Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:55 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:Our club will flourish, not die :ayatollah:

Very naive

Re: " 18,600 SEASON TICKET HOLDERS "

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:55 pm

gaygav wrote:

Very naive

It's his opinion, which he is entitled to, along with your negative one! :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:57 pm

gaygav wrote:

Very naive

Easy to say and I could say the same to you. Time will tell but I reckon there are a 100m reasons why I may be proved right :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:12 pm

Horace wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Should 18,600 season ticket holders of all been sent out a ballot vote by our club ?

Regarding the change of badge/colour ?

The club have known for months, so there was plenty of time.

WHY? what if they voted no to a change, what would they do about funding the club if the Malaysians pulled out, if the vote was to not accept the colour change or the investment, why wait till now, why didn't they step up to the mark two years ago when the Malaysians seemed to be the only answer to us staying in business.

What alternatives did you have Annis when we were intent on driving Ridsdale out of the club, were you hoping the season ticket holders would come up with the funds needed to keep us in business, what was your plan B?

Good point mate,but you'll be ignored,or,at best answered with another question.

Anyway i'm a bit confused,what do people think a season ticket entitles you to.Its not as if were shareholders.

Ridsdale was not keeping our club afloat and not putting one penny in it, just taking. You led the march with me, did u have a plan B ?

Yeah but he has a point Annis, what is your plan with no Malaysians?

My first plan would be to stop us losing money, they havent in 2 years have they ? That is not a plan it is a statement. How exactly would you stop the club losing money? We need details not statements of the bleeding obvious!
Over 9 Cardiff City staff work over in Malaysia and guess who pays for them ? I guess the club pays for them like they pay the other employees of the club. You and the fans do not pay for them, not even indirectly.
Cardiff City is not rn properly and everyone knows it, do u honestly believe the Malaysians know whats going on at our club daily. Our debt was £36 mill when they took over, they totally run our club, so how come its over £80 mill now ? Not run properly .... exactly how and why. What experience do you have running a fooball club? From what I understand Alan Whiteley has a great deal of experience and history with the club and he is also a very capable businessman. What would you do differently? How and why?

Annis, if you are going to put yourself out there as the guy with the answers then at least back it up with a business plan and some detail. If you don't then you have no credibility. Bumping you gums on a forum does not constitue constructive contribution. I challenge you to put together a proper detailed achievable plan B and submit it to the Board on behalf of the fans.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:19 pm

Horace wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Should 18,600 season ticket holders of all been sent out a ballot vote by our club ?

Regarding the change of badge/colour ?

The club have known for months, so there was plenty of time.

WHY? what if they voted no to a change, what would they do about funding the club if the Malaysians pulled out, if the vote was to not accept the colour change or the investment, why wait till now, why didn't they step up to the mark two years ago when the Malaysians seemed to be the only answer to us staying in business.

What alternatives did you have Annis when we were intent on driving Ridsdale out of the club, were you hoping the season ticket holders would come up with the funds needed to keep us in business, what was your plan B?

Good point mate,but you'll be ignored,or,at best answered with another question.

Anyway i'm a bit confused,what do people think a season ticket entitles you to.Its not as if were shareholders.

Ridsdale was not keeping our club afloat and not putting one penny in it, just taking. You led the march with me, did u have a plan B ?

Yeah but he has a point Annis, what is your plan with no Malaysians?

My first plan would be to stop us losing money, they havent in 2 years have they ? That is not a plan it is a statement. How exactly would you stop the club losing money? We need details not statements of the bleeding obvious!
Over 9 Cardiff City staff work over in Malaysia and guess who pays for them ? I guess the club pays for them like they pay the other employees of the club. You and the fans do not pay for them, not even indirectly.
Cardiff City is not rn properly and everyone knows it, do u honestly believe the Malaysians know whats going on at our club daily. Our debt was £36 mill when they took over, they totally run our club, so how come its over £80 mill now ? Not run properly .... exactly how and why. What experience do you have running a fooball club? From what I understand Alan Whiteley has a great deal of experience and history with the club and he is also a very capable businessman. What would you do differently? How and why?

Annis, if you are going to put yourself out there as the guy with the answers then at least back it up with a business plan and some detail. If you don't then you have no credibility. Bumping you gums on a forum does not constitue constructive contribution. I challenge you to put together a proper detailed achievable plan B and submit it to the Board on behalf of the fans.
[/quote]

Good post mate but you'll probably be ignored or at best answered with another question.