Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

La Manga golf chat

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:09 am

Just bumped into some scouse players on the course in La Manga.

Bellamy "can't believe what is happening to his hometown club" but reckons "its an inevitable consequence of the financial state of football caused by overpaid tossers!" :D

Re: La Manga golf chat

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:00 am

On the 15th and just heard Carragher wind Bellamy up with the comment "jeez Craig thought you hated blue like the rest of us" Agger and Skertle pissed themselves - thought Bellers was going to smack them with his 5 iron (again). :shock:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:56 am

Can u tell Agger hes got a Euro 2012 game coming up in a few hours.....he may have to leave the golf course in Spain!

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:57 am

skyblue-blue wrote:On the 15th and just heard Carragher wind Bellamy up with the comment "jeez Craig thought you hated blue like the rest of us" Agger and Skertle pissed themselves - thought Bellers was going to smack them with his 5 iron (again). :shock:

Danish captain Agger is currently in Eastern Europe for the Euros.

If you're going to f*cking lie, then at least do some research to stop yourself looking like a tw*t.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:06 pm

AAMB detectives strike again :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:09 pm

djwayne wrote:AAMB detectives strike again :lol: :lol:

Well, we won't see that tw*t again. At least not under that name.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:22 pm

Calm down dj just passing some time whilst staying out of the sun :D

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:28 pm

skyblue-blue wrote:Just bumped into some scouse players on the course in La Manga.

Bellamy "can't believe what is happening to his hometown club" but reckons "its an inevitable consequence of the financial state of football caused by overpaid tossers!" :D

I think you'll find that Bellamy is in Rhoose this morning , opening a shop! Ever thought of writing stories for kids?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:01 pm

skyblue-blue wrote:Calm down dj just passing some time whilst staying out of the sun :D

You get enough of it down there , used to live in la manga but not near the golf resort :)

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:18 pm

Skyblue

are you Chris Dale?

apparently he is a former player that all plastic fans don't know about?!?!?! 8-)

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Eddiep - no I'm not chris dale (or carl for that matter). Think the irony in my golfing story got lost somewhat, never mind just have to get another beer in at the 19th to console myself - yippee!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:43 pm

I think the ironical post was meant to highlight how much paying overpaid players too much can get any club in to deep waters? Would be curious to know how much debt was run up by paying part of Craig Bellamy's (for example)wages during an experiment that unfortunately did'nt work. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:46 pm

dont try and squirm out of it! u fucked up plain and simple

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:48 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:dont try and squirm out of it! u fucked up plain and simple

Who me????? or did you mean skyblue blue? :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:55 pm

Hey bro - did you go for a round?

This forum is full of very angry people isn't it - seems like a heap of frustration around, must be another close season? :lol: