Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: TOO MANY TURNCOATS

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:49 pm

woodyfromtred wrote:
aberdare-blue wrote:
dazzyt wrote:
aberdare-blue wrote:DUN THESE DELUDED FANS UNDERSTAND THAT IF THE MALAYSIANS LEFT WE WUD BE WITHOUT A CLUB TO SUPPORT SO SHUT THE f**k UP & GET ON BOARD WITH THE NORMAL CARDIFF FANS WHO R ACCEPTING THAT IF WE DUN GO RED WE WUD BE FUCKED TAKE UR PICK SUPPORT CARDIFF IN RED OR BE BLUE & BE FUCKED LIKED POMPEY OR NO WORSE NO CARDIFF 2 SUPPORT
:old: :old: :old:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Can you show me the statement that said they would pull out if we didn't agree?

i didnt say they wud pull out

im just sayin i wud rather be in red & be debt free with the investment (if we didnt turn red they wud av to find new investors which wud take alot longer to sort out all of our shit) dun c whats wrong with a fan wanting that

i obviously want to stay blue but if we have to sacrifice our so be it (its just a colour avnt changed our history)

que every1 thinking im a sell out :lol:

Deluded fans for sticking up for what the believe in,when have the malasysians said they would walk away?Aberdare blue you just want premier league football stop scaremongering.We,ll always have a club to support,i will never wear the red at home BLUEBIRD TILL I DIE :old:

yeah im a scaremongering :roll:

yeah i want premiership football what a crime i've seen my fair share of shit of cardiff gettin hammered e.g. by cambridge 7-2 at home back in the day, wud prefer premier league if thats orite, dun really give a f**k about wat color :oops:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:51 pm

aberdare-blue wrote:
woodyfromtred wrote:
aberdare-blue wrote:
dazzyt wrote:
aberdare-blue wrote:DUN THESE DELUDED FANS UNDERSTAND THAT IF THE MALAYSIANS LEFT WE WUD BE WITHOUT A CLUB TO SUPPORT SO SHUT THE f**k UP & GET ON BOARD WITH THE NORMAL CARDIFF FANS WHO R ACCEPTING THAT IF WE DUN GO RED WE WUD BE FUCKED TAKE UR PICK SUPPORT CARDIFF IN RED OR BE BLUE & BE FUCKED LIKED POMPEY OR NO WORSE NO CARDIFF 2 SUPPORT

im just sayin i wud rather be in red & be debt free with the investment (if we didnt turn red they wud av to find new investors which wud take alot longer to sort out all of our shit) dun c whats wrong with a fan wanting that

i obviously want to stay blue but if we have to sacrifice our so be it (its just a colour avnt changed our history)

Deluded fans for sticking up for what the believe in,when have the malasysians said they would walk away?Aberdare blue you just want premier league football stop scaremongering.We,ll always have a club to support,i will never wear the red at home BLUEBIRD TILL I DIE :old:

yeah i want premiership football what a crime i've seen my fair share of shit of cardiff gettin hammered e.g. by cambridge 7-2 at home back in the day, wud prefer premier league if thats orite, dun really give a f**k about wat color :oops:

And thats the problem.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:23 pm

Rise above the hate and respect the die hards. But I for one was a reluctant red because there was a gun to my head. :ayatollah:

But take the money and cardif city and we may have more of a chance to fight another day.

I will buy red in the knowledge the Malaysians put in over 40 million. I bet most people who have Such pasionate views are not even season ticket holders or own a blue shirt. Everseason I buy 3 strips for my 8 year old boy. He's looking foreward T9 wearing the new kits. Into changing our shite new club crest for the crest below or my avatar icon.

If people are going to protest then channel your energy and contacts

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:25 pm

fryman125 wrote:Rise above the hate and respect the die hards. But I for one was a reluctant red because there was a gun to my head. :ayatollah:

But take the money and cardif city and we may have more of a chance to fight another day.

I will buy red in the knowledge the Malaysians put in over 40 million. I bet most people who have Such pasionate views are not even season ticket holders or own a blue shirt. Everseason I buy 3 strips for my 8 year old boy. He's looking foreward T9 wearing the new kits. Into changing our shite new club crest for the crest below or my avatar icon.

If people are going to protest then channel your energy and contacts
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Excuse my typing..I'm on a. touch mobile phone. It should say channel your energy into changing our shite club crest to the pic above or my avatar.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:37 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
aberdare-blue wrote:
woodyfromtred wrote:
aberdare-blue wrote:
dazzyt wrote:

And thats the problem.

Don,t think some of the fans care what colour or what team as long as they have premiership football :roll:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:03 pm

f**k off woodyfromtred dun give me shit that i dun care about what team it is, plain & simple i want prem football

i can look past the color of the kit, i ws there at ninian with 1,800 watchin utter bollacks in div3 so dun give me the crap tha i dun care u tool :shock:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:23 pm

dazzyt wrote:

That wasn't said by them, basically what they were saying in their statement was that they would make sure the club could contiue to operate on a day to day basis but may need to consider looking for additional or new investors. To me that sounded like they would keep the club afloat until they could sell it on to other interested parties but would not be putting in funding to take the club forward, in fact it sounded to me like players would be sold and lesser players on lower wages would be brought in. Happy days.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:30 pm

aberdare-blue wrote:f**k off woodyfromtred dun give me shit that i dun care about what team it is, plain & simple i want prem football

i can look past the color of the kit, i ws there at ninian with 1,800 watchin utter bollacks in div3 so dun give me the crap tha i dun care u tool :shock:

You,ve just stated you want premiership football just because we are changing our colours is that going to get us there ? If we ever get to the premiership which is a big ask i want to be watching the bluebirds,the team i,ve followed for years( i must know you if you were watching the city in div 3 ) I agree football wasn,t so good in those days but we all felt part of something we all loved cardiff city. less of the f off and tool please :evil:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:50 pm

woodyfromtred wrote:
aberdare-blue wrote:f**k off woodyfromtred dun give me shit that i dun care about what team it is, plain & simple i want prem football

You,ve just stated you want premiership football just because we are changing our colours is that going to get us there ? If we ever get to the premiership which is a big ask i want to be watching the bluebirds,the team i,ve followed for years( i must know you if you were watching the city in div 3 ) I agree football wasn,t so good in those days but we all felt part of something we all loved cardiff city. less of the f off and tool please :evil:

its nt cos were changing our kit i'm gutted we aint stayin in blue.
im accepting the red cos its bring us investment that is it.
if they were changing it & we wernt gettin any investment which im expecting, i wud be as pissed off as u but im just accepting it & seein what appens if we dun get players in & debts cleared i will be :evil: :evil: :evil: (there'll be no more swearing) :oops:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:01 am

aberdare-blue wrote:
woodyfromtred wrote:

its nt cos were changing our kit i'm gutted we aint stayin in blue.
im accepting the red cos its bring us investment that is it.
if they were changing it & we wernt gettin any investment which im expecting, i wud be as pissed off as u but im just accepting it & seein what appens if we dun get players in & debts cleared i will be :evil: :evil: :evil: (there'll be no more swearing) :oops:

I will be there next season wearing blue and chanting bluebirds and when the malaysians have been and gone i,ll still be there wearing blue and chanting bluebirds.KEEP CARDIFF CITY BLUE :ayatollah: :old: