Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"THIS RED and BLUE NONSENSE"

Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:25 pm

Can we stop referring to each other as "Reds" or "Blues" and stop this pathetic name calling from everybody.

We are all CCFC fans, we all want whats best for the club and there is no point in turning on each other over a decision that was never even in our hands.

Its making this messageboard a warzone and I for one am getting sick of it. Keep to debate without the sniping and name calling.

Thats my 2p worth....Good day :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: "THIS RED and BLUE NONSENSE"

Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:26 pm

" CAN WE NOT HAVE THESE TITLES? "

Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:29 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Can we stop referring to each other as "Reds" or "Blues" and stop this pathetic name calling from everybody.

We are all CCFC fans, we all want whats best for the club and there is no point in turning on each other over a decision that was never even in our hands.

Its making this messageboard a warzone and I for one am getting sick of it. Keep to debate without the sniping and name calling.

I agree it's very childish.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:43 pm

Its a serious matter mate and a divide will go on and on and truth is none of us like it but the man you need to blame is the dimwit who has created all this what did the man expect from the fans a party? I think not.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:49 pm

Well said. I'm probably at most fault on these forums. we all cardiff city fans and my boy is 8 and he's been going with me the last 2 seasons. I will always support the boys. like most of is I said I was red because I felt there was gun held to my head. I want a united club for my 8 year old boy.

sorry if I offended anyone.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:10 pm

The Lad wrote:" CAN WE NOT HAVE THESE TITLES? "
. Idiot, he's making a good point. I hate ppl like u who just wanna criticise ppls posts.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:11 pm

. Idiot, he's making a good point. I hate ppl like u who just wanna criticise ppls posts.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:11 pm

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:14 pm

And me.

Sick of reading posts which seem to want to split us in 2.

There are a thousand different positions on this debate ranging form one extreme to the other. Most are in the middle and nobody is more 'right' than another.

I almost get the feeling there are a handful of shit-stirrers who are enjoying this.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:23 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :glasses5: :glasses5: :glasses5: :glasses4: :glasses4: :director: :director: :director: :director: :director: :director: :director: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :downtown: :downtown: :downtown: :downtown: :downtown: :downtown: :downtown: :downtown: :dark1: :dark1: :dark1: :dark1: :dark1: :dark1: :color: :color: :color: :color: :color: :color: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :iroc: :iroc: :iroc: :iroc: :iroc: :iroc: :iroc: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :rr: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :evil: :evil: :roll: :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :?: :idea: :idea: :arrow: :arrow: :| :| :x :x :x :)

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:33 pm

Lawnmower wrote:And me.

There are a thousand different positions on this debate ranging form one extreme to the other. Most are in the middle and nobody is more 'right' than another.

I almost get the feeling there are a handful of shit-stirrers who are enjoying this.

Spot on.
Fans posting things to purposely split fans and make the divide rather than just accepting others have opinions.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:34 pm

Lawnmower wrote:And me.

What?! I'd never deliberately incite anger and debate!

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:40 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:Can we stop referring to each other as "Reds" or "Blues" and stop this pathetic name calling from everybody.

Better have a word with your boss then, because Annis seems to be the biggest perperator when it comes to posting endless anti-red threads?

Personally I have no problem with individuals posting their thoughts, if you consider them childish then that's a bit sad.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:10 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Better have a word with your boss then, because Annis seems to be the biggest perperator when it comes to posting endless anti-red threads?

Personally I have no problem with individuals posting their thoughts, if you consider them childish then that's a bit sad.

Firstly Annis isnt my boss.
And just because Annis makes lots of anti red threads it doesn't mean I have to agree with it.

Lastly I have no problem with people speaking their opinions, I personally don't agree with the whole labelling of red or blue to me they are just fans of Cardiff city with opinions.
It's the threads that are made just to shit stir that I personally don't like and find childish. The red are this, the blues are that, the reds should to do, the blues should say that, I find it sad and childish and that is option that I am entitled to thanks.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:30 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Personally I have no problem with individuals posting their thoughts, if you consider them childish then that's a bit sad.[/quote
Tony, what about Gwyn then for the reds, he is the biggest perpetrator of propaganda and does it on National TV.: