Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Back to normallity

Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:57 pm

Can't wait for the first game to start next season. :ayatollah: I will never question a FELLOW supporter if they are wearing the new red kit or if they shout Bloobirds. We all make choices in our life and nobody should FORCE their will on to someone else REGARDLESS. If I saw someone trying to do so in a threatening manner then I would step up and say my piece. We have always stuck together through thick and thin (anybody who knows the history of Cardiff fans knows this to be true).How boring would football be if we ALL agreed about EVERYTHING? COME ON CARDIFF :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Back to normallity

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:02 pm

Really looking forward to next season even more do than going into last season :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:28 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Really looking forward to next season even more do than going into last season :ayatollah:

What I am really trying to say is that I feel the rebranding debate has been 'kicked to death'. Perhaps we should take a HUGE step back and wait and see what the future brings. Hopefully everything will turn out for the best, but if not I for one will always be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:29 pm

skybluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Really looking forward to next season even more do than going into last season :ayatollah:

What I am really trying to say is that I feel the rebranding debate has been 'kicked to death'. Perhaps we should take a HUGE step back and wait and see what the future brings. Hopefully everything will turn out for the best, but if not I for one will always be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Our fans have always liked a drama.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:34 pm

[quote="skybluebird"]Can't wait for the first game to start next season. :ayatollah: I will never question a FELLOW supporter if they are wearing the new red kit or if they shout Bloobirds. We all make choices in our life and nobody should FORCE their will on to someone else REGARDLESS. If I saw someone trying to do so in a threatening manner then I would step up and say my piece. We have always stuck together through thick and thin (anybody who knows the history of Cardiff fans knows this to be true).How boring would football be if we ALL agreed about EVERYTHING? COME ON CARDIFF :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/Never question someone for shouting bluebirds ? :roll: Forced to wear red at home Must be supporting a different team to me :evil:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:39 pm

woodyfromtred wrote:
skybluebird wrote:Can't wait for the first game to start next season. :ayatollah: I will never question a FELLOW supporter if they are wearing the new red kit or if they shout Bloobirds. We all make choices in our life and nobody should FORCE their will on to someone else REGARDLESS. If I saw someone trying to do so in a threatening manner then I would step up and say my piece. We have always stuck together through thick and thin (anybody who knows the history of Cardiff fans knows this to be true).How boring would football be if we ALL agreed about EVERYTHING? COME ON CARDIFF :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/Never question someone for shouting bluebirds ? :roll: Forced to wear red at home Must be supporting a different team to me :evil:

Sorry woody. Must be a little slow. I don't quite understand your response :?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:48 pm

skybluebird wrote:
woodyfromtred wrote:
skybluebird wrote:Can't wait for the first game to start next season. :ayatollah: I will never question a FELLOW supporter if they are wearing the new red kit or if they shout Bloobirds. We all make choices in our life and nobody should FORCE their will on to someone else REGARDLESS. If I saw someone trying to do so in a threatening manner then I would step up and say my piece. We have always stuck together through thick and thin (anybody who knows the history of Cardiff fans knows this to be true).How boring would football be if we ALL agreed about EVERYTHING? COME ON CARDIFF :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/Never question someone for shouting bluebirds ? :roll: Forced to wear red at home Must be supporting a different team to me :evil:

Sorry skybluebird you must be slow your first sentence states you wouldn,t question a fellow supporter for shouting bloobirds ( which we,ve always done )nobody should force their will on someone hence ( my reply forced to wear red )wearing red at home and not chanting bloobirds would be like supporting a different team to me.Do you get it now?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:10 pm

woodyfromtred wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
woodyfromtred wrote:

Sorry skybluebird you must be slow your first sentence states you wouldn,t question a fellow supporter for shouting bloobirds ( which we,ve always done )nobody should force their will on someone hence ( my reply forced to wear red )wearing red at home and not chanting bloobirds would be like supporting a different team to me.Do you get it now?

Yes thanks :ayatollah: p.s. No need to confirm that I am slow ;) :lol: ;)

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:10 pm

skybluebird wrote:
woodyfromtred wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
woodyfromtred wrote:

understand where your coming from skybluebird,just feels like next season will be weird.Cardiff city split in two just feel betrayed at the moment :ayatollah: :old:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:57 pm

woodyfromtred wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
woodyfromtred wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
woodyfromtred wrote:

understand where your coming from skybluebird,just feels like next season will be weird.Cardiff city split in two just feel betrayed at the moment :ayatollah: :old:

Was really apprehensive before the start of last season....but it turned out o.k. Hope we can build on that but WHO knows? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: