Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff city promotion winners 2013!!

Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Iv read stuff on here that we must go up now cos of wot the Malaysians have done and pledging money to us. We will go up if we are good enough not if we have millions
Of pounds. So the ones who are putting pressure on us by saying promotion is a must, please
Wind your necks in. Im fed up of this shit of booing when the fans assume we have to beat a team and we don't. We're gonna get it every week next year of the fans think we have to go up. We've put up with enough pointless booing. Just support Cardiff city whether u r blue or red and help them to the premier league, don't hinder them with criticism if we have a bad game.

Re: Cardiff city promotion winners 2013!!

Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Yeah ok. :roll:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:53 pm

What's with the face u put up? U want people to respect your views I'm sure so don't give sarcastic responses. I can only assume u r a boo boy who shouts 'malky out' when things don't
Go our way

Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:05 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:What's with the face u put up? U want people to respect your views I'm sure so don't give sarcastic responses. I can only assume u r a boo boy who shouts 'malky out' when things don't
Go our way

You're making a fool of yourself, just quit it

Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:39 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:
Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:What's with the face u put up? U want people to respect your views I'm sure so don't give sarcastic responses. I can only assume u r a boo boy who shouts 'malky out' when things don't
Go our way

You're making a fool of yourself, just quit it

Why is he ? Ur making yourself sound like a d*ck saying that !!

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:09 pm

It's the typical sort of view I expect from some of our fans. U just carry on booing and moaning at games if u like. Pay £400 for a season ticket to sit there and moan, waste of hard-earned cash. The real fools are the ones saying 'Cardiff city must gain promotion' cos it's the pressure from comments like that which falls on the players shoulders and ends up being too much. Never mind, just carry on slating me. It don't matter

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:18 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:It's the typical sort of view I expect from some of our fans. U just carry on booing and moaning at games if u like. Pay £400 for a season ticket to sit there and moan, waste of hard-earned cash. The real fools are the ones saying 'Cardiff city must gain promotion' cos it's the pressure from comments like that which falls on the players shoulders and ends up being too much. Never mind, just carry on slating me. It don't matter

But this season Cardiff MUST gain promotion because it's promotion or bus as far as I am concerned. No pressure though according to this c**t, the Malaysians don't care about the 100m they have invested do they.

:old:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Go our way

Boo boy? Me?

No mate I'm not, I've never shouted Malky out fyi :ayatollah:

Sorry

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:09 pm

promotion or bust this season what a drama queen how many years we been saying that :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:25 pm

seriously if we dont get promotion this season then we are fucked? lmao fairplay good chuckle, they wouldnt do all this rebranding shit for one big crack for straight away promotion first time round, its a buliding process they are not idoits, it dont automaticaly assume you will go up splashing the cash eg leicester last season, its a working process.