Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " CHAIRMAN OF THE CARDIFF CITY 1927 CLUB LONDON "

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:49 pm

jtc wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
jtc wrote:There will be a few people making a few quid out of your club before it goes bozz eyed and then i think the real trouble starts

The thing that some of people are missing here mate, is that the trouble started a long time ago!

Some people have already forgotten that when the Malaysians came in 2 years ago, we were going out of business and being run by what some people still call, "The real Dick Turpin!" :ayatollah:

i know it did mate.doesn,t need to be escalated though.we,re in the brown stuff with owners who actually DID back the manager with large amounts.way too large amounts.70kpw for hleb etc.all reliant on staying in the prem.you know the rest.

Yes I can understand how you feel with the way things have been run at your club, much the same as Pompey & Rangers, but I can't see that our owners are escalating things tbh mate!

As long as the Langston deal gets sorted, then PMG & Ray Ranson and the Malaysians turn the debt into equity, we'll be debt free and should the Malaysians then walk away, we'd be a great proposition for somebody looking to invest in a football club!

These things must happen firstly though, otherwise we'll be playing our footy in a far lesser league than we are currently!

If the Malaysians were to suddenly walk away for any reason, we'd be stuffed! :ayatollah:

Re: " CHAIRMAN OF THE CARDIFF CITY 1927 CLUB LONDON "

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:31 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
jtc wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
jtc wrote:There will be a few people making a few quid out of your club before it goes bozz eyed and then i think the real trouble starts

The thing that some of people are missing here mate, is that the trouble started a long time ago!

Some people have already forgotten that when the Malaysians came in 2 years ago, we were going out of business and being run by what some people still call, "The real Dick Turpin!" :ayatollah:

i know it did mate.doesn,t need to be escalated though.we,re in the brown stuff with owners who actually DID back the manager with large amounts.way too large amounts.70kpw for hleb etc.all reliant on staying in the prem.you know the rest.

Yes I can understand how you feel with the way things have been run at your club, much the same as Pompey & Rangers, but I can't see that our owners are escalating things tbh mate!

As long as the Langston deal gets sorted, then PMG & Ray Ranson and the Malaysians turn the debt into equity, we'll be debt free and should the Malaysians then walk away, we'd be a great proposition for somebody looking to invest in a football club!

These things must happen firstly though, otherwise we'll be playing our footy in a far lesser league than we are currently!

If the Malaysians were to suddenly walk away for any reason, we'd be stuffed! :ayatollah:

if the mayalisians turn the debt to equity then if they leave they,ll want the money back so it would push the price up .saying that and if they were in a rush to leave they,d have to take any offer .regarding my club i don,t hate the chinese.they dared to dream,spent money but even at the time i thought some of was waisted.there have been anti carson songs all season .i have never sung them once as innocent till proven guilty in my view.ok he dared to dream and being skint ain,t a crime but i wish one way or the other the chinese would sort out the mess.tbh i,d rather we were run on a small scale like b,pool.no big wages in champ and find our level.unless an arab with many oil wells is wanting in :lol: loved last season though .our books for the season we were relegated are out .10m deficet .not sure about last year but we sold loads in the summer and still came 4th.hopefully the embargo will be lifted but it will be sales rather than buys i reckon. tbh i,d rather we sort ourselves out by prudent ways and if that means admin or/and relegation then so be it.fed up of having owners play with fans emotions.i,d rather we do the way i outlined than whats happening to you atm.just hope all ends well for your club.