Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gullible reds.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:13 pm

I can imagine the red wankers watching the Portugal game thinking:

"This is what Cardiff City will look like in five years time, Ronaldo on the wings Pepe at the back in red"

f**k me, the 100m has already gone we will be lucky to sign f*cking Darius Vassell on a free for f**k sake. :old:

Re: Gullible reds.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:17 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:19 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:I can imagine the red wankers watching the Portugal game thinking:

"This is what Cardiff City will look like in five years time, Ronaldo on the wings Pepe at the back in red"

f**k me, the 100m has already gone we will be lucky to sign f*cking Darius Vassell on a free for f**k sake. :old:

Question, if this so called £100 million has already gone, where has it gone?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:19 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:I can imagine the red wankers watching the Portugal game thinking:

Are a f**king mind reader, come Portugal you reds

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:21 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:

If there is £100m then it's all gone into "clearing the debts" and a new training ground. Read the announcement "A small prudent playing budget" or something along those lines.

You need to get a clue about these Malaysian mercenaries, they are not going to sign us Ronaldo, or Messi for that matter.

:old:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

If there is £100m then it's all gone into "clearing the debts" and a new training ground. Read the announcement "A small prudent playing budget" or something along those lines.

You need to get a clue about these Malaysian mercenaries, they are not going to sign us Ronaldo, or Messi for that matter.

You answered your own question.

You call them mercenaries, yet in your same answer you also agreed that they are building us a world class training faciility and clearing the historic debt.

The problem is, the fans who are for the changes see the equity the Malaysians are creating by giving us such a world class facility and clearing the debts, you anti-red would rather us sing Messi and stay £70 + million in the red.

Dear me.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:35 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Listen up you red c**t, they are doing all this for us but do you not expect them to want some money back? The only way to make that sort of money is to get promoted.

This will not happen unless we spend on new players, something you haven't got into your deluded red skull. End of the day the shirt sales will not make any money, any one with a modicum of intelligence f*cking knows that. Now if we do not get promoted next season we will be fucked, END OF.

First of all, I'm glad you acted like an adult in your response, it's never easy being wrong all the time.

Secondly, If you read my post, not once do I confirm the entire package Is based on shirt sales, they are building equity, if we succeed and achieve promotion, they will have a work class training facility, premiership football, no historic debts if any at all and possibly a new glory hunting fan base in Asia.

Understand, this is business.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:41 pm

buy a football club get money back i dont think so do you :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:03 pm

bluebird 1948 you really are a horrible nasty man, why cant you debate in a adult manner ,you seem to think that if you call people horrible names you win the arguement ,you say the malaysians will want profit (well most business men spend money to make profit )so i would be happy for them to get some kind of return on there money if and when we are debt free and profitable, you say the only way this can happen is if we spend more money on better players now ,well maybe the malysians are thinking a little bit further ahead than you are , and are prepared to be a little more patient ,maybe just maybe they want to build our new training facilities to produce more home grown players ,rather than having to keep buying players, maybe they want to extend our ground capacity ready for when we need it, maybe the red thing is for the future investment they feel it would generate, also they may have told malky to keep buying young hungry type players, and that promotion next season isnt a must ,maybe once the langstone debt is paid and they turn what they have put in (about40 mill todate in our total debts bandied about)into equity and the pmg debt will be paid of in the next 18 months, our financial position would be greatly improved and we would look very atractive to new investors and our team could be full of exprianced young players with a good crop of our own youngsters coming through ready for a final push for the premier league on a much better footing, now theres a lot of maybes there ,but isnt that what most posts on here are peoples personal thoughts thats all ,im sure that some will prefer to agree with me and some will disagree, but thats what makes the world go round ,my glass is half full not half empty like yours carry on debating as it is your right but keep the insults off this board please, as it does nothing for the image of cardiff city supporters :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:10 pm

Up the dragons.

Rise above the hate
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:13 pm

Short term views . 100 million plugs the hole.The business model will be the cash generator for the future.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:16 pm

1948. you realy are an unpleasant chap.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:19 pm

rob wrote:1948. you realy are an unpleasant chap.

No he's not he's a complete c**t

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:20 pm

sorry fryman but thats not our new badge so what is your point :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:25 pm

My point is I like this badge and hate our new beer matt badge. circulate this badge to genarate consructive debate. I also like this one
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:26 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:bluebird 1948 you really are a horrible nasty man, why cant you debate in a adult manner ,you seem to think that if you call people horrible names you win the arguement ,you say the malaysians will want profit (well most business men spend money to make profit )so i would be happy for them to get some kind of return on there money if and when we are debt free and profitable, you say the only way this can happen is if we spend more money on better players now ,well maybe the malysians are thinking a little bit further ahead than you are , and are prepared to be a little more patient ,maybe just maybe they want to build our new training facilities to produce more home grown players ,rather than having to keep buying players, maybe they want to extend our ground capacity ready for when we need it, maybe the red thing is for the future investment they feel it would generate, also they may have told malky to keep buying young hungry type players, and that promotion next season isnt a must ,maybe once the langstone debt is paid and they turn what they have put in (about40 mill todate in our total debts bandied about)into equity and the pmg debt will be paid of in the next 18 months, our financial position would be greatly improved and we would look very atractive to new investors and our team could be full of exprianced young players with a good crop of our own youngsters coming through ready for a final push for the premier league on a much better footing, now theres a lot of maybes there ,but isnt that what most posts on here are peoples personal thoughts thats all ,im sure that some will prefer to agree with me and some will disagree, but thats what makes the world go round ,my glass is half full not half empty like yours carry on debating as it is your right but keep the insults off this board please, as it does nothing for the image of cardiff city supporters :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Very much like most if not all the anti-red they do not understand the bigger picture,By throwing insults and name calling is always a sign of embarrassment.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:50 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:bluebird 1948 you really are a horrible nasty man, why cant you debate in a adult manner ,you seem to think that if you call people horrible names you win the arguement ,you say the malaysians will want profit (well most business men spend money to make profit )so i would be happy for them to get some kind of return on there money if and when we are debt free and profitable, you say the only way this can happen is if we spend more money on better players now ,well maybe the malysians are thinking a little bit further ahead than you are , and are prepared to be a little more patient ,maybe just maybe they want to build our new training facilities to produce more home grown players ,rather than having to keep buying players, maybe they want to extend our ground capacity ready for when we need it, maybe the red thing is for the future investment they feel it would generate, also they may have told malky to keep buying young hungry type players, and that promotion next season isnt a must ,maybe once the langstone debt is paid and they turn what they have put in (about40 mill todate in our total debts bandied about)into equity and the pmg debt will be paid of in the next 18 months, our financial position would be greatly improved and we would look very atractive to new investors and our team could be full of exprianced young players with a good crop of our own youngsters coming through ready for a final push for the premier league on a much better footing, now theres a lot of maybes there ,but isnt that what most posts on here are peoples personal thoughts thats all ,im sure that some will prefer to agree with me and some will disagree, but thats what makes the world go round ,my glass is half full not half empty like yours carry on debating as it is your right but keep the insults off this board please, as it does nothing for the image of cardiff city supporters :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Leave him alone he's a senile bitter old tart of a man

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:50 pm

fryman we are also not the dragons we are the bluebirds the less people starting calling us the dragons the better we must stop this before it geys a hold :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: bluebirds bluebirds bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:06 pm

Sorry. Just having a bit of banter. Up the bluebirds :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:09 pm

didnt mean to have ago but i fear it will start to creep in and eventually take over we must keep the bluebird name to the fore :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:50 am

he speaks the truth tho :old:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:41 pm

NO I was watching an Autopsy on channel 4 wishing it was you in 5 years time, or with luck 2 years. :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:44 pm

NARRR to be fair I would wish that on anyone, not even a pratt like you ! :lol:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:18 pm

bluebird1972 wrote:

Instead of taking cheap shots at me answer the questions and address the issues at hand you horrible c**t.

:old: :old: :old:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:28 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
bluebird1972 wrote:

Instead of taking cheap shots at me answer the questions and address the issues at hand you horrible c**t.

:old: :old: :old:

you anser the questions asked of you anti malasians?? of how would you sort out our debts??? many threads on here about it but surprise surprise no response because you are not interested in that only interested in foull mouthing them with no alternative stratergy ! if gave you 100mil in your hand you would say its not real its a lie! sums up you attitude

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:42 pm

bluebird1972 wrote:

F**k off

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:45 pm

llanedeyrn-blue wrote:
bluebird1972 wrote:

F**k off

Pembroke Allan, the Malaysians are only changing colours because of there egos, there is no financial incentice. One way to address the debts is to strip the club and make it self sufficient again. That does mean a few relegations but it will benefit the club in the long term, it's the plastics desire for premier league football that has driven this f*cking club into the mire.

Thank you Llanderyn Blue, I have been reassured by a recent poll that I have a rather large loyal and select following on here, I will keep you all in my heart. :old:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:55 pm

When are some of our fans going t wake up or pull their heads out of the sand

We have been well & truly shafted by the Malaysians

:ayatollah: