Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If 18.600 season ticket holders were asked

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:28 pm

to vote for re branding or not and the highest vote was for rebranding then people on here would be crying it was a fix :roll:
Follow the city and get on with it or do the hate the rebranding that much that you wont go again?

Re: If 18.600 season ticket holders were asked

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:42 pm

jinks-rct wrote:to vote for re branding or not and the highest vote was for rebranding then people on here would be crying it was a fix :roll:
Follow the city and get on with it or do the hate the rebranding that much that you wont go again?

I'll go again when the red shirts are gone and the Malaysians are done with the vandalising of our club.

Even though I've applied for refunds on my families 3 season tickets, I would certainly turn up if there was a large scale demonstration organised inside the stadium.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:09 pm

Annis I agree with you. As season ticket holders and ina lot ofcases Ambasadors who commited to the club it should have been a matter of hospility tooffer us a vote not perhaps onthe colour ofhome kit but the badge should have been our choice.

There have been several alternativesthat Iwould have gone for other than the beer mat that has been chosen.

What we need now is the quality signings promised to hopefully push us to the EPL There has been many so called bids and as yet we have not secured one signing other than Kadem Harris???

VT needs to deliver onall his promises as yet he has not delivered one.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:33 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Annis I agree with you. As season ticket holders and ina lot ofcases Ambasadors who commited to the club it should have been a matter of hospility tooffer us a vote not perhaps onthe colour ofhome kit but the badge should have been our choice.

There have been several alternativesthat Iwould have gone for other than the beer mat that has been chosen.

What we need now is the quality signings promised to hopefully push us to the EPL There has been many so called bids and as yet we have not secured one signing other than Kadem Harris???

VT needs to deliver onall his promises as yet he has not delivered one.

Sorry about the spelling and punctuation had a few today but we need a differeny badge please

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:37 pm

I hate it with all my heart. If i really feel it isnt Cardiff City running out then that will be it for me. This re branding is only the start and it isnt going to be stopped. So is it a case of saving myself more heart ache. But heart ache for the red camp when they realise what is in store.