Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Denmark/Netherlands & Germany/Portgual

Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:57 pm

Who do we fancy for this? I reckon the Oranje will be far too good for the Danes. 3-0, comfy. Robben could roast Poulsen embarrassingly.

And Germany/Portugal could be a cracker, two aggressive teams with flair, Ozil pulling the strings and Ronaldo looking good finally for Portugal rampaging down the wing, it'll be a cracker. 3-2 to ze Germans.

Re: Denmark/Netherlands & Germany/Portgual

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:05 pm

The Lad wrote:Who do we fancy for this? I reckon the Oranje will be far too good for the Danes. 3-0, comfy. Robben could roast Poulsen embarrassingly.

And Germany/Portugal could be a cracker, two aggressive teams with flair, Ozil pulling the strings and Ronaldo looking good finally for Portugal rampaging down the wing, it'll be a cracker. 3-2 to ze Germans.

What there's a world out there outside of our red v blue arguments?

Agree the Dutch and Germans for me. Mind you Ronaldo owes Portugal some big games as by his standards he has been average of late

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:43 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
The Lad wrote:Who do we fancy for this? I reckon the Oranje will be far too good for the Danes. 3-0, comfy. Robben could roast Poulsen embarrassingly.

What there's a world out there outside of our red v blue arguments?

Agree the Dutch and Germans for me. Mind you Ronaldo owes Portugal some big games as by his standards he has been average of late

Yeah you wouldn't guess it. Its pathetic, some are so enclosed in a bubble and think the world is watching our every move. Grow up, christ.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Denmark! Haha

Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:47 pm

Netherlands 0-1 Denmark
HALF TIME

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:00 pm

Well deserved three points for the Danes.
I am ashamed to be Dutch today.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:01 pm

I'd like the portugese to turn the germans over not for any particular reason other than they are the team i pulled in the euro sweepstake in work :D

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:03 pm

Portugal are greasy scummers like Ronaldo and Pepe. Germany are fair and play brilliant football.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:08 pm

The Lad wrote:Portugal are greasy scummers like Ronaldo and Pepe. Germany are fair and play brilliant football.

Couldn't agree more.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Yet again the bookies beat me. Holland all over Denmark but wasted all their chances. Just can't call some of these games are there aren't many bum teams.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Kicking off now!

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:33 pm

I hope you put hundreds of pounds on that.

:old:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:34 pm

;)

Lets be honest, nobody saw the Dutch failing that badly and Portugal are parking the aeroplane

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:36 pm

f*cking hate Portugal. Exactly like in 2010, BORING.