Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TIME TO STOP THE BRAINWASHING STICKYS!

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:28 am

How come its only the against going red topics that are made stickys on this message board? It seems to me that this forum is no better than the daily newspapers and media when covering the war in the middle east. I think its time that stickys should be removed for good and let the for and against supporters all have their fair say on the matter, without the brainwashing tactics!

Re: TIME TO STOP THE BRAINWASHING STICKYS!

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:30 am

AHERNE wrote:How come its only the against going red topics that are made stickys on this message board? It seems to me that this forum is no better than the daily newspapers and media when covering the war in the middle east. I think its time that stickys should be removed for good and let the for and against supporters all have their fair say on the matter, without the brainwashing tactics!

haha completly agree, but we both know it wont happen

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:32 am

If yoy dont like it create your own board

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:32 am

In fairness, most of the posts in general are pretty well balanced I would say.

I'm firmly in the red camp, but don't feel I'm unrepresented in the posts on this board.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:11 pm

AHERNE wrote:How come its only the against going red topics that are made stickys on this message board? It seems to me that this forum is no better than the daily newspapers and media when covering the war in the middle east. I think its time that stickys should be removed for good and let the for and against supporters all have their fair say on the matter, without the brainwashing tactics!

The propaganda for the red side through Gwyn has been given enough air time on national tv so a few stickys on a messageboard might just redress the balance. :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:21 pm

Yep. Proper little dictatorship.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:22 pm

Need something to balance all the dirty red topics.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:23 pm

The Lad wrote:Yep. Proper little dictatorship.

If you dont like it go elsewhere

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:27 pm

CP76 wrote:

No. Fight the power.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:28 pm

The Lad wrote:
CP76 wrote:

No. Fight the power.

Hypocrite

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:30 pm

Haha what?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:32 pm

You must be talking about the Malaysians again. :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:32 pm

The Lad wrote:Haha what?

You say fight the power but complain about the blues who want to challenge the club and fight the power.

Hypocrotical yah?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:33 pm

Agreed getting boring as.........

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:37 pm

The scaremongering seems to have upped a level in the last two days i wonder why :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:37 pm

CP76 wrote:

You say fight the power but complain about the blues who want to challenge the club and fight the power.

Hypocrotical yah?

fight the dictatorship on here not their protests

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:38 pm

Die Walkure wrote:In fairness, most of the posts in general are pretty well balanced I would say.

I'm firmly in the red camp, but don't feel I'm unrepresented in the posts on this board.

Correct Dai, I am Blue through and through, but the topics that are stickies are always balanced out, Carl is in the Red camp, very sad but, thats his right.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:40 pm

The Lad wrote:
CP76 wrote:

Hypocrotical yah?

Are you comparing Annis to a dictator? Think abouth that a minute. Colonel Gadaffi an d Hitler were dictators. Bang out of order.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:42 pm

Damned Yank wrote:
The Lad wrote:
CP76 wrote:

Hypocrotical yah?

Are you comparing Annis to a dictator? Think abouth that a minute. Colonel Gadaffi an d Hitler were dictators. Bang out of order.

I'm not saying he's committed atrocities. Jesus. Just that the rules on what stance is allowed on here are very strict. Totalitarian is more applicable.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:00 pm

Fair enough you have a point he shouls sticky some of the pro ones too to show he aint biased or totalitarian as you say.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:03 pm

Helps support certain people's agenda.

I like this forum and have been here from the start
, albeit posting only every now an then, but its clear to see that it's used as a propaganda tool to push certain agendas.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:34 pm

The topic headings of the main stickies have seemed rather one sided, even if the content of those threads contains 'Pro-VT' opinions too. I like this forum, but I have been getting worried that it's going to simply end up an 'old school, blue only' forum. I don't want to see genuine fans bullied or scared away by a vocal minority.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:01 pm

Only topics with modicum of common f*cking sense are stickied hence why they all tend to be pro blue.

The plastics can make there own board if they don't like it. :old: :old: