't go at all? I honestly cant make my mind up that's why something has to be done because we can't go into a season a split fan base it spells disaster and lots of infighting. Which is never good. Ideas and opinions please

Re: SOMETHINGS GOT TO BE DONE!

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:42 pm

This great post from Stan QPR should be able to allow you to see things in a better light! :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83363

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:44 pm

tonnehead wrote:And to be honest I don't know what, this week I've felt hollow and don't really know if my club will ever be the same. I was open to change at first like most I thought it was do or die so thought Christ we gotta go with it. In truth the more and more I think about it I hate it, I don't wanna play in red, I don't wanna have a shit badge, I don't necessarrily want the premiership I just want to support the Cardiff city I grew up loving. To a man every supporter I've spoke to this week wants the same thing. The home and away games in div 3,2 and early champ seasons where awesome times supporting the bluebirds. I just don't know what we are being given is the holy grail, is it everything? Cos I for one think we have sold our soul, to the football world we have a reputation as the bluebirds and everyone knows we are a passionate bunch and that we play in blue. Sorry to drag on but I'm just lost in all this do we rebel but still support the team? Do we unite and go with it? Or do we vote with our feet and don't go at all? I honestly cant make my mind up that's why something has to be done because we can't go into a season a split fan base it spells disaster and lots of infighting. Which is never good. Ideas and opinions please
Exactly how i feel,KEEP CARDIFF CITY BLUE,NOT MUCH CHOICE GO WITH IT BUT KEEP WEARING BLUE, :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:52 pm

Stans post only highlighted to me more the fact that we ain't all ever gonna be united on the best way forward from here. Lots of fans unsure,confused,annoyed. This is a crying shame at the minute I don't post that often but I gotta be honest what I've read on here last few days has saddened me we all support the same club yet we can't agree on the best thing for our club, it's got personal which should never happen which just highlights what Stan said this I feel if allowed to carry on will only make the club suffer

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:10 pm

Its very difficult times sadly feels like the heart has been ripped out.