Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Some people should be ashamed.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:32 pm

i thought this was a cardiff city forum? a place for fans to talk about the club we all love.
a place for friendly debate, a little banter and exchange of ideas.

how wrong i was, while i understand the recent events where bound to split peoples opinions i did not expect it to split fans down the middle. red camp-blue camp ! some people on here calling fans red cunts. and even threats being made on facebook. to quote a line from the recent march event " your either with us or against us" i for one am neither with you or against you.
yes i have my own views on the recent developments at ccfc. but to reduce ourselves to abusing each other just because we have diffrent opinions? in my view some posters on here are nothing but bullies, the moderators should be doing a better job and stamping out the abuse some people are dishing out.
do we realy want our fans to end up divided?
ive had my say and will no doubt be abused and called a red c**t or a plastic ( its funny how anyone who dissagrees with people on here is a plastic all of a sudden)
well i have had my say and i hope people grow up and stop the in fighting and name calling.

Re: Some people should be ashamed.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:48 pm

rob wrote:i thought this was a cardiff city forum? a place for fans to talk about the club we all love.
a place for friendly debate, a little banter and exchange of ideas.

how wrong i was, while i understand the recent events where bound to split peoples opinions i did not expect it to split fans down the middle. red camp-blue camp ! some people on here calling fans red cunts. and even threats being made on facebook. to quote a line from the recent march event " your either with us or against us" i for one am neither with you or against you.
yes i have my own views on the recent developments at ccfc. but to reduce ourselves to abusing each other just because we have diffrent opinions? in my view some posters on here are nothing but bullies, the moderators should be doing a better job and stamping out the abuse some people are dishing out.
do we realy want our fans to end up divided?
ive had my say and will no doubt be abused and called a red c**t or a plastic ( its funny how anyone who dissagrees with people on here is a plastic all of a sudden)
well i have had my say and i hope people grow up and stop the in fighting and name calling.

I agree, nobody wants red but some will accept change for the good of the club that does not make them disloyal.

On the other hand respect must be given to those who oppose the change for that is their wish but debate by all means but threats and slagging off others on both sides is unacceptable.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:01 pm

my problem with all this is it is the same people doing the name calling and being disrespectfull of others its getting very boring and not a very good image of so called cardiff city fans for goodness sake just respect fellow bluebirds oppinions and lets start looking forward rather than backward im sure we are going to have another great season supporting our bluebirds at home in red (unfortunatly )but away in blue thankfully may i suggest that mre of you join us onthe forum bus next year to as many away games as you can i for one can reccomend it carl / annis and the rest of us would make you very welcome :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:03 pm

carlccfc wrote:
On the other hand respect must be given to those who oppose the change for that is their wish but debate by all means but threats and slagging off others on both sides is unacceptable.

I agree with this entirely Carl.

In fairness though, I've debated this issue in numerous threads over the last few days, and everyone has debated in a fair way with me on the issues.

Whatever our views on this, we still have far more in common that we do against each other as City fans - especially when you live and work in Jack territory like we both do - they are the enemy with their sarky jibes, not our fellow City fans.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:04 pm

your right, it is the same people, and i wonder why they have not been warned about it. its not good for the image of ccfc fans at all.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:07 pm

I'd rather be ashamed than a dirty red.
We'll never forgive or forget because it's too important to us.
Cardiff is blue.
If you're that pleased, man up and be proud of your treachury :evil:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:11 pm

rob wrote:your right, it is the same people, and i wonder why they have not been warned about it. its not good for the image of ccfc fans at all.

Which image? Old brand or new?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:12 pm

why dirty , how is it treachery :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:15 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:why dirty , how is it treachery :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Red with a black wash is dirty. You let it happen.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:19 pm

Nah I'm enjoying this.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:33 pm

All this bickering is getting boring about team colours, we'd all like blue but it aint going to be for a few years. We need to get behind Malky and the boys and support the boys regardless of colour of kit.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:45 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:why dirty , how is it treachery :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Red with a black wash is dirty. You let it happen.

and what did you do to stop it ?