Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:54 pm

Like mason v Liverpool my son just text me to say :ayatollah: but mirrored

Re: Go on Denmark!!

Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:48 pm

Gonzo wrote:Nice goal, well worked

What was the score ? Had t get misses from work :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:56 pm

As a Dutchman, I can only congratulate the Danes with their well earned victory. I just hope our players will be lynched once they touch Dutch soil again. Lazy, arrogant cunts.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:59 pm

Only Robben and RvP failed badly. Unfortunately for you, those 2 are key men. Sneijder actually looked good again, glimpses of his one season wonder form.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:00 pm

The Dutch looked tired which is bizarre.

They just can't ever seem to get it together as a team.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:02 pm

The Lad wrote:Only Robben and RvP failed badly. Unfortunately for you, those 2 are key men. Sneijder actually looked good again, glimpses of his one season wonder form.

Sneijder made so many quality passes, surely he'll finally make that move to one of the Manchester clubs this summer?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:05 pm

Jordy wrote:As a Dutchman, I can only congratulate the Danes with their well earned victory. I just hope our players will be lynched once they touch Dutch soil again. Lazy, arrogant cunts.

Yes I always love to see Holland do well :ayatollah: :old:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:05 pm

Eh, he's pretty injury prone, 27 and has looked poor since 2010. But under an excellent manager they could coax him into brilliant consistency.

Don't think so, Man United have Kagawa and Rooney for the number 10, and maybe Modric. Man City needs wingers not CMs

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:35 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
Jordy wrote:As a Dutchman, I can only congratulate the Danes with their well earned victory. I just hope our players will be lynched once they touch Dutch soil again. Lazy, arrogant cunts.

Deutschland for me (nothing against Holland either mind) - nothing annoys the English more than that :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:42 pm

Die Walkure wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

Deutschland for me (nothing against Holland either mind) - nothing annoys the English more than that :lol:

very true :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:06 pm

Robben was f*cking shit. Very rarely did he cross the ball when he was in excellent position to do so, instead he opted to sky it high and wide. The Dutch looked very lacklustre but I am going to back them to win it.

Spain lost there first game two years ago. :old: :old: :old: