Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thank you all

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:40 pm

First day back in work for the first time in two weeks and i knew they was going to take the piss and take the piss they did. I was called a soul seller despite my stating that i most certainly am not. They have been relentless and its going to continue. Thanks Red camp :cry: :cry:

Re: Thank you all

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:41 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:First day back in work for the first time in two weeks and i knew they was going to take the piss and take the piss they did. I was called a soul seller despite my stating that i most certainly am not. They have been relentless and its going to continue. Thanks Red camp :cry: :cry:

thanks red camp? how is there fault? they didnt change it?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:43 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:First day back in work for the first time in two weeks and i knew they was going to take the piss and take the piss they did. I was called a soul seller despite my stating that i most certainly am not. They have been relentless and its going to continue. Thanks Red camp :cry: :cry:

Get a grip Steve and man up :roll:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Was about to ask how is it anyone's fault ? Forced upon us!

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:45 pm

From what I've seen of you on this site you deserve all you get.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:45 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Get a grip Steve and man up :roll:

Yeah Steve quit your moaning you sound like my nanna ! :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:51 pm

Im more than happy :ayatollah: and its a pleasure

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:55 pm

I'm glad if there taking the piss man up ffs

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:57 pm

If only one person has the piss taken out of them couldn think of anyone better for it to be.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:58 pm

Merlin wrote:Was about to ask how is it anyone's fault ? Forced upon us!

It was the public back tracking and u turning that persuaded the Malaysians to change there mind and go ahead!

Very clever game was played. All started with "the leaker" :lol:

So technically it was those in support of change that changed the Malaysians minds or made the way to deliver there plan. The Statment that's says we will play in blue Next season was a clever one to make the fans panic into accepting the change.

:ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:59 pm

Bet YOU'VE never taken the Piss out of them :roll:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:05 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:

It was the public back tracking and u turning that persuaded the Malaysians to change there mind and go ahead!

So technically it was those in support of change that changed the Malaysians minds or made the way to deliver there plan. The Statment that's says we will play in blue Next season was a clever one to make the fans panic into accepting the change.

Very true, and good of you to admit it unlike some others

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:15 pm

Grown man cant take abuse from co workers? Heard it all now

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:29 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:

Very true, and good of you to admit it unlike some others

Thing is. You can drive yourself demented arguing with people on here :lol:

It's about getting behind malky and the team for me!

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:30 pm

Make my day if the people taking the piss were all from ethnic minority's

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:46 pm

Nukes your a big wuss if you cant take a bit of ribbing off workmates theres more to life than that

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:52 pm

ffs grow a pair of balls,your like a big kid with the red camp grow fuking up

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Bore them with your smurf outfit. Nobody wanted it but we are a bit more realistic.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:12 pm

There are 300 of the fuckers all hate Cardiff :lol: and i had 12 hours of it. Tomorrow i will have another 12 hours :o :lol: Of coarse i can take it for fooks sake i give enough out. Some of it was witty fair play. That opening post was more of a sarcastic post that when read back sounded whinging :oops: :oops:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:10 am

Nuclearblue wrote:There are 300 of the fuckers all hate Cardiff :lol: and i had 12 hours of it. Tomorrow i will have another 12 hours :o :lol: Of coarse i can take it for fooks sake i give enough out. Some of it was witty fair play. That opening post was more of a sarcastic post that when read back sounded whinging :oops: :oops:

I bet the 300 love the piss taking badge mock up first shown on here by a Jack, and now adopted by anyone who is unoriginal and unfunny.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:11 am

Fair play Nukes is the biggest drama queen on here bar none :lol: