Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The CCFC version of the Apprentice

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:44 pm

Here is the task.

Football Club in 70 Million of debt, failed constantly to reach Premiership on verge of going bust.

Your task is to turn it around, save it from liquidation firstly, make it profitable and ensure longevity.

Who wants to be team leader? - how will you ensure you succeed and not get fired ?

Re: The CCFC version of the Apprentice

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:48 pm

Try David Blane

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Your Fired.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:58 pm

Ha ha . Why don't you write to Alan Sugar and ask him what he thinks of the Malaysian idea. I know when he was at Spurs he seen all the massage tables and all the other luxuries and hangers on and drove them all out. He ran the club tight and told the fans they were deluded if they thought he was going to spend fortunes on them . It was the right way and they are financially sound club.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:16 pm

cardiff yid wrote:Ha ha . Why don't you write to Alan Sugar and ask him what he thinks of the Malaysian idea. I know when he was at Spurs he seen all the massage tables and all the other luxuries and hangers on and drove them all out. He ran the club tight and told the fans they were deluded if they thought he was going to spend fortunes on them . It was the right way and they are financially sound club.

You make some good points. His latest book I'm not sure you have read but it has a couple of chapters on football. Sugars opinion of Ridsdale is clearly documented and one I'm sure you can imagine, that's why I can't for the life of me understand why the Cardiff Board could not see to deal with him earlier than they did as I wrote in my first post on here,the title is a bit weak and hence you may not have read it. Being a virgin poster I forgot to go for a " grabber" - whilst this post has not brought much reactions or answers to the task posted because that is the position we are in and It would be interesting to see how fans think the fix should be applied after the Long standing Board have left us in this financial mess and need of turnaround.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Thanks . No I have not read his book . To be honest he isn't my cup of tea as a good read. However I would like to see him in charge down the city. Whiteley , Nash and all the other rats would be out the door in a heartbeat. :old:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:40 pm

cardiff yid wrote:Thanks . No I have not read his book . To be honest he isn't my cup of tea as a good read. However I would like to see him in charge down the city. Whiteley , Nash and all the other rats would be out the door in a heartbeat. :old:

That's in my opinion where the main issue arose from with the incompetent Board and why we are in this Red/Blue situation today . Their Management of the Company has been apalling and full of neglect for the last 12 years since Sam Hammam arrived and their neglect has brought about the current situation.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:56 pm

Yes it has been a fiasco since I can remember. First stood on the grangend 1974 . Lol :old: